Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Sandman's mod replaces all wardrobe pics and (most of) the current sex scenes with a completely new art style.

Here's an example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope this doesn't become the norm because i personally really do not like it.
Fx. Dakota really looks fucked up imo.

Reactions: Hairybum

FurFan

May 4, 2017
Not sure if I'm doing anything wrong but I've spent 2 weeks at the Furry's Tavern doing "Drinks!" and asking about rumors but nothing changes with Valerie. I view her but only get a Back button.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Not sure if I'm doing anything wrong but I've spent 2 weeks at the Furry's Tavern doing "Drinks!" and asking about rumors but nothing changes with Valerie. I view her but only get a Back button.
Like weezal said. Only while Valerie is there, go to drinks and socialize. If you get the text from someone talking about her do the second round and socialize again. That should trigger it. There is only a 20% chance to occur, iirc.

Reactions: Fauno36

FurFan

May 4, 2017
Like weezal said. Only while Valerie is there, go to drinks and socialize. If you get the text from someone talking about her do the second round and socialize again. That should trigger it. There is only a 20% chance to occur, iirc.
Finally got to the quest regarding Valerie. took almost a month and socializing 3 times each day to get it.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Can someone explain to me from a story perspective why would player as one of aspiring Masters of Raana help a rebel princess Aria? What do you get by putting her in power? Does it matters if you marry/break her first?

In my case I am not interested in being a master but rather THE MASTER.
And I will follow any path to do so (support Aria, or the bandits to destabilize the power, etc.)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Finally got to the quest regarding Valerie. took almost a month and socializing 3 times each day to get it.
I had a hell of a time getting it as well. I tried dozens of times without any luck and finally broke down and decided to F5 it. Finally got it to trigger. I think without F5 it would probably take me at least 6 months to get it if I tried every day.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Is Caitlin's story bugged? She told me she'd open a clinit in Westside if I freed her. After freeing and dismissing her, there's nothing new in Westside.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is Caitlin's story bugged? She told me she'd open a clinit in Westside if I freed her. After freeing and dismissing her, there's nothing new in Westside.
I believe you have to do her quest to cure blindness first and also have her at high affection.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
I believe you have to do her quest to cure blindness first and also have her at high affection.
How do you get that quest? I tried every possible talk option, but no dice with receiving the quest. I even completed another quest in case there was a limit to how many I could have at any given time.

Nvm, I guess there really was a problem with my save. I loaded an older one and now she suddenly gives me an option to click "Caitlin is ready to tell you more" when asking about her background.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
How do you get that quest? I tried every possible talk option, but no dice with receiving the quest. I even completed another quest in case there was a limit to how many I could have at any given time.

Nvm, I guess there really was a problem with my save. I loaded an older one and now she suddenly gives me an option to click "Caitlin is ready to tell you more" when asking about her background.
Yeah you just need to get her to friendly affection and then ask about her background.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
My saves are gone. Any idea of where I should look?
this game is made in twine (aka sugarcube). an engine that runs in a web browser.
twine is notorious for having its saves permanently deleted forever every now and then as the browser cleans up.
this is why it has a "save to file" option. which you should be using instead.
this applies to every twine game on this site.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
this game is made in twine (aka sugarcube). an engine that runs in a web browser.
twine is notorious for having its saves permanently deleted forever every now and then as the browser cleans up.
The most common instance I've run into with this game is that when a new version comes out, I like to rename the folder that MOR is in to include the new version number. But if you change the path it's in then your saves are gone so you have to do a save to disk.

Jun 13, 2021
Ya thanks. I realized that last week, I ran out of disk space and chrome complained about that, proposing to "clean up some space", to which I agreed. It was some ad blocker that kept over 80gb of web storage. The auto cleanup helped for a few mbs probably, including every save of every html game I played, and probably more I haven't seen yet.

I might try to twinehack a savefile back, but it's still a freaking pain.

Thanks anyway.

Reactions: harem.king

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Fixed a serious bug that allowed you to train (Dojo) unconscious or seriously hurt NPCs to obscene skill and attribute levels.
Is that exploit only from the mod or from the normal game as well? Seems like a hassle to consistently do everyday though compared to just using unlimited blade works.

I hope this doesn't become the norm because i personally really do not like it.
Fx. Dakota really looks fucked up imo.
It's a fan mod. Grim just added it to the mod options so the people who wanted to use it do not need to manually copy and paste to their pics folder every version update. I suspect a lot will still do it because they prefer the old renders for the most part but wants to use some of the new ones here and there. Anyway, grim is still going to be using daz renders and the new scenes in 0.8.3.4 previews are still daz renders

And yes, the current AI renders can get very... unpleasant especially for the unique NPCs and for younger NPCs. Sandman is currently updating each of them individually.

uff, almost all gameplay changes are just debuffs for the player...

i also cannot see any changes being made regarding gardening. so is 120 still the cap?
It's 130 now.

Reactions: Daxter250
4.50 star(s) 116 Votes