KillerTamilan

May 22, 2021
Hi I am playing this in mobile I don't know if it is for me alone or for everyone I was unable to get pass feline quest.I tried all spell including spell obtained from queen.Please help me. And sorry if my english is wrong.

drres

Dec 6, 2022
I am confused how to download the game
Throughout the thread u have given various link
Is there a link of the whole game together?

drres

Dec 6, 2022
I ruined the game by trying to edit it
Someone help

I get this error

Before loading the script.
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 382, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Tue Apr 4 12:02:22 2023

What to do??

• Haha
Reactions: NeunLeben69

NeunLeben69

Apr 19, 2022
Yeah! I take music choice a little too seriously, which area’s song do you like best?
I like The main menu's soundtrack. I really didn't expect "video killed the radio star" lol. And with "la camisa negra" at the asman area, I have a new favorite song.
omg you even put Vampire the Masquerade: bloodlines soundrack in this.

Last edited:

Vicky Sidhu

May 31, 2022
Because it’s an amazing game bro. Shut your mouth and give it a try
actually its not, the ending and plot twists are complete bs. the wannabe wise people turn into complete morons and start believing a revived dead body, a ghost of a man who was a cruel and evil person when he was alive, yea totally understandable i would definitely believe whatever comes out of the mouth of a dead body possessed by a evil ghost. don't get me wrong i love a good bad ending and plot twists but this games ending and some of its twists are not good at all, if anything they are bad, rushed and not thought very thoroughly or at least not implemented properly. at the ending of this game first question i had was 'What the fuck just happened?' and there was no answer, only disappointment. honestly after wasting my time on this one i am not really sure if i want to play the next story...

Last edited:
Reactions: AkaQ

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
j
actually its not, the ending and plot twists are complete bs. the wannabe wise people turn into complete morons and start believing a revived dead body, a ghost of a man who was a cruel and evil person when he was alive, yea totally understandable i would definitely believe whatever comes out of the mouth of a dead body possessed by a evil ghost. don't get me wrong i love a good bad ending and plot twists but this games ending and some of its twists are not good at all, if anything they are bad, rushed and not thought very thoroughly or at least not implemented properly. at the ending of this game first question i had was 'What the fuck just happened?' and there was no answer, only disappointment. honestly after wasting my time on this one i am not really sure if i want to play the next story...
do it, or not.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Welll the choice is yours bro, the next game is coming out soon

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes