Caesariuz

Dec 27, 2018
Eventually, losing 100 influence each month wont affect your standing at all.
Everytime u clear a group of bandits nets you 200 + bounties + investments + etc... you may retire as a streamer if u want.

Caesariuz

Dec 27, 2018
Am I the only one who feels this game should merge with Desert Stalker?
Like DS provides the sex scenes and MoR gives you a challenging and replayable game?

Tanev3

Dec 1, 2022
Well, you can't at the moment. I believe it tells you at the beginning that there is a substantial penalty if you quit. This is one of the things Grim is planning on changing, just hasn't got to it yet. There might be a way to use the console to deselect your teaching choice, but I don't know how. Hopefully, there is someone that knows who can help.
Thank you for answer. I will never do the academic route again, they suck.

Tanev3

Dec 1, 2022
Everytime u clear a group of bandits nets you 200 + bounties + investments + etc... you may retire as a streamer if u want.
Thank you for answer. I will never ever do the academic route again.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Is that all it is? 100 influence if you don't get your days in for the month? That's nothing, my current character is netting some 119 per day. I also know I definitely nut all over Tori and Cersei's cute little faces more than 10 times a month while trying to raise willpower and think of it as a bargain.

• Haha
Reactions: selberdreher

ligoje

Jul 1, 2021
I just know some so will respond to that.
Thank you. Most of them are things that annoy me a bit or make me spend more time point and clicking than things that ruin the experience. I understand it's in development.

2) Fights R supposed to be "turn based" not an RTS; Unless u have a really old comp/hardware, I haven't seen much lag w fights. If player can't select enemies, then it takes away choice, more of an "auto" combat thing. [I think most would be against that]
I don't mean lag (although I play on a VM). I mean that while it reproduces the sound of the gun I can't click on the button to fire. I would rather skip that.

Also an option instead of auto combat would be to be able to do certain things with the keyboard (for example, 1,2,3,4 to fire at the intended enemy). That would add an option to the point and clicking mechanic.

5) "Buying an armor could automatically make it use it."----Again, would take away choice. [R we talking M or F Armor?] Possible to have MC wear latest/best Ar, but it's a very small thing to change it.
I mean sensible defaults, not taking away any option. I was without armor, bought a duraplate one and was baffled at how I still took a lot of damage... then like 20 fights after I realized I was wearing none.

7) 2 Main reasons I know of you can't travel somewhere: 1) STAMINA. Travel takes TIME & Stamina. Running low or out limits your options.
That was my thinking, but it was grayed on the map and I was still able to go in two steps.

Some of that is common sense [ya I'm not a "hooker expert" but pretty sure that can't work if UNCONSCIOUS].
You could strap her to a table and get paid for her being used (less money, of course, but it's fun --not for the girl), as long as you're there. But that's besides the point. The point is that I don't get that information on that screen, so I don't know that she's unconscious (or unhappy).

Just me, but, maybe she should still work if unhappy [how's her DEF score?]----but less $/tips?
Yes, and maybe lose some good clients (the kind that enjoy a willing girl) and gets more of the bad clients (the ones that would love an unwilling girl).

BTW, baths/STIMS can help if girl is UNCONSCIOUS. [but good grief! have some mercy & give her the night off! lol]
I didn't knew that!

Again, thank you for being so receptive!

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I mean sensible defaults, not taking away any option. I was without armor, bought a duraplate one and was baffled at how I still took a lot of damage... then like 20 fights after I realized I was wearing none.
Heh, I've done that. That's with having played many RPGmaker games where having to equip any item in your inventory is necessary most all the time. I guess many others are used to that system too so it seldom gets commented on.

That was my thinking, but it was grayed on the map and I was still able to go in two steps.
I kinda like the way the map works. You can skirt around the outsides and get from place to place pretty quickly in some areas, but with the inner city and the far outskirts you have to trudge through it.

Reactions: GD-studios

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Hey guys, i have a small problem here, i can’t assign Averil as a professor even if she have the stats and skill for it, the options still appear greyed out even if she got 152 in Academics and 80 in intelligence, anyone got a solution for that? I can assign her as a lecturer just fine tho.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Hey guys, i have a small problem here, i can’t assign Averil as a professor even if she have the stats and skill for it, the options still appear greyed out even if she got 152 in Academics and 80 in intelligence, anyone got a solution for that? I can assign her as a lecturer just fine tho.
You cannot assign girls who are 20 years or younger as professors. That goes against Academy rules - UNLESS you have an Influence that's 6,000 or greater. Nepotism and Corruption are two mottos of the Academy, after all. ;)

Vahaka

Jan 22, 2018
Hello. I wanted to ask, how to unlock specific traits (nymphomaniac, submissive, size queen)
on a slave?

I was searching on forum but didnt found much info. From what I was reading in case of nymphomaniac there was some option in city hall to signup slave but I dont see this option in v0.8.12.

Caesariuz

Dec 27, 2018
Hello. I wanted to ask, how to unlock specific traits (nymphomaniac, submissive, size queen)
on a slave?

I was searching on forum but didnt found much info. From what I was reading in case of nymphomaniac there was some option in city hall to signup slave but I dont see this option in v0.8.12.
A wife assigned as Slave Mistress is supossed to work on the nympho trait if:
001.jpeg

Not sure if its working, so far my wife didnt succeed.

BTW, small bug, wifes humilliation bar is stuck at 100%, probably since she was single, cant find a way to lower it :(

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
A wife assigned as Slave Mistress is supossed to work on the nympho trait if:
View attachment 2387681

Not sure if its working, so far my wife didnt succeed.

BTW, small bug, wifes humilliation bar is stuck at 100%, probably since she was single, cant find a way to lower it :(
Yeah slave mistress is the only way to increase it atm.

Found some misspelled variables in regards to your bug report. Fixed in 0813. Thanks for reporting.

Increased Nympho trait increase chance as well.

Reactions: Caesariuz

Caesariuz

Dec 27, 2018
Check if her stamina is ok
Weird thing is after 108 nights shes still "contemplating".
Need to raise her corruption to 50+

Edit: just checked your save and you have the same problem with Nicole.
I think it is related to corruption below 50 and a strong willpower.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2022
Need some advice- I've got Rebecca in my crew. She's got the Dominant, Malevolent and Advocate traits... She's crushing my other slaves' willpower. I've got a Pure trait with one of my other slaves that's doing nothing for me... and I've knocked down Rebecca's will to negative to try to remove Dominant but that is going so slooooow.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Need some advice- I've got Rebecca in my crew. She's got the Dominant, Malevolent and Advocate traits... She's crushing my other slaves' willpower. I've got a Pure trait with one of my other slaves that's doing nothing for me... and I've knocked down Rebecca's will to negative to try to remove Dominant but that is going so slooooow.
I have managed to keep Rebecca as-is and worked around her bitchiness. I've always been able to keep the other slaves happiness up with a little work. A very low willpower for Rebecca will inevitably tank everyone else's, though perhaps if you've more Advocates like Juno you could try raising theirs to balance it out somewhat.

Nightofshadow

Aug 19, 2022
My guess is you have a girl with the Feminist trait who's lowering the corruption of your girls and Michelle here dropped below 50.
Gunner, or anyone.. If you click on the banner in your sid, (or my sig) does it take you to page 1 of the game thread? Many Signiature banners i clicked on DID take me to page 1. Why is this not the case for me today? is it the same for you?

Nightofshadow

Aug 19, 2022
My guess is you have a girl with the Feminist trait who's lowering the corruption of your girls and Michelle here dropped below 50.
Gunner, or anyone.. If you click on the banner in your sid, (or my sig) does it take you to page 1 of the game thread? Many Signiature banners i clicked on DID take me to page 1. Why is this not the case for me today? is it the same for you?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes