caju

Oct 5, 2017
i got game over so many times starving to death lol, i cant do it and work at same time the game is made to kill you
I guess... I have 92 rations at the moment.
I didnt even know you could starve to death.
I also havent fished since about day 4. Also, I dont work.
I just go to the slums and kill every day.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Quest: the goonies
Tells you to talk to her daddy but doesnt tell you where he is or who he is.
Tells you quest is added to journal but doesnt get added.
Is it WIP?
Is something broken?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
GD-studios
After reading Earth 1950-2150, The History of YRB-43 book disappeared (icon disappeared)
So there is no way to click it to read it.
I went to the discord but couldnt report it because *every* channel is locked unless you are a member.
I would suggest unlocking at least one channel for non-members or become very active here since people here tend to find lots of bugs.
I can't reproduce this bug. You bought YRB-43 from the book vendor before reading Earth 1950-2150?

Reactions: caju

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Quest: the goonies
Tells you to talk to her daddy but doesnt tell you where he is or who he is.
Tells you quest is added to journal but doesnt get added.
Is it WIP?
Is something broken?
Yes, prostitute quests are still WIP.

I've added it to the Journal, where it tells it's wip, so people won't get confused. Thanks for mentioning it!

Reactions: caju

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
can you give starting tips ? i died 5 times of starvition yesterday, i calmed down now and will donwload the game again
Haha! Choose the Wealthy Trait, and the start with rifle trait. That'll give you some nice equipment and enough cash to live for months. Buy a teenage slave from Kymanto (Lovisa), put her to work at the general store, and build farms to negate your food costs (Do this in "Manage Home > Yard"). The assignment at the store + farms will give you a desent income that won't starve you to death.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jsmith27x

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Odd indeed. I can't reproduce it all. The third book is still there on my play through. I'll continue looking into it. Had you finished YRB-43? Or begun reading it?
Never got to read it. Read the second... day ended...
went to read the third... not there.
If it is just me, I wouldnt worry too much.
I have tried 3 playthroughs and made tweaks to my playstyle each time.
This is a very minor thing if it is just me and will probably be fine by the next update anyway.
Probably a minor bug on my end.
Anyway, I am a huge fan of this style game and this is looking GREAT as far as I can tell.
My only complaint is that I want more content... I want more more more

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Never got to read it. Read the second... day ended...
went to read the third... not there.
If it is just me, I wouldnt worry too much.
I have tried 3 playthroughs and made tweaks to my playstyle each time.
This is a very minor thing if it is just me and will probably be fine by the next update anyway.
Probably a minor bug on my end.
Anyway, I am a huge fan of this style game and this is looking GREAT as far as I can tell.
My only complaint is that I want more content... I want more more more
Glad to hear you're enjoying it!

I'll push the next update out asap. It will be huge on the content side. And keep reporting bugs - I really appreciate the help, since I'm doing this solo on my already limited free time, all assistance is utterly welcomed!

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I was never given the opportunity to buy a slave, I got both of mine through quests.
Go to Kymanto hall, speak to Mr. Derwin, and then select "Available slaves" once you've finished your conversation.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Quit working at the factory for a few days.
Dont buy slaves right away.
Fish
Use rifle in the slums.
The single monk with a sword is skilled but you shoot first, then he steps forward, then you shoot second, he swipes you with sword and does 20-50 damage, then you finish him off.
He gives 2-6 food and hundreds of gold(up to 960) plus (normally a sword worth 100) and 10-40 merchandise
Build all garden upgrades. Lowers taxes to 9 gold per day.

Go to the bar and "get off as needed" Buy stimpacks as needed
By day 37, I have 150 rations, all upgrades built. And I can comfortably go buy all the slaves I want

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Minor typo if you ask Mr. Furry about selling him a slave.

1637473384725.png

I think "The deal will remove her ..." and the </center> tag is somehow seen.

BUG: I bought the first computer upgrade for the house with cash. On a later turn I used the "Free" upgrade from looting the computer from the basement in the slums, but it wasn't actually "free", I found myself over 2K in the hole !

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 111 Votes