Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
thanks. last time i played it was WIP, so i forgot about it. Need to check all quests now )

Second question: Terror from the deep event - I cant win this monster )) full party - but it has thousands of HP
You can wait it out. Eventually, the ruling council will send space marines to get rid of it.

Alternatively, you shank it with a fully trained party armed with greatswords. But that requires you to have prepared for the fight beforehand. You can do it cheaper now than before since the ex-arena champ, Cassius, and Truls are introduced and can be captured. $0 salary and the latter two have high strength stats baseline. With some melee training and good affection status, they make for a perfect goon squad, powerstriking with their greatswords in melee.

Last edited:

senj1114

Apr 15, 2019
sooooooo.... no better solution than full party of greatswords? I need just one more cause I swordman as two girls i trained ... Need to train slaves more .... )

C_Shepard

Nov 5, 2016
If anyone else wishes to keep the family bloodline pure, you can use TwineHacker to unlock the option. :sneaky:
To easily find the girl you want to edit filter first for "name" find the avX ID for them (X is the number for that specific character) then type in to the filter "avX" and scroll down to their values to make your changes.

Reactions: mutantchicken

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
Hallo,
And yet I can understand that many people see it differently. Because the risk lies entirely with the “donor”; he has no guarantee whether he will ever see the finished version (there are plenty of examples of abandoned games). Unfortunately, Patreon allows everything, some DEVs even argue that you haven't acquired any rights with your donations and therefore have to be content if you don't get anything. The STEAM system with its early access suits me better. I pay once and play the game from the alpha to the finished game, like with Sunkenland, which is now available in version 0.25, which you can get as early access for €19.50 in Germany. I admit it used to be different on Patreon, but unfortunately there are more and more abandoned games, so if I'm not mistaken there's even a special section on F95!

P.S.: Sorry, google machine-translate, english is not my mother langue.
yes, when you support developer via patreon you have no guarante that game will be developed or finished. but is it exactly same as with steam and early acces (but yeah, here is cash return), you have no guaratne that game will be finished too.
what i see as main difference, is that on patreon you pay fro that game with subsription , and that monthly sum will in 1-3 years will be eqivalent to (one time) price on steam.

but main advantage on patreon i see, that here in 99% of all cases, you have here acces to completly free version of game (sometimes it is older version of payed version, lack some extras..etc).

and for devs at patreon...after all, it is all about thiers behavior and delivery of regullar updates of thiers gaames. if they fail to deliver more or less regular updates, it is common that these devs have eighter small total income or they get big drop in income if they fail to deliver update for game for long time.

but generaly on patreon, it is safe to say, that once game is regulary updated of over 1 year, then there is very high chance that game will continue to be developed. over 90% of all burnouts happen in first year.

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
You can wait it out. Eventually, the ruling council will send space marines to get rid of it.

Alternatively, you shank it with a fully trained party armed with greatswords. But that requires you to have prepared for the fight beforehand. You can do it cheaper now than before since the ex-arena champ, Cassius, and Truls are introduced and can be captured. $0 salary and the latter two have high strength stats baseline. With some melee training and good affection status, they make for a perfect goon squad, powerstriking with their greatswords in melee.
where you can capture these two "brutes" ? are they gated behind time gate, so they spawn after day xxx ? or related to some event ? or totaly random ? at which fights i can capture these guys ?

and are greatswords more effective to fight godzilla (terror from the deep) than plasma guns ?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
sooooooo.... no better solution than full party of greatswords? I need just one more cause I swordman as two girls i trained ... Need to train slaves more .... )
Greatswords and duraplate and some luck, yeah.

where you can capture these two "brutes" ? are they gated behind time gate, so they spawn after day xxx ? or related to some event ? or totaly random ? at which fights i can capture these guys ?

and are greatswords more effective to fight godzilla (terror from the deep) than plasma guns ?
They spawn on the first day by default but the main gate for them is what they are armed with. Truls is armed with combat armor and assault rifle. He also has initiative so he moves first so your first day or even first week combat party may not be able to handle him. Cassius and the girl he is with spawns with duraplate and coilgun. You definitely need more time to tackle him. Both Truls and Cassius also start with despising affection so you have some work cut out for you. I think despising affection might affect their hit chance but I am not sure. I read that affection has that effect mentioned here once.

Truls spawns in Watery Eyes. Cassius spawns in Kasey Park.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This was khumak's testing before the melee buff in 0.8.3 (the buff being scaling changes and now you do not need to spend a round going in close anymore if your DEX or melee combat stat is 80+ since you can start in the forward position): https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-3-1-grimdark.100207/post-12509194

I think it is safe to say greatsword is better than plasma guns in general if your fighters are trained in melee combat and strength.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
By the way, this bug(?) still exists. This girl is a virgin. Her vaginal xp was raised purely by Eliana Nichols. The game does not know how to treat her so she is both a virgin and having a description reserved for girls with her vaginal xp range. masters of raana most skilled virgin 0001 - Copy.png
Please do not remove the virgin status for next patch if vaginal xp is gte 1. I like the flex of caring for Ikaanos' most skilled virgin.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Can you only capture 1 enemy per fight? Because after capturing one, next captures seemingly always fail (be it combat staff or the slave whip)

Sep 29, 2019
Can you only capture 1 enemy per fight? Because after capturing one, next captures seemingly always fail (be it combat staff or the slave whip)
yes in most fight is possible only to Capture 1 Male Enemy if there is even a Girl in the Enemy Party you can Capture 1 Male and 1 Girl in the same fight.In some fight you can not Capture Enemy's at all that are Scripted then to not be possible to Capture.
Oh and its not always 100% that you will Capture even with the Whip sometimes you must Reload until you get the Enemy you want

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
Greatswords and duraplate and some luck, yeah.

They spawn on the first day by default but the main gate for them is what they are armed with. Truls is armed with combat armor and assault rifle. He also has initiative so he moves first so your first day or even first week combat party may not be able to handle him. Cassius and the girl he is with spawns with duraplate and coilgun. You definitely need more time to tackle him. Both Truls and Cassius also start with despising affection so you have some work cut out for you. I think despising affection might affect their hit chance but I am not sure. I read that affection has that effect mentioned here once.

Truls spawns in Watery Eyes. Cassius spawns in Kasey Park.

This was khumak's testing before the melee buff in 0.8.3 (the buff being scaling changes and now you do not need to spend a round going in close anymore if your DEX or melee combat stat is 80+ since you can start in the forward position): https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-3-1-grimdark.100207/post-12509194

I think it is safe to say greatsword is better than plasma guns in general if your fighters are trained in melee combat and strength.
thanks for these maps, so now im sure i killed them. so it will be ideal if game will tell you at combat screen that unique npc is there, ideal foor capture.
and for preference of great swords...im realy torn about this, since if im armed with them then chance to capture persons in combat will be very low, since greatswords are designed to kill, and currently in game there is no gun designed for capture.
ideal solution will be to have three slots for weapons - ranged, melee, capture.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Does Grimdark show what they are working on in the next update?

Will we eventually access locations like Lake City, or the Kingdom of David? So far we only have Ikaanos and some island like Khatil and stuff, right?

Sep 29, 2019
thanks for these maps, so now im sure i killed them. so it will be ideal if game will tell you at combat screen that unique npc is there, ideal foor capture.
and for preference of great swords...im realy torn about this, since if im armed with them then chance to capture persons in combat will be very low, since greatswords are designed to kill, and currently in game there is no gun designed for capture.
ideal solution will be to have three slots for weapons - ranged, melee, capture.
You can change your Weapon in the fight but only for you.So use first heavy hitting weapon and when the Enemy is low in HP switch to the Whip for the final blow
And then there is a Trait you can chose when you start the Game Slave Hunter with that near all Weapon Capture easy

ibell420

May 8, 2021
You can change your Weapon in the fight but only for you.So use first heavy hitting weapon and when the Enemy is low in HP switch to the Whip for the final blow
And then there is a Trait you can chose when you start the Game Slave Hunter with that near all Weapon Capture easy
Is there a way to earn Slave Hunter trait if you don't pick it in the beginning

4.60 star(s) 111 Votes