GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Space Marine doesnt show up on Hamah Bay for me, went there like 10 times without luck
He only appears between 6 am and 9 pm. Otherwise he's inside the Hamah tavern getting wasted. If still no luck during those hours, post your save here and I'll have a look.

Reactions: Caesariuz

Caesariuz

Dec 27, 2018
He only appears between 6 am and 9 pm. Otherwise he's inside the Hamah tavern getting wasted. If still no luck during those hours, post your save here and I'll have a look.
Forgive me, already have him as a follower... thats the reason he isnt swhowing up... go ahead and whip me out.
Guess Im trying to rush it faster than I should

Last edited:

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
im abit new to this this game any tips?
I'd try at *LEAST* 2-3 runs, picking different options @ start [makes *BIG* difference!]
[do at least 200 game "days"]

What's avail, & what you'll do best at, depend a lot on your stats.

There's *TONS* of info on many posts here, + a very good wiki----but again, for your 1st few times, basically, start out & *Explore!*
If you're getting frustated/confused, ask specfic questions, &/or, post a screenshot of your stats, & that will help us know what u need

Long term: Pays to plan, ie, options you start with, [Esp CHarm/Manip/Intel] make a difference later on.
Very unique in that many different paths/runs/options

Reactions: selberdreher

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
im abit new to this this game any tips?
Checked my early notes:
*** ANY START *** 1) Get Juno ASAP (Stokke Hills); Work @ Nika's Clothes; 2) Get KIDS (Kasey's Park) Temple; work as janitor [infl]/Scavange [$]
[Note that many jobs avail (see Wiki) but for MC, depends on stats, & for slaves, THEIR stats, +, you must talk to owners 1st [ask about slaves] to activate slave jobs. [Juno = FREE!]
ASAP, upgrade your house so not loosing Influence; [check, only ~ 2 room cost - NEG influence]
-Anybody not doing anything else -> Maids. (helps w Infl loss, + gain)

*LOTS* of combat in game, so again, ASAP, hire 1-2 mercs. [Best/cheapest Ansel/Loren]

-->> Don't forget to train. (can only do 2x/day)

-->> Books (help more if u have high Intel)

But, mostly, *EXPLORE*! [even in just past 2-3 versions, many things changed/added]

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
I play on the Android platform and I was wondering if someone can please tell me how to update to the newest update after downloading it??? Do I delete the last version and just play the latest or what? Please help and thanks in advance.
It's Browser based. you can either 1) Delete all old stuff [make sure you have ur saves saved to disk if u want to keep!] or, just make new folder, & keep both.
Saves are compatible w both versions

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Les goooooo!

Edit:
Btw how the FUCK do you start the "Slavemasters of Raana" quest?
The wiki says nothing about it being Tier locked, but I still have no idea how to start it.

Last edited:

mangasm

May 29, 2017
Is there a way to recapture slaves? I've been looking back through the changelogs and posts on this forum and I've seen it mentioned as something that is planned. Has it been implemented yet?

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
I'm still a bit baffled by aspects of this game, and the grind can be painful, but it's refreshing to see a dev releasing such substantial updates so regularly!
If you have any specific Q's, toss them out: many people active on here; *PLUS*, don't forget to check Wiiki; Slightly dated, but most core stuff still valid.

-->> If you're doing it properly [START is IMPORTANT!] should B able 2 get 2 fun stuff 30 days or less [combat/make $/slaves/craft/EXPLORE/etc]

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Saw this page 'mastersofraana.com/index.php/Slave_markets' and was wondering, are there visuals for the slaves, at least in all menus/interactions OUTSIDE sexual scenes?

[as I would dislike having multiple slaves from markets each looking the same, or worse, NO VISUALS at all.]

Because I can see this being a way to introduce player created content, minimal or robust set up.
[I can think of a half dozen ways to do this, and multiple levels of 'complexity']
[like a simple folder that can have up to 10 image files in it, that it can grab to use; or just 'upload or paste url' and assign that to the slave, would need to be reflected in the save file; etc.]

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
I dont know if it's been added or not but can you make it so your wife could be a gladiator? I hate that michelle can't fight solo in the arena anymore after i marry her.

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
What happened to that female Asian mercenary we could recruit she had a shotgun. I can't seem to locate her anywhere in the new update. Also how many wives can we have and is it possible to get a divorce?

Reactions: tsap

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
What happened to that female Asian mercenary we could recruit she had a shotgun. I can't seem to locate her anywhere in the new update. Also how many wives can we have and is it possible to get a divorce?
I am missing Aiko, too. Remembering her warmly for her many months of relatively unassuming service as mercenary and - as I tend to think - pretty nice behavior and touching backstory. Perhaps, just perhaps, she will one nice day return. Personally I dare to hope she does have her comeback - and preferably not as slutty version as Enya, who seemed to turn into quite a depraved issid with certain needs my MC could probably have coped without.

No idea how many wives we can finally have. There are already too many game-versions for me to be certain about anything. I just still think that even one wife is too much. I got a severe lesson from marital life a few versions back when 'legacy' emerged in the first place. (Such a bad experience. Never again! :eek:) That said I also warmly support the idea of divorce. No matter how much it would cost or how much fame and property my poor MC could lose during or after the process. It could not be worse than constantly showeling good money to wives bottomless chest and taking her to that stupid 'wife-cafe' again and again to keep up appearances. I imagine divorce is still WIP atm. but like I declared, I just dunno about things. Perhups it is tier 6...9 specialty. :censored:

• Wow
Reactions: GD-studios

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
Is there a way to stop aging in general? I'm slow paced and I want to meet character at their initial age. Maybe through save editing?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Is there a way to stop aging in general? I'm slow paced and I want to meet character at their initial age. Maybe through save editing?
Other than using the wrench icon and TURNing IT OFF...
Probably no.
But if you choose to use the wrench icon and TURN IT OFF, then you can TURN IT OFF.

mr.petete

Aug 13, 2016
Btw how the FUCK do you start the "Slavemasters of Raana" quest?
The wiki says nothing about it being Tier locked, but I still have no idea how to start it.
Kymantho hall, talk to Derwin, accept the first quest, do the first quest.

Another day, talk again with Derwin, he offer you two quest, price of power and Slavemasters of Raana; for slaver master you need 1500 influence points and 35000 dollars and wait 23 days.

After 23 days, visit crystal heights slave market (you need 1500 influence) and buy Aria for 35000 dollars

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
I am missing Aiko, too. Remembering her warmly for her many months of relatively unassuming service as mercenary and - as I tend to think - pretty nice behavior and touching backstory. Perhaps, just perhaps, she will one nice day return. Personally I dare to hope she does have her comeback - and preferably not as slutty version as Enya, who seemed to turn into quite a depraved issid with certain needs my MC could probably have coped without.

No idea how many wives we can finally have. There are already too many game-versions for me to be certain about anything. I just still think that even one wife is too much. I got a severe lesson from marital life a few versions back when 'legacy' emerged in the first place. (Such a bad experience. Never again! :eek:) That said I also warmly support the idea of divorce. No matter how much it would cost or how much fame and property my poor MC could lose during or after the process. It could not be worse than constantly showeling good money to wives bottomless chest and taking her to that stupid 'wife-cafe' again and again to keep up appearances. I imagine divorce is still WIP atm. but like I declared, I just dunno about things. Perhups it is tier 6...9 specialty. :censored:
Actually, historically, most early/lawless societies, were *MALE* dominated, FEMDOM, FEMINIST, & Female power in general would greatly diminish, or cease to exist in a world like MoR [just go back even 300 years IRL!!! "FEMINISM" is a modern, new thing!] (RICH women excepted of course)
The spin-off, is DIVORCE even if allowed [which would be rare] would be very unwise 1) For females, they need the $$$ & support/protection, of their husband. 2) For males, if a) she's influential at all [rich/powerful friends?] they might make you pay---SEVERELY---or, avenge her. b) if no power/influence, *BODIES* R always very valuable! [rem no "mass production/robotic labor/etc; ] she could be "demoted" given more duties/labor/responsibilities---basically, treated like any other slave. (or become "concubine?)
For most of history, slave labor was how many---& most countries---became powerful. (PER-industial age [or "Post" in this case] same thing would apply. )

Every [healthy] able bodied person [including women] is an ASSET.
(just b/c most modern women don't do manual labor, doesn't mean they can't! Look @ history & 3rd world countries---women can do all kinds of manual labor)

Also side effect [again, common historically] SINGLE adult women tended to stay w relatives, until they were married. [hence the traditon of males going to girl's father...]

More likely: [ugh scary world!]
In this kind of society, *MEN* tended to die young! [combat/sickness/etc] [again look @ history]
More widows & widowers.
Higher birth rates, but also higher death rates. [IRL you're not immortal like in MoR!]

PS I too liked Aiko, but I think he's bringing them back a few at a time. [whole new Merc/follower & combat sys!]

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes