Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
A small trip report from a Rise of the Ashes run. Thanks to Gunner Rey I am able to try it this version. And I feel it is appropriate to report a bit to thank him for his generosity. This is just the start of the game. I think I will spend quite some time on it.

Currently it seems much of the same as a normal run. The problem is of course that you start with lower stats and no perks at all. So it will be much harder to get good bondage skills f.ex. However the most important skills (charm, ranged combat and stamina) is trainable without a huge hassle.

I am running around as a murderhobo killing everything in sight that is easy while doing lv 1-3 bounties. Trying to upgrade the home to a decent level. I got rifles on myself and Rebecca + the mercs so with some upgraded armor I will try to do the level two Kyamanto Quest.

Here is my losers current stats

View attachment 2381436

The two slaves I have picked up is Juno (hey she is free don't judge) who looks like this

View attachment 2381439

With these traits

View attachment 2381440

The second one is Rebecca (have to have a reliable combat girl)

View attachment 2381442

And these are her traits

View attachment 2381443

Since both the girls are advocates I will focus on getting them to like me and be happy before bringing in other girls. It is easier to focus on two girls at the time at the start anyway. It is fun so far :)
Training two girls is a lot to handle at a time, I generally neglect stamina. Maybe it is more feasible if one doesn't? Is the advocate effect compounding? Nice to have to negate malevolent trait. Pure trait also works. No judgement on Juno, she is my go to girl.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
I don't know if both the advocates activate but I assume so. Both of them would try to influence I guess.

And another quick report to say that I think I am past the hard part. I got combat armor on everyone and are soon ready to look for a replacement for Juno in my combat crew as the advocates are soon to be sufficiently corrupted and loyal to be a good influence to new girls. I took a course in the Deviant shop and read all the bondage books. Upgraded the training room and as Rebecca already had around 30 corruption from deepthroating and licking balls I was able to remove her defiance with no negative effects. Juno will follow soon and I will raise them to almost max corruption.

This is Rebecca now

Rebecca 3.jpg

And this is the loser. He is barely improved expect for better armor and some more bsdm skills

Ashes2.jpg

Caesariuz

Dec 27, 2018
I believe the Advocate thing scales for every slave with that trait, in my case I have 5 Advocates (sent one to the Arena) all with negative willpower and Im finding it hard to increase their WP, every day it drops.
My wife should push slaves WP up because their stats/duty fits the rules, but no luck yet, maybe theres some thereshold hidden.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I believe the Advocate thing scales for every slave with that trait, in my case I have 5 Advocates (sent one to the Arena) all with negative willpower and Im finding it hard to increase their WP, every day it drops.
My wife should push slaves WP up because their stats/duty fits the rules, but no luck yet, maybe theres some thereshold hidden.
Yeah, that sucks. That's why I advocate for slowly building up you harem, partly for that reason. I rely on mercenaries for muscle initially to make up for this.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Regarding Willpower, there seem to be a few thresholds and i don't really get the appeal of the lower ones:

• WILL <0: Slave is broken, has no personality at all and will comply with all requests. Unless you get off on mindless drones this is imho an unattractive state.
  • WILL <9(10?): a very low chance (1% per day) to increase her DISC, IF she is happy and loving. Slave complies with most requests and can work at Devious Tools at exchange for happiness and affection, kinda countering the potential discipline gain.
  • WILL <20: Slave can work as prostitute, with all the possible drawbacks and gains. How prostitution is implemented (takes all of your evening, blocking all other (inter-)actions) at the moment i don't feel like it's worth pushing early. In the same amount of time you're able to do a bounty and perhaps even do a training session and the bounty yields more money.
  • WILL <25: deactivates Feminist trait, BUT same with 40+ CORR
  • WILL >25: Chance to increase perfectionist trait.
  • WILL >30: Chance to increase CHA and a bonus to raising her skills.
  • WILL >40: immune to Malevolant trait (Rebecca), bonus to Arena rolls.
Furthermore most, if not all of the lower WILL advantages can be achieved with sufficient CORR, and it looks like we're aiming at 40+ (deactivates most undesirable traits) and 50+ (likes to work as prostitute and can work at Devious Tools).

So i'd rather concentrate on raising my slaves CORR and affection (happiness is easy) than lowering their WILL, keeping your advocates at 40 or 41 seems to even out your other slaves at the same willpower threshold.

Is there anything i missed? Apart from possible better prices, if you sell them (which gets imo only viable after the newest update publicly drops and we can buy those randomly generated slaves from the market)?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunner Rey

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
A small trip report from a Rise of the Ashes run. Thanks to Gunner Rey I am able to try it this version. And I feel it is appropriate to report a bit to thank him for his generosity. This is just the start of the game. I think I will spend quite some time on it.

Currently it seems much of the same as a normal run. The problem is of course that you start with lower stats and no perks at all. So it will be much harder to get good bondage skills f.ex. However the most important skills (charm, ranged combat and stamina) is trainable without a huge hassle.

I am running around as a murderhobo killing everything in sight that is easy while doing lv 1-3 bounties. Trying to upgrade the home to a decent level. I got rifles on myself and Rebecca + the mercs so with some upgraded armor I will try to do the level two Kyamanto Quest.

Here is my losers current stats

View attachment 2381436

The two slaves I have picked up is Juno (hey she is free don't judge) who looks like this

View attachment 2381439

With these traits

View attachment 2381440

The second one is Rebecca (have to have a reliable combat girl)

View attachment 2381442

And these are her traits

View attachment 2381443

Since both the girls are advocates I will focus on getting them to like me and be happy before bringing in other girls. It is easier to focus on two girls at the time at the start anyway. It is fun so far :)
Nicely done! Yours was tougher than mine as Grimdark lowered the yield on plunder cash by 45% since I did the opening for my Rise from the Ashes character that's now on day 481.

I found I ended up with a lot of benefits from hanging out at Furry's. Having done no classes or books I now have 75 Academic and 46 Science, virtually all of it coming from Furry's. I also managed to get Gambling up to 66 as well. I didn't spend every late night there either, as I managed to scrap enough merchandise to yield 100 Durasteel and 1200 steel; the latter after I crafted somewhere over 100 combat knives to get the ability to do it.

Ababytu

May 24, 2020
Would be nice to have a slave in a marriage/relationship, where you can play around with breaking her into being your woman despite that. I kind of like the idea of a woman whose obedience to her Master is stronger than her love for her partner.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
When I have multiple Advocates and I want to increase Willpower I spend a few nights a week complimenting Intelligence on every one of them, and then the whole pack moves together. I've never had five at a time though!

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Training two girls is a lot to handle at a time, I generally neglect stamina. Maybe it is more feasible if one doesn't? Is the advocate effect compounding? Nice to have to negate malevolent trait. Pure trait also works. No judgement on Juno, she is my go to girl.
In my experience the most efficient way to train is to first raise Stamina on one to a hundred, then educate that one whilst training another slave to 100+ Stamina. 50 Stamina doesn't go very far, you can't really train and fuck one at the same time, in fact long foreplay sessions can wipe them out completely. They also can't be educated in the strenuous ones like Acrobatics or Dancing (or attend the Academy classes for those) on a regular basis as they run out of Stamina so quickly.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
50+ BDSM stats [@ start] help a LOT. Don't have those this run----started at..... [what's normal? 25? 20? ]
Pretty hard to get 70+ BDSM w/o books;
I do miss the runs w higher Charm/Manip/BSDM; w/o that, *MUCH* much more difficult to "bend" girls...

For a MC w no major stats advantage, *Combat* is really only option left---& that's still a long, hard, difficult road!
[just ask those DuraP... B...s!]

The whole [NEW] "Bounty" thing, really can't be matched for $$$/Inf! [most other fights don't pay much]
No other job even comes close!
If u want to afford the top end Mercs [Ayden, etc] not much choice.

Maybe next run can do something BDSM focus, *NOT* combat? [last time tried that, best was Scholar--science etc]
Any working ideas???
You can improve Bondage by making sure you do 'Aggressive Petting' every single time during a seduction attempt.

Reactions: selberdreher

Caesariuz

Dec 27, 2018
When I have multiple Advocates and I want to increase Willpower I spend a few nights a week complimenting Intelligence on every one of them, and then the whole pack moves together. I've never had five at a time though!
Praising Int during a week on 4 slaves + wife netted +0 WP but some kindeness gains.
On the other side, encouraging them was something like 50% chances of WP +1

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Praising Int during a week on 4 slaves + wife netted +0 WP but some kindeness gains.
On the other side, encouraging them was something like 50% chances of WP +1
Which version are you playing? Do you have a mod attached or something?

That's not how it's supposed to work.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Nicely done! Yours was tougher than mine as Grimdark lowered the yield on plunder cash by 45% since I did the opening for my Rise from the Ashes character that's now on day 481.

I found I ended up with a lot of benefits from hanging out at Furry's. Having done no classes or books I now have 75 Academic and 46 Science, virtually all of it coming from Furry's. I also managed to get Gambling up to 66 as well. I didn't spend every late night there either, as I managed to scrap enough merchandise to yield 100 Durasteel and 1200 steel; the latter after I crafted somewhere over 100 combat knives to get the ability to do it.
I don't think I have your patience. I saw your Catelyn over at the discord and that must have taken ages.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I don't think I have your patience. I saw your Catelyn over at the discord and that must have taken ages.
A month or two, playing about 2 hours a day before and after work and maybe a 6-8 hour session on one of my days off.

Lovisa took longer in my Magnate run!

Edit to add: That's the sum total of my 'Silver Tongue' run, not just the time I spent on Caitlin. I'd guess about a hundred hours spaced out over a month and a half or so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hryme

Tanev3

Dec 1, 2022
How do I resign from the Academia? If I dont teach I lose 100 prestige a month. It doesn't even stop if I push all the option on th debug button. Now I am the slave :(

Reactions: Hryme

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
How do I resign from the Academia? If I dont teach I lose 100 prestige a month. It doesn't even stop if I push all the option on th debug button. Now I am the slave :(
Well, you can't at the moment. I believe it tells you at the beginning that there is a substantial penalty if you quit. This is one of the things Grim is planning on changing, just hasn't got to it yet. There might be a way to use the console to deselect your teaching choice, but I don't know how. Hopefully, there is someone that knows who can help.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes