julia2024

Mar 16, 2024
I removed the counter and replaced it with a "hover over" stat instead, as the old one did actually make parts of the button unclickable.

Let me know if you got it to work!
Hi. Sorry, it was my bad. I got used to the button that always seemed to be clickabkle, so when I saw it changed, I thougth that it's broken.
The problem was that I was trying to use tendstim with a full HP. Later when I got some HP damage, the tendstim button was working properly xD

Reactions: GD-studios

Zenskies04

Jun 26, 2023
hi, i have some question.. what will happen if i execute amir? and what will happen if i side with him? cause it makes me afraid to choose the wrong way. thanks

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Am I supposed to be able to travel? or is the fire supposed to "block" me?
It won't block you. But you cannot use the fast travel button during "control below 5" situations.

Can anyone make a full guide with everything in the game or atleast all the quest for some reason i can't get caitlin's quest and unlock the clinic
First, check if you have not finished her quest.

Here is a step-by-step of how I finished her quest. This is from 0.8.3.2 however. I have not tried it in 0.8.3.3.

I acquired her and raised her to amiable affection or higher so I can ask for her background. Keep pressing more background/more to share etc. Check for any red text. A couple of this game's triggers relies on you clicking red texts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After asking for her background, I get a quest to accompany her. I set her as follower, collected water, killed an old charuck who attacked us.

She asked me to access Kymanto Labs. Note that she must be a slave still to use Kymanto Labs. Here's the pics for how to progress. Note the new (temporary) Access Laboratory button.

I cleared all of her assignments, titles, and did not make her a follower in combat. Note the Laboratory Assignment option. Then I waited until the Journal told me she is finished.

The journal said to press the check progress option and I did. She then wanted to proceed to Whitehaven's Academy. Once the journal says she's done, I interacted with her and there is the "Academy Findings" button

Then she asked for access to the Mastersphere Labs. Following the journal, I removed her from all her duties, including Follower. I went to the Town Hall on Hamilton Square and picked "Arrange Caitlyn's Shuttle".

I waited until the journal said she's back. Even though I can interact with her even as the story says she is in the mastersphere, as long as the quest is still up, I did not do anything with her. No morning blowjobs, combat, no training, no nothing. When she's back, click Mastersphere's Findings.

She wants to go back to where you got the water samples afterwards. You will stay there for the full day.

That's the completion of her quest.

To access the clinic, make sure her affection is high, her willpower at a decent place, her corruption low. Click Hopes and Dreams. You assure her and go to her Actions menu. Click Free Slave. Confirm her status change to Servant by hovering your mouse over her name in the left side menu of the NPC menu. Save to disk in case you mess up. Always save to disk when ending a long play session or you are making a major decision. Click Dismiss. She will build her clinic then.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 116 Votes