namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Haha. Well, current slave cap is 19 so atm, yeah, there's room for all + four random ones. Future expansions to the Retreat is also a likely scenario.
I haven't played the update yet, but thank you very much for implementing room for the extra slaves (main/story ones) :)
With the interesting backstories and the long training times, it just didn't make sense to then sell/release a slave just to get one that had new content.
And if you're going to upgrade/expand the (appartment?) when more room is required for main/story slaves, that sounds perfect.
Much appreciated again & keep up the great work on this game!

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Mister Dev, seems like something is wrong with the retreat image files. Tried it on both chrome & firefox.

Or is it just a placeholder for now ?
Ah, damn. I removed some non-public WIP pic folders when compressing the public ZIP. Mr. Hemsley was obviously in one of them as I intended The Retreat as a 082 feature originally.

Just add this to your MoR directory and he'll show up.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
I play on the Android platform and I was wondering if someone can please tell me how to update to the newest update after downloading it??? Do I delete the last version and just play the latest or what? Please help and thanks in advance.

Sokano

Aug 13, 2017
I'm still a bit baffled by aspects of this game, and the grind can be painful, but it's refreshing to see a dev releasing such substantial updates so regularly!

Reactions: GD-studios

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
GD-studios
WOW. Thank you from all my heart for your work!!! I love trainers like these and your game the most from them. You added now a lot of changes and content so that i am speechless. So thank you and wish you all the best. I really enjoy your work in your game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GD-studios

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
There are something that works wrong with the ammo in the latest version. I have finished one day with 300+ rounds of 3006, and the next day have started with more that 500. IT have happened to me at least twice.

Still not sure about what trigger it.

And also, there are any way (for dummies) to change the prices of the ammo? It´s small potatoes, but I would like to put down the price of 7.62 rounds. For me, don´t make any sense that one round of 3006 goes for 4.5$ and one round of 7.65 goes for 7.5. If any, the 7.62 should be slightly less expensive per round. It´s a smaller cartridge (7.62x62 vs 7.62x51) and uses less material, after all. A price tag of 85-90 should be nice...

Reactions: taithetula

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
There are something that works wrong with the ammo in the latest version. I have finished one day with 300+ rounds of 3006, and the next day have started with more that 500. IT have happened to me at least twice.

Still not sure about what trigger it.

And also, there are any way (for dummies) to change the prices of the ammo? It´s small potatoes, but I would like to put down the price of 7.62 rounds. For me, don´t make any sense that one round of 3006 goes for 4.5$ and one round of 7.65 goes for 7.5. If any, the 7.62 should be slightly less expensive per round. It´s a smaller cartridge (7.62x62 vs 7.62x51) and uses less material, after all. A price tag of 85-90 should be nice...
Yeah, it had to do with one of the mercenaries supplying you with a random stream of bullets. Fixed for next update. :)

I'll take your cartridge suggestions into consideration. The current pricing is based more on the weapon's tier than the actual size of the bullet but I guess it would be more realistic that way.

Reactions: bolondro2

Caesariuz

Dec 27, 2018
Yeah, it had to do with one of the mercenaries supplying you with a random stream of bullets. Fixed for next update. :)
Started a new run and noticed it, thought it was part of the new investment shop.

BTW, Adriannes corruption seems bugged to me, in the threesome sex got some +1 corruption but she keeps stuck at 25
Shes in Amiable affection, triyng to get her to Loving to see ig that solves the issue.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Started a new run and noticed it, thought it was part of the new investment shop.

BTW, Adriannes corruption seems bugged to me, in the threesome sex got some +1 corruption but she keeps stuck at 25
Shes in Amiable affection, triyng to get her to Loving to see ig that solves the issue.
Fixed! Or, modified is a better word perhaps.

kuzno12

Jul 3, 2017
Which slave are you trying to marry?

I can check the prerequisites if you post your save here.
here you go man, i'm not getting the option for both anymore even though i did have it when i just got them at the start of the game, it just disappeared somewhere along the way

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
813----This is *ONLY* 4 those trying new games. [old saves/prev don't count]

Don't know about some of you, but sick of combat & KILLING everyday.
Anybody started or interested in trying:
-Scientist or
-Doctor [far as i know, no Dr jobs yet---but hi med skill is still helpful, maybe craft stims/med packs? teach science?]
run?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
here you go man, i'm not getting the option for both anymore even though i did have it when i just got them at the start of the game, it just disappeared somewhere along the way
Oh, it's because you're poorer than an urchin. Just $159 and 0 Influence. It costs at least $500 for all the paperwork/party material. I sold Juno in your save and the marriage proposal option reappeared. So all is as it should be. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: selberdreher
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes