JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Even though we as players know the truth...it doesn't change the fact valencia is a failure as a mother. Even as real enemy Sara has given mc so much love that mc is willing to do anything for her. (Haven't finished the game yet......the only way to shatter MC's reality is if he somehow accidentally hear Sara's true goal from her own mouth)

• Red Heart
Reactions: IndianaTK

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Even though we as players know the truth...it doesn't change the fact valencia is a failure as a mother. Even as real enemy Sara has given mc so much love that mc is willing to do anything for her. (Haven't finished the game yet......the only way to shatter MC's reality is if he somehow accidentally hear Sara's true goal from her own mouth)
Make sure to play the second game when you finish this one. It continues the story.

Here’s the link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/never-meet-your-heroes-final-itk.164714/

Reactions: JenusKudo

WesoFawks

Feb 28, 2020
Um hi! Can anyone give the folder location in Android? I want to replace the script text file as suggested, for the Alex Skyline error, but can't find the folder.

Last edited:

syntheticv

Nov 3, 2021
got stuck with only 3 spells unlocked bought everything cant progress at all read its a bug but tbh just going to stop here and forget this game not even worth the time skipping to try and fix it. better try next game man but this one seems like a dud

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
got stuck with only 3 spells unlocked bought everything cant progress at all read its a bug but tbh just going to stop here and forget this game not even worth the time skipping to try and fix it. better try next game man but this one seems like a dud
There are no bugs in this game, where did you get stuck

Munieblox

Dec 7, 2020
Oof, could only learn three spells legit, without having to look it up. Oosa the language spell isn't said in the game I think?. The progression is also really janky.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'Leia' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "AlexFile.rpyc", line 502, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Last edited:

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Oof, could only learn three spells legit, without having to look it up. Oosa the language spell isn't said in the game I think?. The progression is also really janky.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "AlexFile.rpyc", line 502, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Simply keep spam-clicking 'Ignore' until the next scene appears.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Is there a planed date for part 3?
Steam page for it will come out in a few months.
The release date depends on whether I want to go early access or full release. If it’s a full release then near the end of the year mainly. If early access I’ll release it in like a few months.

Part 3 is going to be ultra massive. Biggest craziest thing I’ve ever done

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes