Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
The game is great but
The organization not the bet
You go forth and return for some command.
can this fixed or that problem is for me only
And i have other problem
I can't see full Walkthrough for this game. Yes there are but not completed
I can't find hidden task
I can't find best way to increase some talent like will
I can't find way to unlock hidden map
I had to win two matches to increase my score in arena from plus 50/100
To my knowledge there isn't a complete walkthrough, though the Journal usually suffices.

Which task do you need to complete?

You can increase Willpower up to about 65 by getting a massage and then a blowjob from Tori or Cersei at the Baths in Crystal Hills and then choosing the 'degrading' cup option, note that it will cost you 10 influence. Morning blowjobs can also increase Will in a rare event.

Which map do you need to unlock?

Soon it will take more than two wins to increase your score in the Arena. As you get higher in the rankings the more wins it takes to improve your status.

HNH1985

Nov 28, 2021
To my knowledge there isn't a complete walkthrough, though the Journal usually suffices.

You can increase Willpower up to about 65 by getting a massage and then a blowjob from Tori or Cersei at the Baths in Crystal Hills and then choosing the 'degrading' cup option, note that it will cost you 10 influence. Morning blowjobs can also increase Will in a rare event.

Soon it will take more than two wins to increase your score in the Arena. As you get higher in the rankings the more wins it takes to improve your status.
Thank you for your guidance
All there regions l could not find
There are two red dot hidden near watery eyes
Upper crows end
The procoms
N whitehaven
Khhillputpost
Harrow island

HNH1985

Nov 28, 2021

There are many regions
Harrow island
Celior forst
This two sea areas all whole hidden
Also whole land regions of
Upper crow s end
The procoms
N. Whitehaven
There are tow small red are dots in westside heights region whose connected with watery eyes

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
All there regions l could not find
There are two red dot hidden near watery eyes
Upper crows end
The procoms
N whitehaven
Khhillputpost
Harrow island
Some of the map is still a Work In Progress (WIP). That's the case with Upper Crows End, The Procoms, N. Whitehaven and Khhillputpost.

Harrow Island is accessible by traveling up to Darkmere (top left of the mainland) and taking a ship by clicking on the anchor and paying the fee. You need a quest to find anything clickable there though.

I don't know what you mean by 'red dots hidden near Watery Eyes' outside that there are two more encounters there you can access by increasing your socialization at Divine Juices.

Haamster

Jul 11, 2020
Is Rebecca's Malevolent trait not removable? because you can slowly reduce other peoples malevolent trait if you have someone with the Pure trait, but it doesn't seem to work with Rebecca

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Is Rebecca's Malevolent trait not removable? because you can slowly reduce other peoples malevolent trait if you have someone with the Pure trait, but it doesn't seem to work with Rebecca
There was a bug that prevented the Pure trait from weakening the Malevolent trait. To my understanding that will be fixed in the next update.

Better question is why would you want to remove the Malevolent trait? It gives a nice little damage bonus and if you keep your other slaves with a 40+ willpower they won't be affected and will gain Charisma.

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
There was a bug that prevented the Pure trait from weakening the Malevolent trait. To my understanding that will be fixed in the next update.

Better question is why would you want to remove the Malevolent trait? It gives a nice little damage bonus and if you keep your other slaves with a 40+ willpower they won't be affected and will gain Charisma.
The right wife will do it also:
"A wife with Kindness 60+ and Affection Friendly+:
  • - Raises other slaves' Happiness with one point per day, up to a maximum of 80.
  • - Has a 25% chance to raise other slaves' Affection toward you, if their Anger is Upset or lower, up to Loving.
  • - Has a 25% chance to lower a Malevolent trait, if her WILLPOWER is greater than the Malevolent slave's WILLPOWER."
There's many many reasons to reduce & keep low a problem slave's WP, Reb's "Dominant" 4 example will keep hurting other girls. "Feminist" is anther good example.
Low WP girls less likely to try to escape. ( WP<0 = "0" escape Risk!)

Advacates R esp important, since they "drag" other girls w them.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
The right wife will do it also:
"A wife with Kindness 60+ and Affection Friendly+:
  • - Raises other slaves' Happiness with one point per day, up to a maximum of 80.
  • - Has a 25% chance to raise other slaves' Affection toward you, if their Anger is Upset or lower, up to Loving.
  • - Has a 25% chance to lower a Malevolent trait, if her WILLPOWER is greater than the Malevolent slave's WILLPOWER."
There's many many reasons to reduce & keep low a problem slave's WP, Reb's "Dominant" 4 example will keep hurting other girls. "Feminist" is anther good example.
Low WP girls less likely to try to escape. ( WP<0 = "0" escape Risk!)

Advacates R esp important, since they "drag" other girls w them.
Fair enough, just pointing out there's reasons to keep it too.

Reactions: selberdreher

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Fair enough, just pointing out there's reasons to keep it too.
a lot of it is STATS & Timing. Early on (assuming low/poor stats) Hi WP slaves can be *HUGE* problem! [& may try to escape!] Later on (MC has better stats, better "luck", etc) Most---even Reb, R easier.
If you have poor luck/low stats ["Ashes" run etc] most of your attempts will FAIL [u REALLY don't want a hi WP Rebellious slave!] this includes *CHARM* if u R trying 2B "nice" BTW. [MC "intentions" don't matter, it's how she "takes it"]

It's mostly a "CONTROL" thing---if your stats [& LUCK] R good enough u can "CONTROL" them [even "FEMINIST" have a "best range of control] them many things R much easier---REGARDLESS Of their WP.
But the opposite is also true.

Even the ***RESPECT*** [got hi *R* idea from your "Ashes" run!] is true here too.
This is 1 major reason, *IRL*, most slavers are/were quite harsh. [CONTROL.]

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
a lot of it is STATS & Timing. Early on (assuming low/poor stats) Hi WP slaves can be *HUGE* problem! [& may try to escape!] Later on (MC has better stats, better "luck", etc) Most---even Reb, R easier.
If you have poor luck/low stats ["Ashes" run etc] most of your attempts will FAIL [u REALLY don't want a hi WP Rebellious slave!] this includes *CHARM* if u R trying 2B "nice" BTW. [MC "intentions" don't matter, it's how she "takes it"]

It's mostly a "CONTROL" thing---if your stats [& LUCK] R good enough u can "CONTROL" them [even "FEMINIST" have a "best range of control] them many things R much easier---REGARDLESS Of their WP.
But the opposite is also true.

Even the ***RESPECT*** [got hi *R* idea from your "Ashes" run!] is true here too.
This is 1 major reason, *IRL*, most slavers are/were quite harsh. [CONTROL.]
I found it much easier to control my slaves by destroying their willpower first when I began as well. My Magnate run has them all at -15 to -10 as I just re-discovered.

It is possible to make it work with higher willpowers and now there is an incentive to get WPs up to 80 and keep them there (an extra training session in today's release).

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
I found it much easier to control my slaves by destroying their willpower first when I began as well. My Magnate run has them all at -15 to -10 as I just re-discovered.

It is possible to make it work with higher willpowers and now there is an incentive to get WPs up to 80 and keep them there (an extra training session in today's release).
lol! I'm honestly already doing more than I can handle---can't keep up w latest release [many games]
but---for most, even INC WP isn't easy. (Advocates tend to "group"---so long term, it's like a "pack" mentality. If you have 6-8 slaves, you'd need at *LEAST* 2 Advocates 80+, (more more, depends on others Attributes) for that to work.

[recent sys update/crashes/etc don't help! UGH!]

POSSIBLE----likely, but in general HARDER, & [unless you like punishment & failure!] not a fun route.
--->>> GOOD 4 a *CHALLENGE* though ;
There's a whole range of XP on here, & 4 anybody new, I don't rec the hi WP route. [again, depends on stats]

I'm saying this having tried it both ways.

Edit: "Magnate" isn't really a good compare, since that's basically a T4 "cheat", & start out w *MUCH* higher starts than normal. [ie, more control]

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
I don't like destroying the willpower of them. Their personality gets boring. Like mindless drones. What I do is ignore the defiance at the start. And just try to increase their affection. That is possible even if your charm is low. Most reliably by going to the movie theatre. At some point they will agree to have sex after seduction. Best done after they have agreed to a bath so they are a little in the mood already. At that point it is just a matter of time to increase corruption. F.ex Rebecca is at 90+ willpower but undying loyalty and willing to do anything in my latest game (60+ corruption). My focus turned to Aria when I bought her and she was not hard either with this method.

Btw best way to raise anyone to higher corruption is to be good at flagellation. You can whip the girls from 10 to 40 with no issues if your skill is good. But you need them to like you a bit or the roll will fail too often even with good skill. To get it up to 100 a good way is to fuck their mouth in bondage while they are on the verge of orgasm. Then stop it, raise the lust again (by whipping and caressing pussy) and do it again. Reliable 6 corruption per bondage session.

It might even need a nerf because whipping girls to orgasm is very reliable.

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Edit: "Magnate" isn't really a good compare, since that's basically a T4 "cheat", & start out w *MUCH* higher starts than normal. [ie, more control]
Point being, even in my Magnate run (with all those advantages) two times ago I felt the need to zero their willpower; I'd not yet succeeded with high willpower girls. That's changed since as I learnt how to do it.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Using the console is there a way to change the height value listed in the examination tab for the girls?

Cyrodil

Dec 8, 2018
I can only have 3 followers for some reason... cant seem to get a fourth to come with me. Any ideas how to unlock that fourth slot I see?

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Either use two mercenaries. Or go into the girl management screen and into the girls individual details. There it is a shield at the top of the screen that adds them as a combat follower so you can add a third girl to your combat group by pressing the shield on three of them. It is also possible to switch out the main girls and press the sword on three of them.

Loren is a good and cheap mercenary that is available in Moe's Tavern in Marston Avenue. She and Ansel are the two beginner mercs that are cheap and good enough.

Last edited:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I can only have 3 followers for some reason... cant seem to get a fourth to come with me. Any ideas how to unlock that fourth slot I see?
That is an issue with current version I think. If you go to debug and click clear all followers I think that fixes it.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Update: Version 0.8.1.3 Alpha (+0.8.2 Pre-Alpha) has been released for Tier4+ subscribers!

This is a huge update that adds new NPCs, Eliana from Furry's tavern as an acquirable slave, new house rules clothing options, a revamped end game arena and much, much more.

The Tier4+ subscribers are now also able to try out Masters of Raana's biggest feature, yet and ever; the very essence of a slavery game - Crystal Hills random slave market - which offers the player an unlimited amount of flesh, should he decide to take up the slavery profession for real. This update also increases the slave cap to 19 through a new building (The Retreat) that lies next to The MC's home in Redhaven.

Full changelog .

000.jpg

000b.jpg

000c.jpg

000e.jpg

00.JPG

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes