Jun 10, 2022
While that's understandable, but after devoting 100s and 100s of hours to gameplay to training my NPCS and spending $1,000,000+ in-game currency investing in businesses, home, and servants I just want to log-in and continue where I left off. Instead, I now have to go search for my followers and rehire them, because my followers didn't simply go to my shared NPC page. As someone that keeps a database of all my followers/slaves skills, my criticism is that my skills are not the same anymore. Even with the debug menu. Overall, its not a significant lost, but logging in and literally being raped by a charuck because your squad is now gone is not an enjoyable experience.
Totally understand... But you need to remember this is a game in development.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
While that's understandable, but after devoting 100s and 100s of hours to gameplay to training my NPCS and spending $1,000,000+ in-game currency investing in businesses, home, and servants I just want to log-in and continue where I left off. Instead, I now have to go search for my followers and rehire them, because my followers didn't simply go to my shared NPC page. As someone that keeps a database of all my followers/slaves skills, my criticism is that my skills are not the same anymore. Even with the debug menu. Overall, its not a significant lost, but logging in and literally being raped by a charuck because your squad is now gone is not an enjoyable experience.
If everything is fucked already, why not start a new game, maybe with new backround/profession now that you know what you need for your gameplay and just skip a few steps with cheating/editing the girls you had done already. By your description the only progress surviving the update are quests and they are pretty short in this game...except for the WIP quests, those are very time consuming.

Reactions: devil999LEXX

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Whats the purpose of news office? It gemerates nothing compared to other investments.Currently only getting 27$ while authoritarianism enforced and only 2 million dollar upgrade left.

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
Huh?
So the dojo is round when build in the lower right corner but square in the upper right corner (where i build it)...strange.
That's not all, it has a different look if you put it on the left side too. The workshop has three different looks as well, as does the Garden.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Whats the purpose of news office? It gemerates nothing compared to other investments.Currently only getting 27$ while authoritarianism enforced and only 2 million dollar upgrade left.
I think the News Room is intended to be kind of a long term project and the income for it depends heavily on how high you've trained Nicole's stats. So if you just build it and drop her in there with no training she won't earn much but if you train her up to 120 int/academics/administration/etc she'll earn a lot. I haven't played far enough to do it myself but I've heard others say it's second only to the accountant in earning potential.

Reactions: zaqwsxcde1

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
That's weird. My servant's/mercenary's stats remained the same after patching in. Their status even remained the same. My frame of reference was my Laika who I trained to 92 Intelligence back in 0.8.2.3 and she kept that stat. IIRC, Loren and Aiko also retained their intelligence stat so I think their stats stayed the same. They started with high corruption too since they had high corruption in my 0.8.2.3 save.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
He said he missed a few updates, maybe the import from an 8.1 or lower version didnt go as flawless as a 8.2 save.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
How to decipher two parts code to get cybercanon? I managed to get both parts but cant decipher,theres no click able word or any kind indication. Does this require min INT ,my character has 61.

Edit: I think we need fallout style drug system which temporarily increase stats. There are drugs availabe but they boost permanently and have some withdrawal effects. But i'm talking about short duration drugs like 30 min or 1 hour which will deplete like stamina. It'll certainty help avoid grinding.

Last edited:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
If you have taken some care with Nicole (bringing her to some easy battles to give her some fame, and raising her academics to a decent level) when you make the big 2M$ investment, she gets above 500 of political influence (not so hard to see her close to 1000) and then, you will see, at the end of the day, may be one day on 3 or one day of 4, an event moving the wealth, control and corruption towards the direction of Nicole political viewpoints.

You are not making an investment for money. You are making an investment in political capital to shape the reality of whole Ikaanos. Pretty potent, in my opinion.
You need to monitor carefully Nicole stats in order to keep her aligned with your goals, and being able to switch from a political stance to other. If you keep Nicole with Will 60, Kindness 60 and Corruption 40 you can make her adopt Rebel, Anarchist, Libertarian or Democratic political stances with relative ease

Last edited:

trulul

Aug 11, 2023
You need to monitor carefully Nicole stats in order to keep her aligned with your goals, and being able to switch from a political stance to other. If you keep Nicole with Will 60, Kindness 60 and Corruption 40 you can make her adopt Rebel, Anarchist, Libertarian or Democratic political stances with relative ease
Not going for authoritarian? I guess it will be more fun when we can properly take over Ikaanos.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
My michelle supports the rebels...i would too because the current system is disgusting, but according to the wiki the rebels come with a bunch of bandits/rapists and that would be even worse...
I hope there will be some finetuning in future updates, i want to get rid of slavery and the spheremasters, but not by inviting a bunch of rapists and assholes who fuck the economy to the ground and endanger everyone even more then the current "laws"...

trulul

Aug 11, 2023
My michelle supports the rebels...i would too because the current system is disgusting, but according to the wiki the rebels come with a bunch of bandits/rapists and that would be even worse...
I hope there will be some finetuning in future updates, i want to get rid of slavery and the spheremasters, but not by inviting a bunch of rapists and assholes who fuck the economy to the ground and endanger everyone even more then the current "laws"...
To each their own. The current system has flaws, but my biggest issue with it is that I am not at the top. And slavery is too much of my kink to ever seek to abolish.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
And for me slavery is an anti-kink. I'm far too much of a free spirit to tolerate it. Thats why i have 80 79 free girls + loden with cleared crimes who could go whenever they wanted, but they dont want to leave, except for caitlyn, she runs a clinic now and would still come back for free ^^
I run a woman shelter with big sis IRL, its my choosen job to help and fix broken girls ;)

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Not going for authoritarian? I guess it will be more fun when we can properly take over Ikaanos.
If you go for authoritarian, the political effect it´s increasing control and corruption. But the control it´s the control of the actual government of Ikaanos. Not sure how will be reflected in futures updates, but if you are a rising star and you want to take over Ikaanos, well.... "chaos it´s a ladder"

Also, autoritarian it´s a political stance with very low flexibility. You can go with easy from authoritarian to democratic and that´s it, while you can have 4 political stances at your avail if you discard the authoritarian option

And, last but not least, authoritarian don´t fit well with my usual playstyle. I play usually by charm, not by manipulation, and my girls usually have very high willpower.

Nothing wrong about going for authoritarian, if suit your tastes. but it don´t suit mines.

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
well, look at them as rebels from star wars universe, they were able to defeat empire, but once at the helm they screwed so big, that new empire under disguise as first order rised again.
so golden rule still apply, if you are capable fighter that doesnt mean you will be capable ruler.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
To quote a great man.

I know what I am talking about when I am talking about revolutions! The people who read the books go to the people who can't read the books, the poor people, and say, "We have to have a change." So, the poor people make the change, ah? And then, the people who read the books, they all sit around the big polished tables, and they talk and talk and talk and eat and eat and eat, eh? But what has happened to the poor people? THEY ARE DEAD! That's your revolution! Sh... so, please... don't tell me about revolutions. And what happens afterwards? The same fucking thing starts all over again!

4.50 star(s) 115 Votes