Cb9734

Nov 16, 2021
Could someone help me? I used the correct spell(unlocked) of shadow tongue, but with no results. Is that a bug?

Last edited:

Shuul

Apr 10, 2020
So uhhh... I never got Megan's route. Lucy left for the academy without ever giving me the ability to beat Derrick. I finished the last mission and all.

KATOLINE

Sep 30, 2020
haha they're furious cos they hate the ending
In my opinion it is pretty darn justified to be somewhat upset about a stupid cliffhanger ending that will probably never be expanded upon after investing multiple hours into a story. Nothing worse than downloading a "completed" game hoping to experience a full story just to be blueballed by a cliffhanger. It really dries up the lady juices.

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
In my opinion it is pretty darn justified to be somewhat upset about a stupid cliffhanger ending that will probably never be expanded upon after investing multiple hours into a story. Nothing worse than downloading a "completed" game hoping to experience a full story just to be blueballed by a cliffhanger. It really dries up the lady juices.
I’ve literally completed about half of the second game, I just haven’t released it yet because I’m making it as adventurous as possible

Reactions: TheAntiCamper

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
what you expect while playing a game with lots of plot fking twist?
IndianaTK lol you really just play with my feelings!

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes