Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
I cant find any infos about sexual attributes (for the main character)
I read all books, and did the course at devious devices or how its called
as mentioned previously
"Kissing----& sex stats----only by PRACTICE." [includes but not limited to, bondage]

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
I don't know what to say, I'm not 'exaggerating' here. I just got to ask, how much combat do you do? I do multiple sessions just about every single day between clearing the board and keeping it clear, bounties and the arena. If you do that for a hundred days you've been in hundreds of combats and your troops get crits whether you're playing 1d100 or 2d50. Loren gets to 70 ranged pretty quick in my experience, or at least the way I think of it time-wise. Once I have a ~75 Ranged and am firing a Coilgun, Loren will be too and so will the Space Marine and Ayden. Being as I train Rebecca when I train myself, she'll have about a 75 too, though I often run those both up to 80. Maybe you should start thinking about using a trainer more often, I almost always use one every time now that they affect slave training too. I seem to do much better than you training and that might just be the difference.

If you have five coilguns firing you ought not be having much problem making sure no one ever fires a Coilgun or Plasma gun at you twice. In fact I often take out the Ceilor Forest 'King' and the 'Punk' before they fire when I have Ayden. In the bottom and right combat with just the Looter and the Punk with rifles, most of the time they never fire either.

Ayden is available in the baths in Crystal Hills and has 150 HP. The Black Guard can be found in Warrior Hall once you have enough socialization at the bar next door, 'Divine Juices,' in Watery Eyes.

Yes, the Highwaymen of Darkmere respawn, and the Ceilor Raiders effectively do too, they never stop trying to take Stokke Hills, they're both regular coilgun drops. This is what I'm talking about when I say 'keep the board clear' and 'make sure you keep Stokke Hills clear.' There's also a recurring lone rifleman in Watery Eyes who is more likely to drop his rifle.
Devil's in the .... DETAILS ? (a few days old this is from last save)
"Ashes" run:
-D66; Stamina: 61; [so, no, cannot "clear board" + do everything you talk about everyday! ]
In fact have to "plan" it out----spend too much time [st] travel/fighting, not enough to TRAIN or do anything w girls!
(management---not just of time, but $ & Stamina, 1 of those early (speaking of CRITICAL! lol) things, changes a LOT from run to run, "consistent strategies" just don't work.
In fact, "Ashes" runs seem to have all their own strategies! (esp in newer 812 Ver-----Ex, Bounties)

So, 1st off, *NO*, this run have *NOT* done anything 100 days. [yet] (have had to restart several times! ugh!)

It's not a str8 line [time-wise] but even if it was----still only ~ 2/3 of 100 days, so, *YES*, TIME/DETAILS matters a lot! [1 more reason 2 start over when too many bad days/decisions....]

Ayden. [pretty sure he was GONE in an earlier version---811?]
Looks like he's back (thanks) but no pic, & HEY DEV, WHY NO HEALTH INFO LIKE EARLIER VER?
At least don't have 2 pay 4 his ammo

Early on $'s really really tight, & don't forget weapons/ammo/etc. so exactly WHEN & how much to use Trainer, depends a *LOT* on everything else that involves $$$

"..... once you have enough socialization at the bar next door, 'Divine Juices,' in Watery Eyes."----1 more thing takes $/time/st, usually don't do early on. Haven't gotten him yet in 812, what are costs/specs? Is he worth it, or, is Space M +Ayden + Enya (used her b4) Enough?

Again, MANAGEMENT. Trying to inc RESPECT 2+ slaves, so can only take AT MOST 2 Mercs. [Ideally, Inc 3x Respect, so only 1 [ONE] merc.
I think Ayden's 1 of those *LOOSE* infl if not follower, right? [ie can't scavenge if you're @ home]

Let's make it personal. [what would *YOU* do?]
66 Days. Nobody has great stats. Highest 2: BOTH Melee. Not counting Loren (she has hi melee to, but been using "range" like u recommend)

Obviously, you didn't get Respect up to 40+ by fighting w 4 Mercs, right? What did you do? 2 mercs/2 slaves?
[YES, except for 2 MELEE, others don't have good stats, but "crits" or not, can't Inc RESPECT if they don't fight right?]

BTW, *Respect* Q: [hey, since never had anybody up to 40+!]
-->> Should I try to Increase it w *EVERYBODY*, or, just those "troublemakers" /having problems?
(1/3 is "Bloodthirsty" so should probably include them.)

If you could ONLY take 1 merc, who? 2 mercs?

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
In case anyone missed it, Ayden gave me a +3 and +1 to some stats (science/int/academ, cant remember) after the whole RPG campaign you get when friendly enough.
huh? Is this a food/TV etc night? Please explain. [sci /Acad not important, but some runs---like Ashes, hard to get INTEL!]

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
[GR---Ashes run]
PS I get *FAR* too much of the "... it doesn't change her attributes but a good workout is never bad" [BS!]
OH, that's *WITH* a TRAINER.

Does higher RESPECT help them train better? [her Disc=47, Affect = Neutral]

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Devil's in the .... DETAILS ? (a few days old this is from last save)
"Ashes" run:
-D66; Stamina: 61; [so, no, cannot "clear board" + do everything you talk about everyday! ]
In fact have to "plan" it out----spend too much time [st] travel/fighting, not enough to TRAIN or do anything w girls!
(management---not just of time, but $ & Stamina, 1 of those early (speaking of CRITICAL! lol) things, changes a LOT from run to run, "consistent strategies" just don't work.
In fact, "Ashes" runs seem to have all their own strategies! (esp in newer 812 Ver-----Ex, Bounties)

So, 1st off, *NO*, this run have *NOT* done anything 100 days. [yet] (have had to restart several times! ugh!)

It's not a str8 line [time-wise] but even if it was----still only ~ 2/3 of 100 days, so, *YES*, TIME/DETAILS matters a lot! [1 more reason 2 start over when too many bad days/decisions....]

Ayden. [pretty sure he was GONE in an earlier version---811?]
Looks like he's back (thanks) but no pic, & HEY DEV, WHY NO HEALTH INFO LIKE EARLIER VER?
At least don't have 2 pay 4 his ammo

Early on $'s really really tight, & don't forget weapons/ammo/etc. so exactly WHEN & how much to use Trainer, depends a *LOT* on everything else that involves $$$

"..... once you have enough socialization at the bar next door, 'Divine Juices,' in Watery Eyes."----1 more thing takes $/time/st, usually don't do early on. Haven't gotten him yet in 812, what are costs/specs? Is he worth it, or, is Space M +Ayden + Enya (used her b4) Enough?

Again, MANAGEMENT. Trying to inc RESPECT 2+ slaves, so can only take AT MOST 2 Mercs. [Ideally, Inc 3x Respect, so only 1 [ONE] merc.
I think Ayden's 1 of those *LOOSE* infl if not follower, right? [ie can't scavenge if you're @ home]

Let's make it personal. [what would *YOU* do?]
66 Days. Nobody has great stats. Highest 2: BOTH Melee. Not counting Loren (she has hi melee to, but been using "range" like u recommend)

Obviously, you didn't get Respect up to 40+ by fighting w 4 Mercs, right? What did you do? 2 mercs/2 slaves?
[YES, except for 2 MELEE, others don't have good stats, but "crits" or not, can't Inc RESPECT if they don't fight right?]

-->> Should I try to Increase it w *EVERYBODY*, or, just those "troublemakers" /having problems?

Prioritize Stamina in the very beginning. I started my Ashes run by making sure by the end of the day I'd improved the bedroom and trained stamina with Juno. I also stopped by Hope Laurel, and the 'clubhouse' to gain stamina during that day. I kept training stamina religiously every day and worked until I could get home with the last of my stamina. I had so many massages from Hope Laurel I unlocked the Black Guardsman, though I didn't hire him having decided to go with Ayden instead this run as he was just back. I trained myself up to 80 stamina as soon as I could, pushing it and hiring a trainer to give the max chance. You limited yourself severely by ending up with a ~60 stamina on day 60.

I started with Ansel and Lauren and had them both firing rifles after my second combat. I was firing one soon after and so were Juno and Michelle in the very beginning. That gave me an average of about 2 rifle hits each round, enough to take out the lowest level without much risk. Michelle started with about a 15 Ranged, but she was at least a 'Steel Maiden' so she made a good meatshield. Juno started with a 25 and hit a little above her weight and critted herself to 40 fairly rapidly. I took Olivia as a fatherly combat slave and she rotated in. Sometimes, like against the Swampmen in the north, I used all three and Loren, as that's an easy combat and a good way to gain respect. Other times, like after I had Rebecca, Ayden and the Space Marine I used three mercs and Rebecca for the toughest battles.

Eventually Ansel was benched (he's now the 'Guard') and I switch them out depending on what I need and the nature of the combat. Piper and three mercs (Loren, Ayden, Space Marine) is my current team for clearing out Stokke Hills and battling the Highwaymen of Darkmere, but I can take out four girls sometimes and I do. My 'A' team is Olivia, Rebecca, Ayden and the Space Marine. Both Olivia and Rebecca have the 'Warrioress' bonus, plus Rebecca has the bitch bonus (Malevolent trait) going for her too. Lauren (125 Ranged, 92 Melee) doesn't make the cut because the Space Marine (117 Ranged, 92 Melee) can fire a Plasma gun for free, and Ayden has that awesome first shot.

I've used Enya too, because she's hot, but she's one of the lowest tier mercs, you take her on as a project. In my 'Silver Tongue' run I got her Ranged up to 60 with crits and she started to be relatively useful, but the Space Marine, Loren and Black Guardsman were on my 'A' Team ahead of her, as was Ansel as he'd made it to 83 on crits before I benched him that game.

Money isn't as tight as you think, you're not taking advantage of all the opportunities. From now on keep Stokke Hills and Darkmere clear, and wander down to Watery Eyes and relieve that freebooter of his rifle every three days or so. If the Fort gets taken, you take it right back. If I were you I'd start over and start taking advantage of more opportunities with your new priority of raising your stamina and improving your house as quick as you can, funded by going out there and clearing the board as fast as you can, realizing that you'll probably need two top-tier mercs to take out the Highwaymen of Darkmere and the Space Hulk. Do those bounties every day and as soon as you open up the Arena start doing two 'easy randoms' at the least each day.

That's where the money is, try it and see.

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
[GR---Ashes run]
PS I get *FAR* too much of the "... it doesn't change her attributes but a good workout is never bad" [BS!]
OH, that's *WITH* a TRAINER.

Does higher RESPECT help them train better? [her Disc=47, Affect = Neutral]
47 discipline is your problem. That's not too bad, but she's going to fail sometimes. I always train in the order of highest discipline first, and when you're done with the first one (stamina, ranged at the least) you should have others with high discipline because you installed a Head Maid with 60 discipline. Piper fits that bill if you get no one else who'll work.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018

Make your choices on the Mercs dependent upon what you need, when you can get them and other factors like how much fun you will have hanging around with them. Eventually they'll all be auto-hits with a coilgun (or better) with Duraplate. Loren doesn't cost much, you can fuck her and whore her out so she's a gimme in my mind. Then I want two top-tier guys, last run it was the Space Marine and Black Guardsman, this one it's the Space Marine and Ayden.

Ayden has free ammo, but you can't upgrade his kit, not even the sword. The Space Marine has free ammo and you can pimp him out completely--and fuck his slut. Black Guardsman is the best of the three but the most expensive, however if you often use Hope Laurel he's easy to unlock unlike the others if charming Rebecca quickly is not feasible and you don't start with an influence bonus.

I increase respect on everyone, though some more than others. The top combatants are the highest of course, that has always included Rebecca.

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Make your choices on the Mercs dependent upon what you need, when you can get them and other factors like how much fun you will have hanging around with them. Eventually they'll all be auto-hits with a coilgun (or better) with Duraplate. Loren doesn't cost much, you can fuck her and whore her out so she's a gimme in my mind. Then I want two top-tier guys, last run it was the Space Marine and Black Guardsman, this one it's the Space Marine and Ayden.

Ayden has free ammo, but you can't upgrade his kit, not even the sword. The Space Marine has free ammo and you can pimp him out completely--and fuck his slut. Black Guardsman is the best of the three but the most expensive, however if you often use Hope Laurel he's easy to unlock unlike the others if charming Rebecca quickly is not feasible and you don't start with an influence bonus.

I increase respect on everyone, though some more than others. The top combatants are the highest of course, that has always included Rebecca.
I haven't tried it in 812----you can pimp Space Marine?!?

$ aside [covered that I think] Fastest way 2 Inc *3* [THREE] Slave's RESPECT, is have all THREE, leaves 1 [ONE] slot for a single Merc.
Biggest Problem w Ayden (this is new I think?) is you LOOSE INFLUENCE if he's not fighting! [ie, can't take a day off---for any reason. ] Not sure if this means "all day" or, just has to fight at some point in the day?
Either way, *HUGE* liability for the $ (& as you've pointed out, anybody can fire Coil, etc)

B Guard: Given saving up for investments/weapons/ammo [COIL etc] Most Exp also bad idea.
Does he have penalty if not fighting?
1 more reason only got him later on [200+ days?]
Another downside: Low stamina, means, if spending time [hooker -> to get pts -> B Guard] can't be fighting/Train/etc]

S Marine---(again, hate how you can't see their health now!) is he 75? 100? 150 health?
Hi end weapons, HP matters. But sounds like you got him both times?
Any penalties like Ayden?
DOWNSIDE: Takes a lot of time--& $$$ [not like it used to be!] just to get him, *MUCH* better if you do as part of a QUEST, but nobody's ready yet. [3 that have Quests up there] [more of the charm/manip problems...]
I'm assuming you waited & got him as part of a QUEST???

Maybe I should go w a close 1 again. (the girl?)

Anybody else have advice on taking *ONE* (1) Merc? [Combat XP/get RESPECT...] (ANSEL keeps "dying" !)

There's some IRONY somewhere... Top 3 need RESPECT on:
-MELEE ("Brawlers") &/or
-BLOODTHIRSTY &/or [Seems to be a bug??? Can only get +1 Happy / PER DAY, no matter how much I win!]
-Warriors (etc)

Others doing ok/no advantage to fighting. [no Aria yet lol!]

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
47 discipline is your problem. That's not too bad, but she's going to fail sometimes. I always train in the order of highest discipline first, and when you're done with the first one (stamina, ranged at the least) you should have others with high discipline because you installed a Head Maid with 60 discipline. Piper fits that bill if you get no one else who'll work.
I totally agree [Discipline]-----however, only 1 w hi D, is Reb---& her Domestic sucks! [she's a fighter, poor housekeeper lol!]

Do you get Piper every time?
Pre runs---Trained someone 4 that role---but w low Intel [ugh] & most have low affection, Train ("Educate" often fails TOO!) [1 more thing hurt by low Intel!]

I think [need to check] Head maid Inc Disc to ***50*** ??? [if so, only -3, I can do that w FEAR]
Confirmed. "15% Inc chance /day, *IF* Disc <50"
FEAR better chance [less "random"] *AND*, can go higher than 50...
Still takes long time, but... No better option?

[& she's 1 of the BETTER ones! lol!]

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I haven't tried it in 812----you can pimp Space Marine?!?

$ aside [covered that I think] Fastest way 2 Inc *3* [THREE] Slave's RESPECT, is have all THREE, leaves 1 [ONE] slot for a single Merc.
Biggest Problem w Ayden (this is new I think?) is you LOOSE INFLUENCE if he's not fighting! [ie, can't take a day off---for any reason. ] Not sure if this means "all day" or, just has to fight at some point in the day?
Either way, *HUGE* liability for the $ (& as you've pointed out, anybody can fire Coil, etc)

B Guard: Given saving up for investments/weapons/ammo [COIL etc] Most Exp also bad idea.
Does he have penalty if not fighting?
1 more reason only got him later on [200+ days?]
Another downside: Low stamina, means, if spending time [hooker -> to get pts -> B Guard] can't be fighting/Train/etc]

S Marine---(again, hate how you can't see their health now!) is he 75? 100? 150 health?
Hi end weapons, HP matters. But sounds like you got him both times?
Any penalties like Ayden?
DOWNSIDE: Takes a lot of time--& $$$ [not like it used to be!] just to get him, *MUCH* better if you do as part of a QUEST, but nobody's ready yet. [3 that have Quests up there] [more of the charm/manip problems...]
I'm assuming you waited & got him as part of a QUEST???

Maybe I should go w a close 1 again. (the girl?)

Anybody else have advice on taking *ONE* (1) Merc? [Combat XP/get RESPECT...] (ANSEL keeps "dying" !)

There's some IRONY somewhere... Top 3 need RESPECT on:
-MELEE ("Brawlers") &/or
-BLOODTHIRSTY &/or [Seems to be a bug??? Can only get +1 Happy / PER DAY, no matter how much I win!]
-Warriors (etc)

Others doing ok/no advantage to fighting. [no Aria yet lol!]
I don't know what you mean by 'losing influence' with Ayden, but just keep him as a follower and don't expect him to scavenge or clean your toilets. As I generally fight every single day I wouldn't notice any influence drop especially now that I'm gaining some 114 influence a day anyway.

You get massages (and nothing else if your charm is low) from Hope Laurel to get more stamina so you don't run out that day. Once stamina is never running out you don't need to go there. It doesn't cost time, it adds time.

'Pimping out' is an expression for getting all the best goodies. Unlike Ayden you can give the Space Marine a plasma gun and power katana. He has 100 hp as far as I know. He also will go scavenging with you (by 'spending time') and will invite you to spit-roast his favorite slut. You can get him easiest with Rebecca's quest, one advantage to starting with high charm.

I don't know of any downsides to the Black Guardsman outside his expense, and that can decrease when you get to know him better.

There's no single one top-tier merc that's significantly superior to the rest as far as I'm concerned. Use the ones you can get first or whose quests/side abilities you like best. Try them all and see what you like the most.

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I totally agree [Discipline]-----however, only 1 w hi D, is Reb---& her Domestic sucks! [she's a fighter, poor housekeeper lol!]

Do you get Piper every time?
Pre runs---Trained someone 4 that role---but w low Intel [ugh] & most have low affection, Train ("Educate" often fails TOO!) [1 more thing hurt by low Intel!]

I think [need to check] Head maid Inc Disc to ***50*** ??? [if so, only -3, I can do that w FEAR]
Confirmed. "15% Inc chance /day, *IF* Disc <50"
FEAR better chance [less "random"] *AND*, can go higher than 50...
Still takes long time, but... No better option?

[& she's 1 of the BETTER ones! lol!]
I usually get at least one slave with 'Workaholic' and make that one my head maid. This 'Ashes' run I did not and I put off getting Piper too long as I've had some bad luck with her and she didn't have her newest pictures which I like better. I'd recommend getting Piper as soon as you can to either be Head Maid or Kitchen Wench (whatever he calls it--Pantry Girl?).

I don't use fear so that's how I do it. Your mileage may vary.

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Prioritize Stamina in the very beginning. I started my Ashes run by making sure by the end of the day I'd improved the bedroom and trained stamina with Juno. I also stopped by Hope Laurel, and the 'clubhouse' to gain stamina during that day. I kept training stamina religiously every day and worked until I could get home with the last of my stamina. I had so many massages from Hope Laurel I unlocked the Black Guardsman, though I didn't hire him having decided to go with Ayden instead this run as he was just back. I trained myself up to 80 stamina as soon as I could, pushing it and hiring a trainer to give the max chance. You limited yourself severely by ending up with a ~60 stamina on day 60.

I started with Ansel and Lauren and had them both firing rifles after my second combat. I was firing one soon after and so were Juno and Michelle in the very beginning. That gave me an average of about 2 rifle hits each round, enough to take out the lowest level without much risk. Michelle started with about a 15 Ranged, but she was at least a 'Steel Maiden' so she made a good meatshield. Juno started with a 25 and hit a little above her weight and critted herself to 40 fairly rapidly. I took Olivia as a fatherly combat slave and she rotated in. Sometimes, like against the Swampmen in the north, I used all three and Loren, as that's an easy combat and a good way to gain respect. Other times, like after I had Rebecca, Ayden and the Space Marine I used three mercs and Rebecca for the toughest battles.

Eventually Ansel was benched (he's now the 'Guard') and I switch them out depending on what I need and the nature of the combat. Piper and three mercs (Loren, Ayden, Space Marine) is my current team for clearing out Stokke Hills and battling the Highwaymen of Darkmere, but I can take out four girls sometimes and I do. My 'A' team is Olivia, Rebecca, Ayden and the Space Marine. Both Olivia and Rebecca have the 'Warrioress' bonus, plus Rebecca has the bitch bonus (Malevolent trait) going for her too. Lauren (125 Ranged, 92 Melee) doesn't make the cut because the Space Marine (117 Ranged, 92 Melee) can fire a Plasma gun for free, and Ayden has that awesome first shot.

I've used Enya too, because she's hot, but she's one of the lowest tier mercs, you take her on as a project. In my 'Silver Tongue' run I got her Ranged up to 60 with crits and she started to be relatively useful, but the Space Marine, Loren and Black Guardsman were on my 'A' Team ahead of her, as was Ansel as he'd made it to 83 on crits before I benched him that game.

Money isn't as tight as you think, you're not taking advantage of all the opportunities. From now on keep Stokke Hills and Darkmere clear, and wander down to Watery Eyes and relieve that freebooter of his rifle every three days or so. If the Fort gets taken, you take it right back. If I were you I'd start over and start taking advantage of more opportunities with your new priority of raising your stamina and improving your house as quick as you can, funded by going out there and clearing the board as fast as you can, realizing that you'll probably need two top-tier mercs to take out the Highwaymen of Darkmere and the Space Hulk. Do those bounties every day and as soon as you open up the Arena start doing two 'easy randoms' at the least each day.

WOW there's a LOT here! ... let's see. [Sticking to "ASHES" run, since STATS affect so much!]
Again, 1st 100 days.

I tried Training w Juno, but her Affection (AND Disc!) R too low, she fails 2/3 [or more] times :-(
Better off Training someone who'll SUCCEED. [note here, *STAMINA*; "Brawlers" Inc chance of success, but *ONLY* MELEE; They still fail everything else]

Clubhouse? What's the "Clubhouse"? "Old Cache"? "Factory?" [ugh, Mult names don't help Dev!] Should be called "Cellar" or "Basement."
Just tried it to verify, no stamina bonus.

Hope Laurel----(checked again.) Ok, here's another $/time/St Trade-off. She's $50/session, so even 2x per day, would be $100/day! [More than I had extra most days.] Or, did you only go 1x?
really *REALLY* a *TIMING* thing too I think. (we also loose stamina w TRAVEL, right?) Have to visit her when close to AREA, otherwise, maybe not worth it. [she gives +5?]
CHECKED: Ok, again, rem ASSUME BAD LUCK [CHARM FAIL w HL, so actually Less than max. (or, if u avoid, but you said you could get Black G, so obviously, you did talk 2 her...)

Backtrack----Train Girls---How *HIGH* did you train STAMINA [helps BOTH u & her!] b4 going on to next girl?]
[often I had only 1----at most, 2, likely to succeed in Training. [B exceptions noted]
55? 60? 70?

[I also try to train some STRENGTH, Hi Strength [60?] helps w Respect/Charm problems; People "FEAR" what's bigger than they are! lol]

Normally I "push it" when training too---*BUT*, 1 problem w fighting a lot: "PUSH IT" often hurts HEALTH, compounded if you've taken [or take later] combat Dam.

" You limited yourself severely by ending up with a ~60 stamina on day 60."----I don't disagree. BUT [again, ASSUME BAD LUCK] use Trainer more [Wait, did you use Trainer 1x or BOTH 2x per day ???]

" Michelle started with about a 15 Ranged, but she was at least a 'Steel Maiden' so she made a good meatshield."----LOL! mine is too, but If I use her in combat, no room for a Merc!!!
(my Mich started @ 10 combat skill---hopeless)
She's Extrovert & like older guys, so, not 1 of my problem girls...

So what's you "B" team? How did you get RESPECT up on the other girls? [Reb's still low, but again, "RANDOM"/bad luck, she just doesn't get it much.]
Juno is 1 need to work on (*R*)---but poor combat stats.

Can't get Inc *R* if they don't fight, so, right now awyway, only *1* team...

"Juno started with a 25 and hit a little above her weight and critted herself to 40 fairly rapidly."----LOL! See What I mean, no substitute for GOOD LUCK!

[ok, maybe should take that BACK??? 40 = still MISS ~ 50+% of time!]

Details... There's 3 BLACK GUARDS (Marston) 1 Coil 2 MG----How often do "Clear" them when "clearing the Board"?

Ok I give up... There's a *LOT* in your post, sorry if I missed some, not feeling well (OMG COLD FINGERS!) & keep loosing my place...

Anything Important ["ASHES" run] hit me again.

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
I don't know what you mean by 'losing influence' with Ayden, but just keep him as a follower and don't expect him to scavenge or clean your toilets. As I generally fight every single day I wouldn't notice any influence drop especially now that I'm gaining some 114 influence a day anyway.

You get massages (and nothing else if your charm is low) from Hope Laurel to get more stamina so you don't run out that day. Once stamina is never running out you don't need to go there. It doesn't cost time, it adds time.

'Pimping out' is an expression for getting all the best goodies. Unlike Ayden you can give the Space Marine a plasma gun and power katana. He has 100 hp as far as I know. He also will go scavenging with you (by 'spending time') and will invite you to spit-roast his favorite slut. You can get him easiest with Rebecca's quest, one advantage to starting with high charm.

I don't know of any downsides to the Black Guardsman outside his expense, and that can decrease when you get to know him better.

There's no single one top-tier merc that's significantly superior to the rest as far as I'm concerned. Use the ones you can get first or whose quests/side abilities you like best. Try them all and see what you like the most.
Ayden---Loosing Inf was just that. (Anything except fighting?)
So, if you take him fighting 1x per day, [ & he otherwise stays @ home] is that good enough? [what, he won't even clean his own dishes & room? such a spoiled child! ]

Mercs don't have Resp/CH/Manip issues, (but more than 1 merc, "crits" etc, need to take turns)

==========================
Small mistakes...
[this is just *ONE* battle!] Too many of these is partly why gave up & restarted! [CHARM/etc aside]
CK---COIL, & MG, & I only had 3 slaves + Ansel. (IDK why---out of ammo? but had RIFLE instead of MG;)
"Lost" 2 [fell down? nobody dies anymore...]
=====================================
"It doesn't cost time, it adds time."----Def wrong here. TRAVEL does cost time/st; [including W Eyes]
In fact no real way to "ADD TIME" is there?

"'Pimping out' is an expression for getting all the best goodies."-----sorry must B getting rusty, missed that one. [didn't they use to "pimp out" cars? ]
In MoR, 'Pimp out" = Prostitution Ring.

"You can get him easiest with Rebecca's quest, one advantage to starting with high charm."----LOL! Agreed, but OPPOSITE of "Ashes" type run. :-(
If I hold off until her Q, like be a while... [anther 50-75+ days?]

"I don't know of any downsides to the Black Guardsman outside his expense, and that can decrease when you get to know him better."---OH REALLY???!!!??? [been a while since spent much time w him]
HOW do you do that?
Is he ok as Scavenger? [etc]
---->>> Given how much they "hate" [target!] Ansel, Would B nice to have MERC w 150 HP. [COIL = AR PIERCING, so doesn't matter much anyway]
Besides, tough battle, *REALLY* don't wants [hi stats] MERC going down b4 [low stats] slaves, know what I mean?

MERCs----really would like to try them, but *ASHE* [PTP!] Run...
BG----need CHARM -----OUT [lol $ too?]
AYden----worried about Loosing Infl----so, out 4 now.
SM----as u say, best w Reb Q----so, might be a while.

Stuck w An/Lo, or [ugh now can't Rem her name! ] Kat girl.
--------------------------------
DId [1st time? ] HL 2x in 1 day! ok, 1st time: Everything fail; 2nd time, CHARM success! so, overall -$100, but yes good ST bonus. :) :cool:
THANKs!
================================

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020

WOW there's a LOT here! ... let's see. [Sticking to "ASHES" run, since STATS affect so much!]
I tried Training w Juno, but her Affection (AND Disc!) R too low, she fails 2/3 [or more] times :-(
Better off Training someone who'll SUCCEED. [note here, *STAMINA*; "Brawlers" Inc chance of success, but *ONLY* MELEE; They still fail everything else]

Clubhouse? What's the "Clubhouse"? "Old Cache"? "Factory?" [ugh, Mult names don't help Dev!] Should be called "Cellar" or "Basement."

Hope Laurel----(checked again.) Ok, here's another $/time/St Trade-off. She's $50/session, so even 2x per day, would be $100/day! [More than I had extra most days.] Or, did you only go 1x?
really *REALLY* a *TIMING* thing too I think. (we also loose stamina w TRAVEL, right?) Have to visit her when close to AREA, otherwise, maybe not worth it. [she gives +5?]

Backtrack----Train Girls---How *HIGH* did you train STAMINA [helps BOTH u & her!] b4 going on to next girl?]
[often I had only 1----at most, 2, likely to succeed in Training. [B exceptions noted]
55? 60? 70?

[I also try to train some STRENGTH, Hi Strenght [60?] helps w Respect/Charm problems; People "FEAR" what's bigger than they are! lol]
I usually get at least one slave with 'Workaholic' and make that one my head maid. This 'Ashes' run I did not and I put off getting Piper too long as I've had some bad luck with her and she didn't have her newest pictures which I like better. I'd recommend getting Piper as soon as you can to either be Head Maid or Kitchen Wench (whatever he calls it--Pantry Girl?).

I don't use fear so that's how I do it. Your mileage may vary. (LOL)
I usually get Amelia 4 Maid [1/2]---she's cheaper, low WP, good Disc;
+ she trains good (Domestic/etc)
Still have that 50 Disc limit....

Oops did I already reply to this?

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020

I don't use fear so that's how I do it. Your mileage may vary.
Coilguns. (just spent a BUNCH $, low again! ) Where did you get them to drop?
BTW just checked, BG is just slightly cheaper than Ayden, so maybe get him. (?) [but not yet, need better guns/more St/more stable $ 1st... ]
Did 1 *RISKY* Investment.

BTW (sidenote) Can you get *RESPECT* from Arena? or, only normal fights? Don't think I've ever gotten even *1* Resp from Arena fights.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Again, 1st 100 days.

CHECKED: Ok, again, rem ASSUME BAD LUCK [CHARM FAIL w HL, so actually Less than max. (or, if u avoid, but you said you could get Black G, so obviously, you did talk 2 her...)

55? 60? 70?

[I also try to train some STRENGTH, Hi Strength [60?] helps w Respect/Charm problems; People "FEAR" what's bigger than they are! lol]

Normally I "push it" when training too---*BUT*, 1 problem w fighting a lot: "PUSH IT" often hurts HEALTH, compounded if you've taken [or take later] combat Dam.

" You limited yourself severely by ending up with a ~60 stamina on day 60."----I don't disagree. BUT [again, ASSUME BAD LUCK] use Trainer more [Wait, did you use Trainer 1x or BOTH 2x per day ???]

" Michelle started with about a 15 Ranged, but she was at least a 'Steel Maiden' so she made a good meatshield."----LOL! mine is too, but If I use her in combat, no room for a Merc!!!
(my Mich started @ 10 combat skill---hopeless)
She's Extrovert & like older guys, so, not 1 of my problem girls...

So what's you "B" team? How did you get RESPECT up on the other girls? [Reb's still low, but again, "RANDOM"/bad luck, she just doesn't get it much.]
Juno is 1 need to work on (*R*)---but poor combat stats.

Can't get Inc *R* if they don't fight, so, right now awyway, only *1* team...

"Juno started with a 25 and hit a little above her weight and critted herself to 40 fairly rapidly."----LOL! See What I mean, no substitute for GOOD LUCK!

[ok, maybe should take that BACK??? 40 = still MISS ~ 50+% of time!]

Details... There's 3 BLACK GUARDS (Marston) 1 Coil 2 MG----How often do "Clear" them when "clearing the Board"?

Ok I give up... There's a *LOT* in your post, sorry if I missed some, not feeling well (OMG COLD FINGERS!) & keep loosing my place...

Anything Important ["ASHES" run] hit me again.
You should often be in the neighborhood of Watery Eyes, you've targets to clear there in the very beginning, and then you need to pop in every 2-3 days to collect a couple hundred in plunder and a good shot at a rifle by taking down the recurring Freebooter. Not doing that is like forgoing an income of 50-150 per day. Why wouldn't you be taking that income? You're also nearby a lot with other targets you need to clear regularly if you play my way.

That's just for the beginning, when stamina is so precious. You're going to lose the rest of the day anyway if you run out of stamina, so any chance to extend it is worth it if you're doing productive things. Your first priority out of the gate is to train that stamina (of course you're doing it two times a day!) up until you don't worry about it anymore, usually somewhere from 80-100 at the beginning. Then I want to move on to raising Ranged Combat on myself and a slave, usually Rebecca. I'll come back to Stamina later, mine is about 212 now and I've four girls with 150+, the other two are 100 and 80 I think.

First I train stamina, then ranged combat up to about 80 on usually two girls, then back to stamina for my highest disciplined combat slave, often Rebecca. I usually run it until she starts failing regularly and sometimes that's about 150. I solve my stamina problems early. Then I do Dex as it will allow me to start prepping my first dancer who'll get acrobatics training too. Plus I like starting in the close position under the current rules. Then I do strength.

My B-Team is Loren, Ansel, Juno and Lovisa. Ansel has 78 RC, Juno 52 and Lovisa 40. This team can take out the Highwaymen of Darkmere, Lovisa might go down, being little Lovisa and all, but we'd win the battle every time. So sometimes that's what I do, or mix in Michelle or now Piper too, they need more seasoning. For a long while, between keeping the board clear, the arena and bounties I'm fighting in an average of four combats a day. All make money and all gain respect or give me a chance at it. Try doing this more perhaps, you'll find you make much more money and build more respect.

A fifty percent chance at a rifle hit is of value, fire four of them and you probably hit at least twice. Add in a top-tier merc's coilgun and you've knocked a big chunk out of even the ugliest targets, and dropped pretty much anything else.

The Black Guardsmen and Black Gunner are usually the last to fall, they can be a huge pain the ass. Once you can fire five coilguns reliably they go down. They are only three guys and you can take them earlier, but you risk some of your team going down.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Ayden---Loosing Inf was just that. (Anything except fighting?)
So, if you take him fighting 1x per day, [ & he otherwise stays @ home] is that good enough? [what, he won't even clean his own dishes & room? such a spoiled child! ]

Mercs don't have Resp/CH/Manip issues, (but more than 1 merc, "crits" etc, need to take turns)

==========================
Small mistakes...
[this is just *ONE* battle!] Too many of these is partly why gave up & restarted! [CHARM/etc aside]
CK---COIL, & MG, & I only had 3 slaves + Ansel. (IDK why---out of ammo? but had RIFLE instead of MG;)
"Lost" 2 [fell down? nobody dies anymore...]
=====================================
"It doesn't cost time, it adds time."----Def wrong here. TRAVEL does cost time/st; [including W Eyes]
In fact no real way to "ADD TIME" is there?

"'Pimping out' is an expression for getting all the best goodies."-----sorry must B getting rusty, missed that one. [didn't they use to "pimp out" cars? ]
In MoR, 'Pimp out" = Prostitution Ring.

"You can get him easiest with Rebecca's quest, one advantage to starting with high charm."----LOL! Agreed, but OPPOSITE of "Ashes" type run. :-(
If I hold off until her Q, like be a while... [anther 50-75+ days?]

"I don't know of any downsides to the Black Guardsman outside his expense, and that can decrease when you get to know him better."---OH REALLY???!!!??? [been a while since spent much time w him]
HOW do you do that?
Is he ok as Scavenger? [etc]
---->>> Given how much they "hate" [target!] Ansel, Would B nice to have MERC w 150 HP. [COIL = AR PIERCING, so doesn't matter much anyway]
Besides, tough battle, *REALLY* don't wants [hi stats] MERC going down b4 [low stats] slaves, know what I mean?

MERCs----really would like to try them, but *ASHE* [PTP!] Run...
BG----need CHARM -----OUT [lol $ too?]
AYden----worried about Loosing Infl----so, out 4 now.
SM----as u say, best w Reb Q----so, might be a while.

Stuck w An/Lo, or [ugh now can't Rem her name! ] Kat girl.
--------------------------------
DId [1st time? ] HL 2x in 1 day! ok, 1st time: Everything fail; 2nd time, CHARM success! so, overall -$100, but yes good ST bonus. :) :cool:
THANKs!
================================
Yes I meant 'pimp out' in the context of jazzing up a car.

I use a map when I travel, I might not take as long about it as you do. You should use a map too (always travel by using the map shortcut on the left).

It would never occur to me to ask the Black Guardsman to scavenge. Do you want him scrubbing your toilets too? I hope he quits on the spot and clouts you in the teeth if you ask him! I have the kids scavenge, I won't even ask Ansel.

I also know I'll end up with a mountain of merchandise in the 10k range that I can never hope to process. Hang out with him, you'll spend a lot of time in bars as I recall, but he eventually confides in you.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes