khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
still not working
I've never had it not work. If you're pretty far into your game the only other thing I can think of that might explain why it wouldn't is if you have her highly corrupted. A lot of the girls will not start their quests if you have them so corrupted that all they want to think about is dick. In that scenario you would have to reduce her corruption first.

sfetawgga\sdsg

Mar 22, 2022
I've never had it not work. If you're pretty far into your game the only other thing I can think of that might explain why it wouldn't is if you have her highly corrupted. A lot of the girls will not start their quests if you have them so corrupted that all they want to think about is dick. In that scenario you would have to reduce her corruption first.
she is not corupted at all

Teezee

Jan 14, 2018
Can anyone make a full guide with everything in the game or atleast all the quest for some reason i can't get caitlin's quest and unlock the clinic
It's bugged in 0.8.3.3 you won't get it to work as it should, what you could do however is the following (which is what I had to do when I restarted the game) ....

Make a save in the first 8 slots, close the 0.8.3.3 window, fire up the 0.8.3.2 load that save, get Caitlin's clinic quest (dismiss her) she goes there, it shows on map etc upgrade clinic, get Caitlin back bla bla bla ..... after that's done, make another save close the 0.8.3.2. window, fire up the 0.8.3.3 one and load that save, and Bob's your uncle....

FYI, it's not the only thing that's bugged in 0.8.3.3

Genie

Mar 24, 2018
It is mostly prepared to just add them.

But what exactly is it that you want the buttons to do?

Whip (cane) when arousal is 0 to 6?
Stimulate pussy when arousal 7 or 8?
Fuck (oral, anal, pussy - one button each) when arousal is 9?
Repeat until mc cums or arousal below 0?

No wear limit? Or other special restrictions?

Edit: I guess abort condition should be arousal < 0, stamina < 3 or health < 3 to avoid npc passing out and possibly also mc stamina < 3.
Personally, I will keep separate button for whipping. Which will whip x5 but not end the session. Could be useful for lowering some traits and it does provide corruption.
Separate button to bring NPC to racks unless it is implemented in the whipping or other bondage buttons to do so pre-emptively.

As for the standard bondage session, yeah whip till arousal is 7-8 and then deepthroat for +2 corruption. This could work best if MC have high levels of flagellation and good stamina. Oral wear could be issue for long repeated sessions tho.

Dildoing is also useful for lowering vanilla trait and I believe it also increase corruption. Anal hook is good but takes more time and stamina from MC. So, having separate button for this could be useful down the line.

I guess abort condition should be arousal < 0, stamina < 3 or health < 3 to avoid npc passing out and possibly also mc stamina < 3.
^ Yeah this sounds about right. Arousal, is not an issue after the implant but it is better to stop the bondage after one session.

IZ2bSA80

Dec 25, 2017
still not working
I had a bug with Cait's quest back in 8.3.1 which kept me from progressing further.
I think it was the cure analysis results never triggering, the only way around I found was using the console.
If this is where you're currently at then do the following:
Open the console (Ctrl + Shift + I for me) and enter this command - SugarCube.State.active.variables.quest_cat = 5
Hit enter and close the console, do an action ingame and then open your journal to check Cait's quest. It should bypass the step that gives you trouble.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Personally, I will keep separate button for whipping. Which will whip x5 but not end the session. Could be useful for lowering some traits and it does provide corruption.
Separate button to bring NPC to racks unless it is implemented in the whipping or other bondage buttons to do so pre-emptively.

As for the standard bondage session, yeah whip till arousal is 7-8 and then deepthroat for +2 corruption. This could work best if MC have high levels of flagellation and good stamina. Oral wear could be issue for long repeated sessions tho.

Dildoing is also useful for lowering vanilla trait and I believe it also increase corruption. Anal hook is good but takes more time and stamina from MC. So, having separate button for this could be useful down the line.

I guess abort condition should be arousal < 0, stamina < 3 or health < 3 to avoid npc passing out and possibly also mc stamina < 3.
^ Yeah this sounds about right. Arousal, is not an issue after the implant but it is better to stop the bondage after one session.
I'm not really a fan of the semi-interactive buttons. They take up lots of space for very little benefit.
But I'll think about it.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
If you're looking to add things to the mod, the main thing I would be interested in would be the ability to guarantee certain traits on an NPC when I pick them up. For most uniques I tend to save scum workaholic on them which is very tedious. For a few specific combat NPCs like Kate, the ex arena champ, Truls, Cassius, and Aaron I will save scum malevolent which is equally tedious. Workaholic you can grind out naturally if you want but save scumming is the only way to get malevolent and brawler.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
If you're looking to add things to the mod, the main thing I would be interested in would be the ability to guarantee certain traits on an NPC when I pick them up. For most uniques I tend to save scum workaholic on them which is very tedious. For a few specific combat NPCs like Kate, the ex arena champ, Truls, Cassius, and Aaron I will save scum malevolent which is equally tedious. Workaholic you can grind out naturally if you want but save scumming is the only way to get malevolent and brawler.
I think that already planned features will make that savescumming a lot more convenient.

Currently when you hover mouse over any npc you get name and avId.
1719699180985.png
But the idea is that you should also get a list of key metrics like love, happiness, arousal, wear and traits... I just haven't gotten around to implementing it yet.

Partially because it will be somewhat tedious to sort out which values to show and how to present them. But also because I worry about potential performance issues, if I were to monitor and update every trait and metric of every npc every second... So, I would also have to figure out how to do that in a reasonably clever way.

I'm also leaning towards adding quicksave and quickload buttons.

It is obviously not exactly what you want but it would save you a lot of effort.

Edit: And after thinking about it for a few minutes, I now suspect that the best approach is most likely to update title values via onmouse event.
Edit2: mouseover worked fine so it will be something like this:
1719706027756.png

Last edited:

broxitar

May 29, 2021
Valerie's quest must be bugged. I've looked all over the place, and I can't find the "Hidden Map Location Unlocked" when I got her tattoo.

Edit: Wait, never mind. It's just really, really poorly marked.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
But I dont have to craft the swords and knives. Can anyone confirm wether it's a bug or we do need to craft them?
Doesn't matter where you get them as long as you have enough to donate. You can donate the ones you get from enemies, you can craft them, or you can buy them. Are you sure you have 20 crossbows and not just 20 bolts for the crossbows? I literally just finished that quest and it has always worked fine for me.

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
Doesn't matter where you get them as long as you have enough to donate. You can donate the ones you get from enemies, you can craft them, or you can buy them. Are you sure you have 20 crossbows and not just 20 bolts for the crossbows? I literally just finished that quest and it has always worked fine for me.
You are so correct sir! Thank you.

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes