UnoSolo

Feb 22, 2022
Unofficial Android Port of:

Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) [v0.9] [IndianaTK]

PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee or as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks
There is any differecent with the PC version? some content cuts?

Joepieke

Mar 11, 2017
Hey Guys, I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but where can I learn the different spells?
So far I only have the spells from the library to give her bigger boobs, butt and eyes (and hair).

Because I couldn't find certain things, I progressed with the other story lines and have finished Lucy, Megan and Angelica.
Does this block the other spells from being found and did I miss crucial info somewhere at the beginning of the game?

Thx

Reactions: Gaboris

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Hey Guys, I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but where can I learn the different spells?
So far I only have the spells from the library to give her bigger boobs, butt and eyes (and hair).

Because I couldn't find certain things, I progressed with the other story lines and have finished Lucy, Megan and Angelica.
Does this block the other spells from being found and did I miss crucial info somewhere at the beginning of the game?

Thx
It's probably been asked a bunch of times, but there's a good reason for it. This game is jank as heck with its progression.
:FacePalm:

The OP has a walkthrough in the Dev notes. Follow them without any consideration and after that just keep spamming your leftover options since you won't get any other help from the game sadly.

Joepieke

Mar 11, 2017
It's probably been asked a bunch of times, but there's a good reason for it. This game is jank as heck with its progression.
:FacePalm:

The OP has a walkthrough in the Dev notes. Follow them without any consideration and after that just keep spamming your leftover options since you won't get any other help from the game sadly.
Thx for the pointer, the only thing I missed was Veyna, who then unlocked the rest of the story.
Not much of a walkthrough though, to be honest.

Reactions: Gaboris

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I’m trying to figure out the next step in the vampire woman quest. When the boys suggested we needed weapons, I went back to Carta and bought weapons. However, I did not immediately go back the the boys in the hollows. I went home and manifested some money to replace what I spent. Now, Duran provides no options (just Return), and Lint continues to just offer workouts. I’ve tried going other places in case I run into her, but that’s been no help.

By not immediately returning to the hollows after the weapons buy, have I screwed up some variable somewhere? I can tell that the game doesn’t keep a good rein on such things, as Alexis and Sara both have far more than the maximum points listed for them.
Any help would be appreciated.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
the lack of direction in this game is astounding. No clue where to get what. How to do certain things or how to get specific words as you read through the story. The trial and error approach you have to do without outside help is frustrating as hell.

Non the less i thank you for the game and i enjoyed it despite those flaws.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Okay, just finished the game (I think, finished the story but who knows if I missed some content)

Few notes/questions

• There any incentive to go to any individual school, or does it just teach you different spells for the one battle you have?

• I feel like the Astra was being set up as a gallery but that never happened?

• Progression is disjointed but it's not like you can't figure it out. If you pay attention at the end of scenes they often tell you what to do next, and if not there's only so many locations you can go to, eventually you'll find one with a path of progression

• I get there's a sequel, but (unless like I said I missed content) there was an odd amount of women you couldn't have sex with, that capped out at a boobjob or blowjob. Just seemed weird.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Because that's exactly what it is. The Sims screenshots in Ren'py. They are even using The Sims music.

My question is this: Why did you release this, when there seems to be literally nothing you can do? None of the options do anything, everything I click says "Nothing for now." The second screenshot doesn't appear to be in this build.

As far as I can tell, all you can do is sleep and train your magic. You can't even talk to the girl.

EDIT: Having said that, I wish you luck with the project. If I were you I would have waited to release something with a bit more substance. Hopefully you have a thick skin and can weather the likely incoming negative criticism, between a previously abandoned title and this one that contains no content. Good luck, OP.

EDIT (2 years later) - Folks are liking this comment but I wanted to update it to reflect the game's overhaul. I haven't played the new versions yet, and the info from my comment originally is now no longer the case. I can't speak to the game's quality (since I haven't played the new "reborn" version) but I can confidently say this dev is no longer using The Sims content.

I'm not sure what software they're using for their renders and models but, graphically speaking, the quality is far superior to what it was previously.

Just didn't want to give anyone incorrect, outdated info.
It's Daz3D render

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes