ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
On different note, is there perhaps something broken with Extroverted and/or Feminist trait(s)? Extroverted is supposed to have tiny chance to raise willpower daily, and Feminist has chance to raise other girls' willpower if the feminist's own willpower is 24+ But Michelle in my game (who is extrovert) went up two willpower points, from 28->30 in a single day. The only other girl in the household is Juno who has feminist trait, but her willpower is 20.

The game provided no explanation why Michelle's willpower went up, or even a notification that it actually went up.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
The game provided no explanation why Michelle's willpower went up, or even a notification that it actually went up.
Could be fixed if a proper "end of day" screen existed.
Would be nice to know if the 15% chance of a defiance decrease actually happened.
Would be nice to know if gardening went up.
Would be nice to know if girl actually got points at the academy.
Would be nice to know if "riding skill actually accomplished anything.

Unfortunately.... we may never know...

Reactions: ffive

maxik52

Apr 14, 2020
Why when vaginal wear is "gaping" and vaginal skill is more 55 its signs vaginal stat is "tight"?? how it can be?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
accept the reality that any man that thinks he can handle more that 6 woman at any given time is delusional, at best.
...and they dare to call us the weaker sex while 14 girls are still easy to satisfy on a workday even without the need of an orgy...with orgy you can multiply it by 4 and still get everyone done by yourself...but thats me, a poly lesbian ^^
However, the girls are not only your playthings, if you have 4 following you, you need 1-x to clean the mansion, one to do the cores from cooking to washing, 1-x tends for the garden, 1-x for the forest, some teach at the academy, some train or learn to support the fighting, teaching or housekeeping squad, some teach and train these girls, some work directly for you and help you by breaking down junk so you dont have to do everything yourself, one is your right hand and headmaid doing the paperwork and giving you news, ratings or remember you about open appointsments, improvements, etc, a few are guarding and patroulling your place, some have jobs, ...
I dont see any reason to limit your slaves at all...its only a coders problem, not logistic, not logic, just coding nightmare since they need space, food and a schedule on who sleeps with you, could be auto picked the ones who performed best each day or you need a big orgy bed for the best performers and a few bedrolls for the worst...however, the masters room needs to be big ^^

x = depends on the size

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Well, shit. The way it tells you "to have at least 35k" i expected it to be some sort of one-time auction deal, where if you don't bring the money on the day she comes then some other business-minded people who also wouldn't mind making name for themselves will do.

Could definitely use some rewording to be slightly more clear; fairly sure the whole ticking countdown thing tricked more than just me and spoiled their early impression of the game.
I agree, I thought the same thing at first.

If i understand it right, it's now fully completed and has been for a while. So, you might want to give it a try with character image pack.
Perhaps I will.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Thanks for the reply.
But I can't get through, I inspect the light and that's it. What did I miss?
Are we talking about the same thing? Darkmere is a place on the map, you can get there by clicking on the 'city map' icon to the lower left of your screen and choosing 'Imogen's Barrow' and then going north on the regular map to Preachers Pond and again north to Darkmere. If you've not yet accessed 'Imogen's Barrow,' you can open that location by going to Westside, and then marching south down Marston Avenue, south again through Stokke Hills, again south to Kasey's Park and finally west by clicking the 'Leave City' arrow. That will permanently open Imogen's Barrow and you can then access it from your home display, or for quicker travel use the 'city map' icon on the lower left of the screen.

I do recall something about a light in one of those vaults you have to hack and as I recall that's in Darkmere but I don't know anything more about it than you do.

Last edited:
Reactions: tsap

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
accept the reality that any man that thinks he can handle more that 6 woman at any given time is delusional, at best.
Hmm... I suspect that accepting reality isn't especially high on the list of reasons people visit this site, much less play a game about managing slaves on an alien planet.

Which isn't to say the "Gotta Catch 'Em all" principle has to be indulged, of course. My character finds training just two slaves to be enough of a drain on his time. I don't know what he'd do with a dozen.

Reactions: tsap

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
just wondering other than going around murdering people and doing quest any other ways to make money that i might have missed?

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
just wondering other than going around murdering people and doing quest any other ways to make money that i might have missed?
Investing on other folks' businesses, legal or illegal (risky), comes first to my mind, probably because I happen to like that method.
Selling stuff to merchants may not demand murdering people in some cases, either.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Hmm... I suspect that accepting reality isn't especially high on the list of reasons people visit this site, much less play a game about managing slaves on an alien planet.

Which isn't to say the "Gotta Catch 'Em all" principle has to be indulged, of course. My character finds training just two slaves to be enough of a drain on his time. I don't know what he'd do with a dozen.
Good points, methinks. Yet the choice of new art for 0.8.0.2 could give some ideas about what to do with a dozen. I try to quote:

NEW ART
  • Added 33 bondage/study scenes for (complete set).
  • Added 7 morning blowjob scenes for Tier2+ slave.
  • Added 1 orgy pic for Tier2+ slave (serving MC and his friends underneath the table).
  • Added 3 Arena pics for Tier2+ slave.
  • Added 1 generic slave sex pic (finger in ass during anal).
  • Added 28 sex scenes for Caitlin Tensor
  • Added 11 bondage scenes for Caitlin (the rack).
  • Added 45 sex scenes for Rebecca Higgs (complete set).
  • Added 11 bondage scenes for Rebecca (the rack).
  • Added 1 sex scene for Lovisa (replaced "undressed scene").
  • Added 5 household pics (lvl 2 Living room - Piper, Rebecca, Lovisa, lvl 1 Living room - Lovisa, Tier2+ slave). Tier Request.
  • Replaced the shotgun pic at vendors/combat engine.
And yet I personally would be much happier to find a way to give more ammo, gear and money to those few slaves I intend to finally release from my MC:s service. A ticket to Maiden Islands, perhaps.
... Damn! Needs probably even more ammo when I think about that destination :) ... but I think you got my 'idea'. A nice home to keep them safe and happy and give them some guarantee for 'better future'.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
The game doesn't consider "new day" unless you hit the bed, even if +24h are past waked...

Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
...and they dare to call us the weaker sex while 14 girls are still easy to satisfy on a workday even without the need of an orgy...with orgy you can multiply it by 4 and still get everyone done by yourself...but thats me, a poly lesbian ^^
However, the girls are not only your playthings, if you have 4 following you, you need 1-x to clean the mansion, one to do the cores from cooking to washing, 1-x tends for the garden, 1-x for the forest, some teach at the academy, some train or learn to support the fighting, teaching or housekeeping squad, some teach and train these girls, some work directly for you and help you by breaking down junk so you dont have to do everything yourself, one is your right hand and headmaid doing the paperwork and giving you news, ratings or remember you about open appointsments, improvements, etc, a few are guarding and patroulling your place, some have jobs, ...
I dont see any reason to limit your slaves at all...its only a coders problem, not logistic, not logic, just coding nightmare since they need space, food and a schedule on who sleeps with you, could be auto picked the ones who performed best each day or you need a big orgy bed for the best performers and a few bedrolls for the worst...however, the masters room needs to be big ^^

x = depends on the size
You're talking about a different game then, which would require a better suited engine than HTML.

This one is a single player RPG session written in HTML, not an economy sim or a strategy game or even a tactical sim. It tries to implement some elements of these, but there not well executed and there are hundreds of safe-fir-work games which are better at it.

What it is at the moment is an illustrated interactive book about adventures of an archetypal lone wolf making it in a harsh world full of tough guys, ruthless partiarchs and barely legal chicks in bikinis, waiting for you to take them home and make yours if you're man enough.

The whole slavery schtick feels like a reward for being this self-reliant do-it-all man, an academic genius hunter-farmer-blacksmith-hacker-mercenary-thieving factory drone, who is able to turn his mold-infested joke of a hut into a medieval castle, just by spending several months hunting skinning and tanning rabbits. And if he knows how to use soap and a toothbrush, one of the whores he fucks at a local tawern will confide to him she hates her life of constant assrape (because she secretly loves it), so how about you save her?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SperryTop

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Go hunting, your survival score will increase dramatically and you'll stockpile food, which you can then sell when the famine hits for beaucoup bucks. Take Juno with you (in the first slot) and use the crossbow.

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Here I thought he was kidding, I chuckled when I first read that--anyone else?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Still, this is not a slave economy simulator some players would like this game to be and HTML format is not best suited for such genre.
Ehh, from what i can see people are asking just to be able to keep all their pokemons. So that's 15 or so slaves... plus probably few randomly generated ones for training and sales once that's in, so round that up to 20?

This is hardly beyond abilities of twine/sugarcube -- you can find games even on this site which run simulations with 100+ npcs. And yes, they're browser games using the same engine.

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes