EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
anybody know the combination for the keyboard ? (In the basement in the slums)

EDIT: I figured it out

Last edited:

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
You get rations from fishing.
You get rations from every fight.
You can build a garden.

What use is buying rations?
Play the game!
When you're low on health from a fight gone badly, and the weather is not good for fishing. It is also quite possible to catch NOTHING.

As it is, it seems rather grindy.

Why are you not able to loot armor from defeated enemies ?

Why does the game not remember that I've turned the music off ? Why do I have to turn it off and not just adjust the volume to be much quieter ?

Last edited:

caju

Oct 5, 2017
When you're low on health from a fight gone badly, and the weather is not good for fishing. It is also quite possible to catch NOTHING.

As it is, it seems rather grindy.
Dont pick fights you cant win.
Increase SURVIVAL skill - which gives you the correct spot to fish even during storms and cloudy days

Reactions: Spectre001

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Survival doesn't seem to be one of the skills you can improve with the "Improve Skills" activity.

Don't pick fights you can't win ? D100 combat is VERY "swingy".

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Hello everyone!

I'm the Dev for MoR.

I released this game three weeks ago more as a demo to see if people would like the concept. I never thought the interest would be so massive - which is great because of all the feedback and bug reports people have given me.

There's a huge update coming in a few weeks that'll expand the city and add more features, slaves, and quests. It'll also solve a lot of bugs.

But MoR is still in a very early state. That's why you might run into stuff that seem glitchy, wacky, or (completely) missing.

Regarding art - 95% of all pics are placeholders/stock photos. They will be changed eventually into a more uniform style. The only official art atm are the rendered slave pics that you see in the Wardrobe section.

Check my itch page for updates and join our discord server if you want to get in touch, have suggestions or other questions.

Or post here - I'll try to check f95 as much as possible.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
The only critical bug I've run into is getting stuck in the market with no way out on one occasion.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
The only critical bug I've run into is getting stuck in the market with no way out on one occasion.
You mean that the "Leave" Button was greyed out?

Do you remember what you did on that specific visit?

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Hello everyone!

I'm the Dev for MoR.

I released this game three weeks ago more as a demo to see if people would like the concept. I never thought the interest would be so massive - which is great because of all the feedback and bug reports people have given me.

There's a huge update coming in a few weeks that'll expand the city and add more features, slaves, and quests. It'll also solve a lot of bugs.

But MoR is still in a very early state. That's why you might run into stuff that seem glitchy, wacky, or (completely) missing.

Regarding art - 95% of all pics are placeholders/stock photos. They will be changed eventually into a more uniform style. The only official art atm are the rendered slave pics that you see in the Wardrobe section.

Check my itch page for updates and join our discord server if you want to get in touch, have suggestions or other questions.

Or post here - I'll try to check f95 as much as possible.
Looks interesting but there is only one feature I am interested in... will there be pubic hair in this game? ;) :p

Slightly kidding but since these girls are slaves, your protagonist probably have a control over that. However, it is not clear from the screenshots whether pubic hair will be available or that it is planned as an option, though.

I am also asking this because, starting this December, I will be starting work on a new database for games known to contain female characters with pubic hair to replace this list I published last year. Even if you don't have that in game yet, I can still put up a separate section for any games planned to include it.

Regardless, good luck with your game! :)

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Looks interesting but there is only one feature I am interested in... will there be pubic hair in this game? ;) :p

Slightly kidding but since these girls are slaves, your protagonist probably have a control over that. However, it is not clear from the screenshots whether pubic hair will be available or that it is planned as an option, though.

I am also asking this because, starting this December, I will be starting work on a new database for games known to contain female characters with pubic hair to replace this list I published last year. Even if you don't have that in game yet, I can still put up a separate section for any games planned to include it.

Regardless, good luck with your game! :)
Yes, there will be pubes!

It's even an option in "House rules ". I just need to finish the renders for each slave and then it'll show up automatically if you choose anything below "Daily Shaving".

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
You mean that the "Leave" Button was greyed out?
Do you remember what you did on that specific visit?
All three buttons were greyed out. Sadly, I don't remember exactly. I had a party of two slavegirls and two mercenaries with me. I believe I'd just come from fighting something (ya, big help there, sorry) that was in a WIP quest and gone straight to the market.

I'd like to ask for a 'withdraw' option for individuals. Sometimes with a big party, one person (I think it was the savant rifleman) would get nearly killed in one shot. He already operates from the back line so falling back isn't an option.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
You get rations from fishing.
You get rations from every fight.
You can build a garden.

What use is buying rations?
Play the game!
i got game over so many times starving to death lol, i cant do it and work at same time the game is made to kill you

• Haha
Reactions: Spectre001

caju

Oct 5, 2017
GD-studios
After reading Earth 1950-2150, The History of YRB-43 book disappeared (icon disappeared)
So there is no way to click it to read it.
I went to the discord but couldnt report it because *every* channel is locked unless you are a member.
I would suggest unlocking at least one channel for non-members or become very active here since people here tend to find lots of bugs.

4.60 star(s) 111 Votes