Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Not control-RElated. I have lowered Ikaanos control to Anarchy (<5) and still get no quest or quest related talk- Not inviting them alone, not with other gests... If you invite only one of them with no other gest, you have the option of asking about background, but even with a liberal use of f5, I get no result....

1713725233568.png

Reactions: mailn2

Liu_Kang

Jan 6, 2023
Welcome
I wanted to know
HOW TO MAKE CAITLIN WORK AS A DOCTOR
and How can I send MAI-LYNN to work with her father?
Also, how can I increase the corruption of Aimee? I have updated the store, but it does not increase

• Sad
Reactions: LizJ

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
No, it is not possible to hack into the warm and fuzzy feeling of contributing to the game developement.

But yes, it is technically possible to unlock the other tier 2 benefits. But I'm not going to help with that because I would prefer that people subscribe and get those very small benefits as a bonus if they do so.

Yes, here are a few examples which should help you figure out how to do that.

07:00 aka 7 am
SugarCube.State.active.variables.daycount = 70
SugarCube.State.active.variables.gameDate.setHours(7)
SugarCube.State.active.variables.gameDate.setMinutes(00)

13:30 aka 1:30 pm
SugarCube.State.active.variables.daycount = 135
SugarCube.State.active.variables.gameDate.setHours(13)
SugarCube.State.active.variables.gameDate.setMinutes(30)

22:48 aka 10:48 pm
SugarCube.State.active.variables.daycount = 228
SugarCube.State.active.variables.gameDate.setHours(22)
SugarCube.State.active.variables.gameDate.setMinutes(48)

Daycount is the real game time. setHours and setMinutes is just to make the game time clock show the correct time. If you don't care what time is being shown then you can skip those.

OP is developer. Even though he sometimes help people when they are trying to figure out how things works, he apparently isn't big enough fan of cheating, to do that. (It has been requested before)
No need to skip time clock variables, you can paste all 3 commands at once in console. I do so, haven't noticed any problems.

desideuce

Apr 30, 2017
How do I lower disrepair... The Wiki says, "assign janitors" or use "mend household" action. I don't get an "assign janitor" option in the NPC menu under jobs & titles. Nor do I get the "mend household" action in the household info screen.

???

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
Well, if you want them and you are willing to use console commands, press Control + Shift + J and copy-paste:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.truls = undefined

SugarCube.State.active.variables.cassius = undefined

Just be sure you have only one of each or it might brick something. Save to disk beforehand.

Yes. It adds to the dice roll.

Without dojo vs with dojo fully upgraded:

View attachment 3557060

Wiki is down for me so I cannot check if the dojo provides other benefits like raising the Household efficiency stat like how the gazebo raises Household contentment stat. Maybe not.

The Manhunter trait must be picked from the very start. I am not sure if you can console command it. It should be

SugarCube.State.active.variables.mctraitman = 100

Not sure if it works correctly though. If you want to try it, save to disk beforehand to have a backup.

He said something about a Mastersphere content for 0.8.3.3. There's also an upcoming Master Traits mechanic. The wiki is down for me right now but it provides sizeable buffs you can always earn in-game. For example, the master of war raises your damage with any weapon by +20 but you need to have a high melee, ranged, and other stats to get it. I forgot the exact numbers. If you can access the wiki, the page is called Master Traits.
Sorry dropped a game a while back to come back to it later on in the future.
Can you cheat your health now?

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
No, it is not possible to hack into the warm and fuzzy feeling of contributing to the game developement.

But yes, it is technically possible to unlock the other tier 2 benefits. But I'm not going to help with that because I would prefer that people subscribe and get those very small benefits as a bonus if they do so.
Well, I'll be clear here. I didn't ask for a warm or fuzzy feeling whatsoever, after all we're on a pirate site here. So I don't get it, why people seem to be that reluctant sharing content concerning this game.
I have pirated some games and I have supported some games so far. I've only ever decided to support a dev after having tried out the pirated version, because I never support into the blue. The latter would be very silly in my opinion given the fact that many erotic games get abandoned or suddenly turn into shit by devs adding cringe content the majority didn't ask for.

That's just how it works on F95, it's a double edged sword: devs miss out income by people playing the pirated/shared version, but also devs get a lot of public attention by being hosted on a site like F95, they otherwise wouldn't get. And with this public attention new subscribers come to the game eventually (ofc there will always be more pirates, but still the amount of people beginning to like a certain dev or vn/game and starting to subscribe also shouldn't be underestimated).

In that matter this particular game is no different than other games hosted on this site. Hence it's incomprehensible to me when people bitch about pirating on a pirate site and that not even the 5 $ version of this game is hosted here. If it’s true, what someone wrote, that the tier 2 version (for 5$) didn’t receive new content for over a year, then it’s even more absurd.

Usually I don't even bother trying out vns or games, which have separate content for the public and for subscribers, because the public version then tends to be that much downgraded, that I usually decide it's simply not worth my time to even try it out. (I'm perfectly fine with the business model of public versions coming out much later than the one for subscribers, though)
I've made an exception with this game for whatever reason by giving it a chance, despite different content for the public and for subscribers.

I also need to say, that I'm still very much undecided about this game in general. For example I really dislike the clash of different art styles (cheap AI generated art mixed together with daz3d renders) and that there are a lot of missing renders in this game (like the slave collar is never showing or that the style of pubes is just a switch on a page, but never shown correctly on the actual 3d model of the npc. I'm also really not a fan of the large amount of placeholder art f.e. during morning blowjob or under the shower and there are so many more examples. I think, I don't have to go further into details).

Then there is the problem about the huge amount of grind in this game, which most often just hides the fact, that there is just very little graphical sexual content (it's a common tactic of devs, hiding the little they've got behind a huge amount of grind, to make it appear to be more).

So I'm still very much in the phase of making up my mind about this game.

Yes, here are a few examples which should help you figure out how to do that.

07:00 aka 7 am
SugarCube.State.active.variables.daycount = 70
SugarCube.State.active.variables.gameDate.setHours(7)
SugarCube.State.active.variables.gameDate.setMinutes(00)

13:30 aka 1:30 pm
SugarCube.State.active.variables.daycount = 135
SugarCube.State.active.variables.gameDate.setHours(13)
SugarCube.State.active.variables.gameDate.setMinutes(30)

22:48 aka 10:48 pm
SugarCube.State.active.variables.daycount = 228
SugarCube.State.active.variables.gameDate.setHours(22)
SugarCube.State.active.variables.gameDate.setMinutes(48)

Daycount is the real game time. setHours and setMinutes is just to make the game time clock show the correct time. If you don't care what time is being shown then you can skip those.
Thank you for these console commands. Unfortunately they don't seem to work for me. In my game it was already late night and I wanted to switch back to the morning of the very same day. It doesn't seem to be possible with these codes.
They do set the hours back, which is what I wanted in my game, but still the game acts as if it was late night and people of my houshold already went to bed. So I still can't interact with them, despite having set the hours back.

OP is developer. Even though he sometimes help people when they are trying to figure out how things works, he apparently isn't big enough fan of cheating, to do that. (It has been requested before)
Well, that doesn't make this particular dev more sympathetic to me then. If people want to cheat in a single player game, let them!
Nobody gets a disadvantage, if some people alter stats and save a lot of time by doing so.
Those who deliberately want to grind for hours still can do so. There is no multiplayer in this game, so nobody gets unfair advantages by console commands or save file editing. I have a busy personal life which occupies most of my daily hours and gaming is supposed to be fun in my book. Grinding for hours is no fun for me and I clearly also lack the time to do so.
If a dev forces grind on the players of his game and actively even prevents cheating (we're talking about single player only ofc), he doesn't respect the time of his players, they might be willing or not be willing to invest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkace

PrideOfVVibu

May 2, 2018
Finally back to this game to try the new updates only to realized the usual trick for the incest got patched after the last update, and since I saw many still couldn't figure it out, I might as well share the easy guide to those who wanted it.

Reactions: Feyd

PrideOfVVibu

May 2, 2018
Well, I'll be clear here. I didn't ask for a warm or fuzzy feeling whatsoever, after all we're on a pirate site here. So I don't get it, why people seem to be that reluctant sharing content concerning this game.
I have pirated some games and I have supported some games so far. I've only ever decided to support a dev after having tried out the pirated version, because I never support into the blue. The latter would be very silly in my opinion given the fact that many erotic games get abandoned or suddenly turn into shit by devs adding cringe content the majority didn't ask for.

That's just how it works on F95, it's a double edged sword: devs miss out income by people playing the pirated/shared version, but also devs get a lot of public attention by being hosted on a site like F95, they otherwise wouldn't get. And with this public attention new subscribers come to the game eventually (ofc there will always be more pirates, but still the amount of people beginning to like a certain dev or vn/game and starting to subscribe also shouldn't be underestimated).

In that matter this particular game is no different than other games hosted on this site. Hence it's incomprehensible to me when people bitch about pirating on a pirate site and that not even the 5 $ version of this game is hosted here. If it’s true, what someone wrote, that the tier 2 version (for 5$) didn’t receive new content since over a year, then it’s even more absurd.

Usually I don't even bother trying out vns or games, which have separate content for the public and for subscribers, because the public version then tends to be that much downgraded, that I usually decide it's simply not worth my time to even try it out. (I'm perfectly fine with the business model of public versions coming out much later than the one for subscribers, though)
I've made an exception with this game for whatever reason by giving it a chance, despite different content for the public and for subscribers.

I also need to say, that I'm still very much undecided about this game in general. For example I really dislike the clash of different art styles (cheap AI generated art mixed together with daz3d renders) and that there are a lot of missing renders in this game (like the slave collar is never showing or that the style of pubes is just a switch on a page, but never shown correctly on the actual 3d model of the npc. I'm also really not a fan of the large amount of placeholder art f.e. during morning blowjob or under the shower and there are so many more examples. I think, I don't have to go further into details).

Then there is the problem about the huge amount of grind in this game, which most often just hides the fact, that there is just very little graphical sexual content (it's a common tactic of devs, hiding the little they've got behind a huge amount of grind, to make it appear to be more).

So I'm still very much in the phase of making up my mind about this game.

Thank you for these console commands. Unfortunately they don't seem to work for me. In my game it was already late night and I wanted to switch back to the morning of the very same day. It doesn't seem to be possible with these codes.
They do set the hours back, which is what I wanted in my game, but still the game acts as if it was late night and people of my houshold already went to bed. So I still can't interact with them, despite having set the hours back.

Well, that doesn't make this particular dev more sympathetic to me then. If people want to cheat in a single player game, let them!
Nobody gets a disadvantage, if some people alter stats and save a lot of time by doing so.
Those who deliberately want to grind for hours still can do so. There is no multiplayer in this game, so nobody gets unfair advantages by console commands or save file editing. I have a busy personal life which occupies most of my daily hours and gaming is supposed to be fun in my book. Grinding for hours is no fun for me and I clearly also lack the time to do so.
If a dev forces grind on the players of his game and actively even prevents cheating (we're talking about single player only ofc), he doesn't respect the time of his players, they might be willing or not be willing to invest.
Well if you want, I already included on my last post my starter save files which I have edited to fully enjoy the game (yes tier 2 quest and MoR enhanced trait included) and skip most of the grinding part, so please enjoy the game and support the dev if you can ;)

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Well if you want, I already included on my last post my starter save files which I have edited to fully enjoy the game (yes tier 2 quest and MoR enhanced trait included) and skip most of the grinding part, so please enjoy the game and support the dev if you can ;)
You can tell me how to edit my own save file in order to access tier 2 content. I'm not so much interested in the save file of someone else.
Otherwise sorry, but your reputation isn't high enough on this board to trust you or to download your file, which also just might be a virus.

Fade710

Nov 7, 2022
I'm just being honest and especially not stupid by downloading a file from someone with just 6 posts and a single like since 2018. Why should I trust someone, who tells me that he wants to help, but actually doesn't and just wants me to download a file?! That would be very much retarded.
your kinda a nut job .... if you don't have antivirus software please take yourself elsewhere and buy it now.

PrideOfVVibu

May 2, 2018
You can tell me how to edit my own save file in order to access tier 2 content. I'm not so much interested in the save file of someone else.
Otherwise sorry, but your reputation isn't high enough on this board to trust you or to download your file, which also just might be a virus.
I'm just being honest and especially not stupid by downloading a file from someone with just 6 posts and a single like since 2018. Why should I trust someone, who tells me that he wants to help, but actually doesn't and just wants me to download a file?! That would be very much retarded.
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Reactions: WakamoSato

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
your kinda a nut job .... if you don't have antivirus software please take yourself elsewhere and buy it now.
looks like someone has nuts for brains. more than not you have no clue. how to even think or type to anyone with name calling as your first option. he is right not trust any dld, that's why we can post code here for anyone interested in it.

Reactions: Seewolf

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
How to you make money from other factions? Do you have to donate or is it in a quest? Also are there only 6 slaves at the Slavers faction. I have bought the 6 and it never refreshes.
Factions you can increase standing in with a quest are the Town Hall/Fort Hamilton, Kymanto Hall, Preacher's Hall with the Michelle quest (5 standing afaik, might be outdated), and Fort Sera.

The real money making factions like House Carozza, you have to donate and you can only donate until 70 standing. It might be inefficient to get 70 standing early on because you would have to donate so many rifles but 20 is very doable when you get your workshop up. The Catholic Church and Warrior's Hall, you can donate up to 100 (150?) standing and if your religion is Catholic (Church) and Aesir (Warrior's Hall) respectively, you now own them for as long as your religion matches theirs. The income they provide you increases with standing and once you own them their faction power is added to yours.

Standing with the Catholic Church can also be increased when the priest asked you for one of the early quest artifacts and you give it to him. If the Catholic Church is surrounded by bandits during low city control, killing those besieging bandits improve your standing.

Kymanto Hall only has six story slaves, yes.

Welcome
I wanted to know
HOW TO MAKE CAITLIN WORK AS A DOCTOR
and How can I send MAI-LYNN to work with her father?
Also, how can I increase the corruption of Aimee? I have updated the store, but it does not increase
This is how it worked in 0.8.3c. You have to complete Caitlyn's very long quest (The Blind Hunt) and then get her affection up so you can ask her for her hopes and dreams. You then go to your NPC Menu, clear her jobs and titles, go to Actions on Caitlyn's tabs, select Free Slave, and after that you dismiss her from your household. She will then build a clinic in Westside. Once you upgraded it a bit, you can bring her back. Not sure if that last bit is required but that's what I did. Save to disk before you dismiss her. Always save to disk. Her affection may not be high enough, or you forgot to free her to upgrade her status to servant, etc. Lot's of things can go wrong so you save.

Mai-Lynn, roughly the same deal. You have to complete her entire questline, open her father's store, open up NPC Menu, clear her jobs and titles, and go to Actions and then Free Slave to upgrade her to servant status. You then dismiss her and she will go to her father's store. Save to disk before doing all that. I do not know the exact affection they need to be to do that because the wiki is still down for me. I did these on Undying affection but that is probably not necessary.

Sorry dropped a game a while back to come back to it later on in the future.
Can you cheat your health now?
Your health or your NPC's health? Your health is improved just by buying the appropriate augmentation in the Crystal Heights Doctor's Hall and you max out at 200 health after the final upgrade.

How do I lower disrepair... The Wiki says, "assign janitors" or use "mend household" action. I don't get an "assign janitor" option in the NPC menu under jobs & titles. Nor do I get the "mend household" action in the household info screen.
Page 2 of 4 in the jobs and titles section.

Untitled4444.png

How do I make my computer level higher?
Which one? The one for hacking or the ones in your house? I assume the hacking since the ones in your house has a clear upgrade price. You can buy the level II hacking computer max. If you are having difficulty hacking a door, bring an NPC with Techie trait. Some higher level doors you just have to keep clicking to brute force it. I am not sure if you or your techie NPC's Science stat affects any hacking attempts.

Last edited:
Reactions: desideuce and tsap
Sep 29, 2019
The real money making factions like House Carozza, you have to donate and you can only donate until 70 standing. It might be inefficient to get 70 standing early on because you would have to donate so many rifles but 20 is very doable when you get your workshop up. The Catholic Church and Warrior's Hall, you can donate up to 100 (150?) standing and if your religion is Catholic (Church) and Aesir (Warrior's Hall) respectively, you now own them for as long as your religion matches theirs. The income they provide you increases with standing and once you own them their faction power is added to yours.
The part with you must be the same religion is wrong i have no Religion but im the leader of the Catholic Church and Warrior Hall and even from the Bandits. It change from alone when you reach 100 Standing you become the new leader regardless what is your Religion

4.60 star(s) 111 Votes