britone

Aug 3, 2017
I just finished Never meet your heroes… on steam, So will the next one be Master of Earth Returns?

Elmidan

May 8, 2019
i can't download it. if i copy/paste script, the game wont running. can someone put them on the online drive and give me the link? thank you
Same here, it opens the file as a txt file, and it has to be a rpa file, so the game doesn't recognize it as a valid fix and crashes.
It would be great if Indianatk, made this file available via the downloads page or any other link. And downloading from Mega if it works, is complicated because of the pay wall.

Thanks mate.

ShadySkull

Jul 15, 2022
I personally kinda dislike if you die you just head back to the main menu, especially for someone like me don't have the habit of constantly saving the game

Dylan003

Sep 5, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to progress from where I am? I only have the 3 spells from the girl in the library. I can't see any way to advance any of the girls or the story, except guessing the spell for the slums corner or the Asian lady at the mall. I still haven't met Teyna or unlocked the office and town hall.
Untitled.png

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
how to change employee outfit?
i only have one choice (grey suit)
i saved right before the last quest

Last edited:

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
A prequel of this game... so I will wait for the finished prequel before trying this game here. Just makes no sense to play the sequel before the prequel.
which is the prequel?
The synopsis makes this look like the start, while the beginning of the game made me sure there was a prequel to this. I apparently didn't use the right key word in the search when I tried to look into this.

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes