Jun 10, 2022
why u sound butthurt over a review hahahaha do u not want the game to proggress nothing i said was personal exept for the part where i mention my personal taste mybe u dont get it cuz ur not a dev/modder but yeah idk mybe do somthing with your life instead of getting butthurt
1. It wasn't a review. Your Post is full of "You should do this" and "I feel like this and that". You're telling the Creator that he should create the game in your vision. Further, you complain in your "review" about things of the game not being finished, failing to acknowledge the game is in active development.
2. I don't want the game to progress in the direction you demand, for sure. The Creator's vision is just fine with me.
3. You're a developer? With your typing skills? My brain hurts just trying to think of that possibility. You work for Bethesda, by chance? I could believe that at least..
4. Refer to #3. Since you are a Developer/Mod, why not just create a Mod and add all of your ideas into your own Mod?

• Red Heart
Reactions: FSDL and MrFingers

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
You can neutralize some "bad" traits (Vanilla, Pure) and put some other traits (perverted, nynpho). That being said, it takes forever. Everytime you make a girl orgasm with a rough act theres a *chance* you might lower her vanilla trait. So if you fuck her 100-200 times, making her cum 3-4 times every fuck with rough sex, she'll no longer be vanilla (it takes a lot, she should lose 5% with minimum 1 or something like that, or be more consistent, like if she cums always to lose, not to be a chance). Same applies to perverted (I don't recall if this appears when making her cum into the bondage) and nynpho (making her cum with rough vaginal sex).

You also can add the oral fixation trait by making her cum with oral. I believe it should be one of oral fixation, nympho and maybe anal slut (there's not such trait), and maybe cumslut (everything is nice as long as you cum onto or into her). And maybe a girl with such traits should enjoy being a whore if she gets that kind of sex.
Is there any more you can add / remove? I know about the the ones with the progress indicator, and you can add traits?

I did work out you could re-roll by reloading the save before getting the girl, but I'd rather not have to do that to not get a brawler/feminist, one of those situation where you'd rather not have the random traits at all, for the random girls it makes sense though whenever that is finished and public, hopefully there is a mechanic where you can lock them in the bondage room and just leave them there until they unalive... or maybe turn them into those undead things in that temple place, not too far in the game so no idea what the story behind that is.

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
What does the Medicine, Performance, and Artisan skills do for the PC?

Can't help but feel it would definitely help if there was some info about this things in game.

Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017
The in game mentions it helps with crafting medicine.

However there's no info anywhere that I can see about performance.
I don't think Performance does anything. Artisan affects what you can make.

from the wiki:
Artisan often acts as a support skill to advanced crafting projects like rifles and machine guns. It's also vital when you craft jewelry, clothes and basic (H. leather or lower) armor.

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
How do we increase Stealth? I think I read somewhere that stealing from the Assembly Plant has a SMALL chance of increasing it the only problem is it seems without an already decent level in it you're likely to fail. Is there any other way to increase it?

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
I started this game today and I have a few of questions:

1- How do I start working on my slaves? Every seduction attempt fails and the activities don't seem to do much either.
2- How do I reliably increase my stats? I don't seem to get any for winning fights but losing one or even getting hurt during a win costs me 2 dextery. The training option gives 2 a day tops if I'm very lucky but at this rate it's gonna go down to 0 before going up.
3- How do I get a 4th mercenary? I have ansel, peasant and the girl from the bar. I found one more but his contract is too expensive I'm looking for a cheaper one.

Aug 26, 2017
1. It wasn't a review. Your Post is full of "You should do this" and "I feel like this and that". You're telling the Creator that he should create the game in your vision. Further, you complain in your "review" about things of the game not being finished, failing to acknowledge the game is in active development.
2. I don't want the game to progress in the direction you demand, for sure. The Creator's vision is just fine with me.
3. You're a developer? With your typing skills? My brain hurts just trying to think of that possibility. You work for Bethesda, by chance? I could believe that at least..
4. Refer to #3. Since you are a Developer/Mod, why not just create a Mod and add all of your ideas into your own Mod?
lol butthurt soyboi over here hahahaahah i dont want the game to take the direction its currently going in sounds like you wanna change the game more than anyone all i did was talk about values and game balancing lololololo

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
I started this game today and I have a few of questions:

1- How do I start working on my slaves? Every seduction attempt fails and the activities don't seem to do much either.
2- How do I reliably increase my stats? I don't seem to get any for winning fights but losing one or even getting hurt during a win costs me 2 dextery. The training option gives 2 a day tops if I'm very lucky but at this rate it's gonna go down to 0 before going up.
3- How do I get a 4th mercenary? I have ansel, peasant and the girl from the bar. I found one more but his contract is too expensive I'm looking for a cheaper one.
Prologue:I have played this game many months and several years in game-time. In addition I tend to read what the smart folks here and there have written about their game-styles and their observations about slave-handling, among other things. That is why I expect I could have some answers for you IN CASE you'd bother to depart of some details about your MC and the traits of those slaves you are planning to use for your game. I'd like to know something about your personal game-style as well, since it means worlds to you and has lots effect on the type of decisions you probably make with your game.

In general answers are based on given info. There is also a funny rule concerning the quality of answers in correlation with the quality of information included in questions. I think you know precisely what I am trying to express with this.

Ref. your questions above:
1- Deciding from description you either start working on your slaves wrong OR quite right in principle, but too early (!). Expecting the fresh slaves immediately behave nice and obediently is unrealistic in most cases. Much interaction is usually needed to get them do right things and there are several different choices to pushing gently or violently them in correct direction. Some things suit well, some not at all and so on - depending on the traits of those slaves, their personalities, will power etc. AND the current skills of your MC. For example with your MC having (very) high charm you can expect sweet response relatively soon. With low charm you need much more patience OR know how to give a good scare every now and then and so on. This very long topic here on this site is full of excellent advice and detailed spoilers about bonding, whipping and more in case you are interested. There are more on discord, fx.
What is less explained is 'the high road' solution, that some players - me included - use with 'tough cases'. Treat them well, ask if they are OK, take them to dinners, show them the stars - weather allowing - discuss there, watch TV together with them, make jokes (preferably successful ones), let them tag along when you fight (to let them slowly gather respect), hunt, fish and so on. Give nice trinkets every now and then and let them slowly understand that you are the best master they will ever find. There are whores with their fake smiles enough, so you don't need to use slave for sex earlier then 'reasonable'.

2- Most fresh players expect fast success with whatever they try to do in game. The game 'expects' them to fail first - or so it looks to me - so there is some tension between expectations. In case you wish for instant gratification, start cheating and in case you are not satisfied with small cheats go big. If you like to do it 'right', prepare yourself for slow going and avoiding many good but risky fights in the beginning in order to grow your MC:s and teamsters skills painstakingly slowly but knowing that game is supposed to consist of grind and also occasional failures. Train when you can, hunt, fish, gamble and fight when you can't train otherwise. To put this short, have patience. Save before risky choices.

3- I think your question includes the answer. Grind for money, either taking risks or some safer and slower way. Hire them when you can afford them - if you even need them. Since mercs turned to assids, I mostly avoid them and pay more attention to slaves and their needs. Think it as stupidity, fetish, choice, game-style or something like that, but IMHOP entertaining issids is just waste of my MC:s time.

Reactions: Caesariuz
Jun 10, 2022
lol butthurt soyboi over here hahahaahah i dont want the game to take the direction its currently going in sounds like you wanna change the game more than anyone all i did was talk about values and game balancing lololololo
Clearly writing is not a particular skill you have acquired, and apparently reading isn't either (Particularly odd since you claim to be a Mod/Developer). What I said was " I don't want the game to progress in the direction you demand, for sure. The Creator's vision is just fine with me".

Calling someone else "soyboi" and "butthurt" while writing the way you write and calling yourself "jizzMasta" is quite ironic.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I wish there was a way to pull your people out of combat range or be defensive so they don't get one shotted by an assault rifle.

They keep putting down the poor girl I got from the temple :(.

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
I wish there was a way to pull your people out of combat range or be defensive so they don't get one shotted by an assault rifle.

They keep putting down the poor girl I got from the temple :(.
Yeah unfortunately I don't think there's anyway to increase Mercs health the only thing you can do is give her better armor. Unfortunately it just seems like Mercs really aren't as useful as slaves are.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Very impressed so far with how much has been done with an HTML game. I've only just started playing it as of yesterday but there's a ton of things to do. The music is a really nice touch. Looking forward to really digging in this weekend.

Reactions: FSDL

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
Prologue:I have played this game many months and several years in game-time. In addition I tend to read what the smart folks here and there have written about their game-styles and their observations about slave-handling, among other things. That is why I expect I could have some answers for you IN CASE you'd bother to depart of some details about your MC and the traits of those slaves you are planning to use for your game. I'd like to know something about your personal game-style as well, since it means worlds to you and has lots effect on the type of decisions you probably make with your game.

In general answers are based on given info. There is also a funny rule concerning the quality of answers in correlation with the quality of information included in questions. I think you know precisely what I am trying to express with this.

Ref. your questions above:
1- Deciding from description you either start working on your slaves wrong OR quite right in principle, but too early (!). Expecting the fresh slaves immediately behave nice and obediently is unrealistic in most cases. Much interaction is usually needed to get them do right things and there are several different choices to pushing gently or violently them in correct direction. Some things suit well, some not at all and so on - depending on the traits of those slaves, their personalities, will power etc. AND the current skills of your MC. For example with your MC having (very) high charm you can expect sweet response relatively soon. With low charm you need much more patience OR know how to give a good scare every now and then and so on. This very long topic here on this site is full of excellent advice and detailed spoilers about bonding, whipping and more in case you are interested. There are more on discord, fx.
What is less explained is 'the high road' solution, that some players - me included - use with 'tough cases'. Treat them well, ask if they are OK, take them to dinners, show them the stars - weather allowing - discuss there, watch TV together with them, make jokes (preferably successful ones), let them tag along when you fight (to let them slowly gather respect), hunt, fish and so on. Give nice trinkets every now and then and let them slowly understand that you are the best master they will ever find. There are whores with their fake smiles enough, so you don't need to use slave for sex earlier then 'reasonable'.

2- Most fresh players expect fast success with whatever they try to do in game. The game 'expects' them to fail first - or so it looks to me - so there is some tension between expectations. In case you wish for instant gratification, start cheating and in case you are not satisfied with small cheats go big. If you like to do it 'right', prepare yourself for slow going and avoiding many good but risky fights in the beginning in order to grow your MC:s and teamsters skills painstakingly slowly but knowing that game is supposed to consist of grind and also occasional failures. Train when you can, hunt, fish, gamble and fight when you can't train otherwise. To put this short, have patience. Save before risky choices.

3- I think your question includes the answer. Grind for money, either taking risks or some safer and slower way. Hire them when you can afford them - if you even need them. Since mercs turned to assids, I mostly avoid them and pay more attention to slaves and their needs. Think it as stupidity, fetish, choice, game-style or something like that, but IMHOP entertaining issids is just waste of my MC:s time.

Pretty sure you missunderstood my questions i meant all of them in the literal sense.

1- What I'm asking here is literally how I increase the slaves stats. For context my MC is a rejected hunter but I don't think that matters, what I'm asking is what are some good interactions to increase the slave stats when you just got them since seduction doesn't seem to work at the start only increasing anger and defiance.

2- Again not a philosophical question I'm just asking if there's anyway to increase dextery other than training. I don't know how to hunt or fish Ijust played the game for a couple of hours so far so it would be nice if anyone can point that out. Also I could just save and reload before every fight but then the game is just not fun.

3- I'm asking literally for the location of another mercenary not counting the ones i mentioned which are the ones i already found so I can hire them.

Reactions: iamnuff

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
GD-studios

The wiki says "Wives and Marriage" can you have more than 1 wife or are you limited to just 1.

Pretty sure you missunderstood my questions i meant all of them in the literal sense.

1- What I'm asking here is literally how I increase the slaves stats. For context my MC is a rejected hunter but I don't think that matters, what I'm asking is what are some good interactions to increase the slave stats when you just got them since seduction doesn't seem to work at the start only increasing anger and defiance.

2- Again not a philosophical question I'm just asking if there's anyway to increase dextery other than training. I don't know how to hunt or fish Ijust played the game for a couple of hours so far so it would be nice if anyone can point that out. Also I could just save and reload before every fight but then the game is just not fun.

3- I'm asking literally for the location of another mercenary not counting the ones i mentioned which are the ones i already found so I can hire them.
When you first start up the game there is a link for the wiki and it has all the info you need.

Training is the only way I know of to increase dex.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
GD-studios

The wiki says "Wives and Marriage" can you have more than 1 wife or are you limited to just 1.
You are limited to just one atm. This may change, but I wouldn't bet on it. You can divorce your wife to marry another one (or will be able to, I think the mechanic is still in alpha testing? Unsure.)

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So is there literally not even enough mercs to create a full team at the start of the game anymore?
Man I only just started playing this and have no idea about mercs, I went after the followers from the wiki.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes