DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
There is a political event that adds a ton of raiders to redhaven and then flames to the south. The flames make it hard to click to go down but is it supposed to be impossible? I could not tell but since it was not greyed out I went for it.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
There is a political event that adds a ton of raiders to redhaven and then flames to the south. The flames make it hard to click to go down but is it supposed to be impossible? I could not tell but since it was not greyed out I went for it.
That happens when City Control goes below 5.

Akusam

May 5, 2024
Yes i Know, i don't know what's causing this visual problem. i use Edge, and i've deactivated all my plugins, because i have a lot of them. but that doesn't solve the problem.

Probably, but I don't have any browsers that are default, they all have plugins and custom settings. No change when I deactivate my plugins, unfortunately.
This problem does exist. When I use 360 browser(a chinese browser), the text is misplaced. When I use Chrome and Edge, everything is OK.

Reactions: Tomoushie

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Is that exploit only from the mod or from the normal game as well? Seems like a hassle to consistently do everyday though compared to just using unlimited blade works.
It was unrelated to the mod. Noname suggested that the mod should make use of it.

Zenskies04

Jun 26, 2023
hello guys, i have some trouble for hacking the hunt research door.. so, did anyone know how to increase my user computer level? or maybe can you give me the acces code for hunt research door in may lynn quest? Screenshot (265).png

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
hello guys, i have some trouble for hacking the hunt research door.. so, did anyone know how to increase my user computer level? or maybe can you give me the acces code for hunt research door in may lynn quest? View attachment 3781353
Click on each green card on the right, they show a number, write them down or remember them. Then go to the door, and enter the numbers you've got. If you didn't get all the numbers, try to find the missing one, or increase your personal computer stats to increase the hack.

Sometimes the puzzles are different: one quest showed three different logos, and each of the logos had a different number of lines/bar, the first had a single bar, the second had 3, etc., you had to guess that the bars corresponded to a number and you had to use them to open the door.

Reactions: rKnight

julia2024

Mar 16, 2024
Hi! Is it ok that I can't use tendstim anymore for the MC from a main page? the button for using tenstims is unclickable

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Hi! Is it ok that I can't use tendstim anymore for the MC from a main page? the button for using tenstims is unclickable
Should still be able to use them. Make sure you have some, hover cursor over the icon and see if you have any. If not, probably a bug.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
hello guys, i have some trouble for hacking the hunt research door.. so, did anyone know how to increase my user computer level? or maybe can you give me the acces code for hunt research door in may lynn quest? View attachment 3781353
In game, high science helps along with having a techie in the group. There are a couple grid keys that you can find that will help as well.

Alfornow24

Apr 22, 2024
Is it possible to share a subscription with someone. I respect the game developer but I seemed to recall he was ok with it. I am looking at the $50 level.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I removed the counter and replaced it with a "hover over" stat instead, as the old one did actually make parts of the button unclickable.

Let me know if you got it to work!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Masters of Raana [v0.8.3.3] [GrimDark] - Compressed

All [229 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Genie

Mar 24, 2018
Automation mod updated again here.
I was previously planning to make it a bit more feature complete, during this weekend... But nah, I think I will play a new game with the mod instead. Let's call it quality control :)
The new version is super good especially the mini avatar. Makes everything easier.

I know you plan to add the sexual and bondage options but I added the old logic for bondage (Very difficult for me to play without it due to corruption and WP).
Any eta on adding those features?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
The new version is super good especially the mini avatar. Makes everything easier.

I know you plan to add the sexual and bondage options but I added the old logic for bondage (Very difficult for me to play without it due to corruption and WP).
Any eta on adding those features?
It is mostly prepared to just add them.

But what exactly is it that you want the buttons to do?

Whip (cane) when arousal is 0 to 6?
Stimulate pussy when arousal 7 or 8?
Fuck (oral, anal, pussy - one button each) when arousal is 9?
Repeat until mc cums or arousal below 0?

No wear limit? Or other special restrictions?

Edit: I guess abort condition should be arousal < 0, stamina < 3 or health < 3 to avoid npc passing out and possibly also mc stamina < 3.

Last edited:

sfetawgga\sdsg

Mar 22, 2022
Can anyone make a full guide with everything in the game or atleast all the quest for some reason i can't get caitlin's quest and unlock the clinic

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes