trulul

Aug 11, 2023
is there a way to hire a crew for your workshop. I mean actual employees like the factory workers at the plant.
Presumably, you could put the npcs you hire for money to work in one.

Or you could hire uncompensated workers by beating them with canes. Give them an allowance to roleplay having salaried employees if you wish.

Sep 29, 2019
Why are you lowering Corruption? Is there a Problem when it is high?
i think why some Quest seams to be hide behind stats of some Girl.If Corruption is to high or Willpower to low the Quest dont trigger as the girl dont say his line for the Quest but always her slave line like yes master i do all what you want and not there is something i want to talk to you that lead to a Quest. If i have understand it right is the best to have all on a Willpower around 30 and a Corruption between 40-60 to get all Quests

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Guards only lower the Risk that someone escape but not sure if this real help have 1 guard no one escape have 10 guards no one escape.And the Escape chance even dont change with 1 Guard or 10 Guards a new Capture Npc normal start with 12% Escape chance if he dont like you but take him out to dinner and give him after the day free is more then enough so he calm down.
The guard level you have affect two ways the escape chance. First, they reduce the chance of the slaves to try to escape. And then, case they try to escape, reduce the chance of success of the attempt.

Use guards. they are useful. And also, if you have a decent Captain of the Guard they increase their stats, a bit like having an extra Slave master. And being asigned as guard it´s the only passive way you can increase the Disc and combat skills of non-slave NPCs.

Last edited:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Presumably, you could put the npcs you hire for money to work in one.
At some point, early in the game, I had Ayden and Armand working in my first workshop. Yes, you can. And Ansel had his fair share of Foreman work (till I get something better), and Jack Peasant and Rifle Savant also are familiar with the wrench and the hammers at the start of the game...

Sep 29, 2019
The guard level you have affect two ways the escape chance. First, they reduce the chance of the slaves to try to escape. And then, case they try to escape, reduce the chance of success of the attempt.

Use guards. thy are useful. And also, if you have a decent Captain of the Guard they increase their stats, a bit like an extra Slave master. And it´s the only passive way you can increase the Disc and combat skills of non-slave NPCs.
my Guard level is Fortress with 40 Points my Captain is Helo from the Titans and if i get a New NPC from battles his/her Escape chance is still 12%-14% that is exact the same from playing without Guards.So that dont get change.Maybe they try lesser to escape then but that i can not test as even without Guards in my complete run before not 1 try to run away.And to the decent Captain you get a Bonus from him only if he is a well know Fighter and that kind of NPC you get only near endgame or if you Train one of your NPC to be a Captain as he need for that a lot of Fights.With a lot i mean a Lot have clear the entire Map from all Enemys with the same Npcs in my Team and not one have enough Fights to active the Bonus from the Captain

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Per wiki:

Have anyone be able to activate this quest, or it´s not implemented in the new version? I should have status ¿20 may be? with both Walton and Roo, have invited them alone to diner and I get nothing---
I think, for them control may need to be low so lots of Bandits appear, but I don't know for sure. I haven't been able to trigger any of the party quest's.
Sorry I'm no help...... Just letting you know your not alone. ;)

Reactions: bolondro2

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Why are you lowering Corruption? Is there a Problem when it is high?
They stop having hopes and dreams, which can complicate quests. Also, flavor reasons. I like my girls kinky but not overly perverted/corrupted.

is there a way to hire a crew for your workshop. I mean actual employees like the factory workers at the plant.
You can free your slaves, elevating them to servant status, and give them allowances.

Whats the point of Fort Sera? I finish the Missions, but i cant recruit the Soldiers?
They increase your MC/House's power value. Institutions you can take control of like Fort Sera, The Catholic Church, and Odensport/Warrior's Hall add a portion of their power values to yours. There's influence gain and even money though that is on the lower end in income flow.

As for what power value does, not much for now. It adds to intimidation checks and others like it.

Where can i find the Savefiles?
If you have pressed the saved to disk option, it is in wherever your download is set to.

For example, I have mine set to the default Downloads folder so they are saved here.
Untitled33.png

Reactions: WakamoSato

Scheijian

Jun 30, 2023
my Guard level is Fortress with 40 Points my Captain is Helo from the Titans and if i get a New NPC from battles his/her Escape chance is still 12%-14% that is exact the same from playing without Guards.So that dont get change.Maybe they try lesser to escape then but that i can not test as even without Guards in my complete run before not 1 try to run away.And to the decent Captain you get a Bonus from him only if he is a well know Fighter and that kind of NPC you get only near endgame or if you Train one of your NPC to be a Captain as he need for that a lot of Fights.With a lot i mean a Lot have clear the entire Map from all Enemys with the same Npcs in my Team and not one have enough Fights to active the Bonus from the Captain
Check Aria. She has it from start. or any other with a Fame above 200
like my Loren whos my Captain atm
1713498424377.png

Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
i havent played game for a year, whenever i tried to dominate slave it wouldnt work easily but charm was waay to easy to pull off so is domination reworked yet

senj1114

Apr 15, 2019
Hi, everyone. I have question about Caitlin - her affection is always go down to Friendly after i close interaction with her. Anyone know, why?

Jan 18, 2023
i think why some Quest seams to be hide behind stats of some Girl.If Corruption is to high or Willpower to low the Quest dont trigger as the girl dont say his line for the Quest but always her slave line like yes master i do all what you want and not there is something i want to talk to you that lead to a Quest. If i have understand it right is the best to have all on a Willpower around 30 and a Corruption between 40-60 to get all Quests
I could not build the news office for like 300 ingame days because Nicoles Corruption was to high and Willpower to low.
The game does not really tell you this. Best look up the wiki to see if you missed out on any NPC related quests.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
For those trying a new playthrough in 0.8.3.1, is there actually a unique NPC that comes with a guaranteed addiction trait? Is it Zenobia? Luckie?

4.60 star(s) 111 Votes