Obsessively

Jul 14, 2020
Is there any way to open console on android ? Because when i try by Joiplay f12 doesn't work

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Marston Valkyrie girl is such a bad ass holy shit she is carrying all my fights while all my other useless companions like Ansel and Bud keep getting knocked out lol.

• Haha
Reactions: tsap

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I can't play this game worth a damn. No money, no slaves, getting my ass kicked at combat, Ansel is killed almost right away. I must be spending money on shit I don't need and can never climb out of the hole.

YSP=

Feb 13, 2020
I can't play this game worth a damn. No money, no slaves, getting my ass kicked at combat, Ansel is killed almost right away. I must be spending money on shit I don't need and can never climb out of the hole.
You have to be careful at the start, starting with the rifle skill makes things easier as your player can actually hit the enemy without having to grind the stat up (though you should still grind it so you hit even more often). Also giving your merc a fire arm also helps as it gives you an advantage, I really don't see the point of melee for the player other then saving rounds on finishing off the remaining enemy. Then you have the grind for your other skills like charm, stealth and survival.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Old saves doesn't work? From 0.8.1.6?
It should work fine. Are you having issues? Be advised that Twine games save to the browser cache, so unless you're manually saving to file, your saves can be lost if you change the filepath of the game or clear your browser cache. The former can be recovered by restoring the original filepath, the latter cannot.

Getting started can be tough. I'd like to direct you to the where we have a couple of user-written guides for getting started. These are by no means the only way to play, but they may help. Personally, I always immediately pick up a four man party of mercenaries, and then fight the lowest level groups until I earn enough to start properly outfitting myself and my mercs.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Getting started can be tough. I'd like to direct you to the where we have a couple of user-written guides for getting started. These are by no means the only way to play, but they may help. Personally, I always immediately pick up a four man party of mercenaries, and then fight the lowest level groups until I earn enough to start properly outfitting myself and my mercs.
Can you afford three mercs at the start? How can you tell the level of the groups you fight?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Can you afford three mercs at the start? How can you tell the level of the groups you fight?
Ansel, Bud, Loren and the Rifle Savant come cheap. You can take down most of the initial board with that combination, though you'll want to get them combat armor and later Durasteel as soon as possible, and rifles for Bud and Ansel. You might want to replace the Rifle Savant before you start buying armor though and just use him for the easiest combats you can win before they fire back.

One way to 'scout' the opposition is to have another copy of MoR running that you can use to check out what each target is before you commit. Some targets, like the Black Guardsman and Black Gunner just south of the Fort on Marston Avenue, (upper right) you'll have to save for later when you have a couple top-tier mercs.

Reactions: tsap

gonza99

Sep 10, 2019
Slave capture system doesn't seem to work for me. Tried numberous times to capture Valkyrie. Hit her with bare hands, whipping cane and combat staff, she always get killed.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
1) Yeah, just tried with 0.8.1.7 (latest public) version. It's still feasible.
Had 1000 bucks, hired Bud, Aiko and Rifle savant, so had only 150 left. Took haphazardly a fight against punks and noticed to my surprise that they were about as lousy hitters as I and my mercs. Won and noticed I had 341 bucks after the fight with not awfully much damage on my teamsters. They'd heal in time, so I guess I could make it with a bit of luck and picking up the easiest fights. Next time I might buy some ammo for Aiko, however - if she behaves, that is. As it were she had to clobber them with her shotgun. She never complained, so I think she must have enjoyed the experience in spite of everything. :)

2)
The levels are quite relative, methinks. If you win, their level was probably lower than yours. In case you lost it was the other way round OR you forgot something essential like I did with Aiko's case. Like Gunner Rey wrote above, there's most times a chance to take a look at those bastards before you start anything serious.

Reactions: GD-studios

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
As soon as my money reaches 0 it guaranteed game over. Doesn't matter that I just made $130 at the Assembly Plant. Taxes are eating up everything I make and I'm getting evicted for the hundredth time. I've got no ammo, and no stims for health, so in six days I'm toast. The last three thugs I fought didn't give me squat.

4.50 star(s) 118 Votes