purski

Jul 1, 2020
If you don't like her traits, make sure she is in the Household 1 slot, and in the Slaves tab, Overview, you have 25 free re-rolls for her traits. I usually save before hand, do a few rolls, and if I don't get a combination I like re-load then try again.
I can't seem to find this, grateful if someone could show me a screenshot of where this re-roll option is, or explain if it's only a patron thing.

As I'm asking for help I offer this in exchange, I found a bug, I think I killed 2 people on the bounty list from the town hall, the guy who ran away with the sword and someone else in Kasey's Park, on the left near the mercenary Aiko. When I went to turn in both bounties, I'm not sure what happened but the Haruto Pai bounty reward doesn't disappear, every time I click it under "active bounties" in the town hall I get 1200 dollars and 100 influence, click "factions" or "census records" then back on "active bounties" and you can turn in Haruto Pai again. Can grind up a 100k in a few minutes and the bug stays, I blew through 300k and went back and still works. Nice bug though.

Love the game.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2022
I can't seem to find this, grateful if someone could show me a screenshot of where this re-roll option is, or explain if it's only a patron thing.

As I'm asking for help I offer this in exchange, I found a bug, I think I killed 2 people on the bounty list from the town hall, the guy who ran away with the sword and someone else in Kasey's Park, on the left near the mercenary Aiko. When I went to turn in both bounties, I'm not sure what happened but the Haruto Pai bounty reward doesn't disappear, every time I click it under "active bounties" in the town hall I get 12000 dollars and 100 influence, click "factions" or "census records" then back on "active bounties" and you can turn in Haruto Pai again. Can grind up a 100k in a few minutes and the bug stays, I blew through 300k and went back and still works. Nice bug though.

Love the game.
What version you playing?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
That was part of an earlier release but not in this one as far as I know. He mighta been having problems with it.

As I'm asking for help I offer this in exchange, I found a bug, I think I killed 2 people on the bounty list from the town hall, the guy who ran away with the sword and someone else in Kasey's Park, on the left near the mercenary Aiko. When I went to turn in both bounties, I'm not sure what happened but the Haruto Pai bounty reward doesn't disappear, every time I click it under "active bounties" in the town hall I get 12000 dollars and 100 influence, click "factions" or "census records" then back on "active bounties" and you can turn in Haruto Pai again. Can grind up a 100k in a few minutes and the bug stays, I blew through 300k and went back and still works. Nice bug though.
Heh, heh, heh!

I guess being a heartless fiend does pay off sometimes!

I read their story and I couldn't bring myself to do anything but let them go with no strings attached. He gave me five gold bars and I figured that was a good bargain, I didn't realize he was practically a literal gold mine!

Did you did rob the kids as well?

Lostsoul333

Aug 28, 2022
lol, I started a new game and now I have 5 quests given to me 1 the one we all get at the start of the game and the other 4 from talking to slaves in taverns and rumors. I feel almost as if the qust in wip should not be added in-game tell they are complete as 3 of the 4 qust I got show up in log as quest but I can't do anything at all on them.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
lol, I started a new game and now I have 5 quests given to me 1 the one we all get at the start of the game and the other 4 from talking to slaves in taverns and rumors. I feel almost as if the qust in wip should not be added in-game tell they are complete as 3 of the 4 qust I got show up in log as quest but I can't do anything at all on them.
IIRC only 1 of the quests is WIP at the moment.
Which quests can't you do?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020

Love the game.
The reroll is only there if you are using a save from a previous version that didn't have traits. You can cycle through the girls to give them all traits and the reroll number is total not for each girl, iirc. If you are starting up in the most current it won't be there.

Reactions: purski

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Many of the quests are WIP. All girls quests are, the main quest after certain point, your family quest is and the price of power I think isn't completely done, but it has several steps already. I think the character creation quests (there may only be one of those, actually) aren't done either, don't remember.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Many of the quests are WIP. All girls quests are, the main quest after certain point, your family quest is and the price of power I think isn't completely done, but it has several steps already. I think the character creation quests (there may only be one of those, actually) aren't done either, don't remember.
I meant in the context of his complaint, which was that he got a bunch of stuff dumped into his journal that he could not actually do.
I just loaded up my latest save and my journal contains only 1 quest.
"the magic stones" which says it is WIP when I open it.

All the other ones I have finished to the point of them getting removed from the journal. Certainly the game is incomplete, but not to the point of all 5 initial quests being stuck at WIP immediately upon being given out.

It is possibly though that different choices (like which girl to get) resulted in different quests between us. But I still strongly suspect most of those quests he is stuck on are actually doable

purski

Jul 1, 2020
What version you playing?
Version: 0.8.0.1 (public)

Heh, heh, heh!

I guess being a heartless fiend does pay off sometimes!

I read their story and I couldn't bring myself to do anything but let them go with no strings attached. He gave me five gold bars and I figured that was a good bargain, I didn't realize he was practically a literal gold mine!

Did you did rob the kids as well?
No, I give them rations when I remember.

The reroll is only there if you are using a save from a previous version that didn't have traits. You can cycle through the girls to give them all traits and the reroll number is total not for each girl, iirc. If you are starting up in the most current it won't be there.
Thank you, that makes sense. I save before getting a new girl and it seems there are some random trait slots and some are set.

Lostsoul333

Aug 28, 2022
Then you need to look better i guess:
View attachment 2021981

All of these are WIP. :whistle::coffee:
The 3 i have is
the goonies
the golden seal
and the barrows gal
but as i said i have done no other qust geatherin other then rummers and from the slaves that work in taverens there was like 5 more wust i found in old game given mostly by slaves i own that gave more wip qust

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Then you need to look better i guess:
View attachment 2021981

All of these are WIP. :whistle::coffee:
1. read the entire post. I explicitly noted we might have gotten different quests based on different starts. The thing is he is not complaining that "after I finished all the quests in the game I was left with 5 WIP quests". He is complaining that "all 5 of the first quests I got were all WIP when I got them".

2. that is 4 quests. so you are 1 short.

welp... now its time to update the wiki. because none of these appear there

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Are you fattening them up for something?

Heh, Just kidding! Nice find BTW.
I feed them too when i pass by the church, been wondering if it's just a ration sink or feeding them will net you something when they could be adopted. Maybe will improve how much they like you or something. :unsure::coffee:

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Lostsoul333

Aug 28, 2022
1. read the entire post. I explicitly noted we might have gotten different quests based on different starts. The thing is he is not complaining that "after I finished all the quests in the game I was left with 5 WIP quests". He is complaining that "all 5 of the first quests I got were all WIP when I got them".

2. that is 4 quests. so you are 1 short.

welp... now its time to update the wiki. because none of these appear there
Tavern quests list is incompleat.... Try going to the taveren near your house after 6pm.... if you pay for survicess of the slave a few times and talk with her each time she opens up new qust with you... i got 3 or 4 from her but its random chance if you get qust info or not... and one of them takes you visiting her 3 or 4 times in it self.

Dec 26, 2018
perhaps with not having come out with totally clear vision of how the game concept will come out at the end.
Good points. While I like the game so far it seems like there's an increasing amount of ideas and game mechanics being added that don't directly relate to the core gameplay attraction. What's the end goal of training slaves in MoR?

Dec 26, 2018
On the other hand, we have FreeCities, where number of slaves can grow exponentially with no reasonable cap and when there are that many of them, you stop imagining them being living persons, even if slaves.
FreeCities Pregmod is pretty well developed overall, and I think it deserves credit for being a fairly coherent vision despite not being made to most people's tastes. Probably because at the hardest difficulties it devolves into a fairly soulless corporation manager which I guess makes complete sense(except the stock market addition being completely broken nullified that).

Reactions: cuchulin

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Good points. While I like the game so far it seems like there's an increasing amount of ideas and game mechanics being added that don't directly relate to the core gameplay attraction. What's the end goal of training slaves in MoR?
I assume that in the beginning the endgoal was selling the slaves, but as the community is constantly clamoring that they want to keep them all - that might change. Nut in my opinion it was never meant as a primary slave management game, but an RPG , where it was one of the big mechanic. I was very surprised in the beginning how clingy people are in a game like this.

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes