Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
I got problems with this screen:
First is that it doesn't cover all clothing options you can buy, the new eden dress or lake bikini for example
Second is there's no training regimen option. Free Cities allows you to assign health, weight, muscle and hormone levels via diet. If you've put in bodyweight descriptions but I can only change that over time with what a slave eats, shouldn't I also be able to allow her to train an hour a day to burn off extra fat? Having a training field in the household to privately boost combat stats or assign slaves to build muscle tone would help.

Somethings in general:
Slave training could use a tutorial, a book or a trainee slave to practice on to know the system. Slavemaker had Shampoo as an example to ease you into things.
Weather effects are marked in red but I don't think there's any negative effects from them outside of descriptions.
The retreat isn't a good idea for me. If I'm playing an investor playthrough, why can't I build dormitories off to my main compound. That could be another money sink instead of having to let someone else manage the girls in a separate compound. You also can't send them to the Academy or a job in the estate, limiting viability. Would buying a house in Crystal Hills once you have enough Influence be a thing? That way you could increase the household slots from 8 to 20.
I noticed there's more investment opportunities than Aimee's store and the caravan you clear from the Space Marine gang. Then I also noticed those are locked into the patreon build. You offer two ways of earning income, mainly prostituting the girls or investing and collecting revenue then lock off the one I want to do behind a paywall. I'd call it ironic if I hadn't seen this thing before.
The raider gangs respawning in forts is annoying. Another money sink is establishing a PMC to extract protection money from the surrounding area.
Healing in combat would be nice. Facing 4 enemies with coilguns that all attack me and get me down to 20 health and then I'm dead next turn isn't fun.

Bug:
Tried giving Aria a day off but she was assigned as a prostitute. She wasn't and she has over 100 willpower.

whooop

Mar 7, 2018
Is there a way to cheat with stats and money?
I just usually use the browser's console and adjust accordingly.
Here's a slightly nicer version of what I usually use for getting started,

Edit, it's become a sort of a cheat menu now, that can be toggled on/off and values submitted,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
View attachment 2154781

Overview:
Masters of Raana is an open-world RPG set in an abandoned colony, Ikaanos, on a dangerous planet that was separated from Earth several centuries ago. In this god-forsaken world feudal-like kingdoms fight amongst themselves for power and influence, when they're not busy dealing with the monstrous megafauna that threatens the last bastion of human civilization.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-11
Release Date: 2023-06-11
Developer: GrimDark - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.1.7
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Android troubleshooting:
Awesome game!! is there the possibility to translate the language?
Have found the texts and rewritten but after an update everything must be translated from scratch!

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
As soon as my money reaches 0 it guaranteed game over. Doesn't matter that I just made $130 at the Assembly Plant. Taxes are eating up everything I make and I'm getting evicted for the hundredth time. I've got no ammo, and no stims for health, so in six days I'm toast. The last three thugs I fought didn't give me squat.
On the first day go pick up Ansel (add him to your followers) and go to the Market. Sell all food, merchandise, pelts and the skanky armor Ansel gives you when you give him a crossbow and accept his mission. Go to Walton's weapon store, start the Gunstocks quest, pick up Bud (add him to followers) and about 64 rounds of thirty-ought ammo. Go to the General Store to start the Headkiller's quest and buy 20 stims, but make sure you have 150 cash when you leave to get Loren and the Rifle Savant.

Next go to Hamilton Square and start the Kymanto quest and then to Town Hall to start all the bounties. After that go to Westside and threaten Headkiller's crew and stop at the clothing store to start that quest and then go to Marston Avenue. Stop in at Sloppy Moes and hire Loren and then click right next to that building for the Rifle Savant. Add them both and then take out the Red Devils. Try to capture that little slut Mae if you can.

Pop down to Watery Eyes and take out the Freebooter at the upper left, odds are you'll get a rifle out of it, give it to Ansel if your character doesn't start with a higher Ranged Combat. Take out Johannson in the middle and then pop into Divine Juices for the bounty location if you need it and it's a level one or two. Get massages from Hope Laurel until stamina is at or near max again.

Then go back out to Marston Avenue and then down to Stokke Hills. On the upper right click on the POI and pick up Juno. Go inside and take out the bandits. You can open the secret door with the combo 4218 if you want as well and get those goodies. After that go back outside the house and take out the clowns on the lawn, a troubled youth with a 9mm and Mad Lewis with a sword.

Now it's about time to head back, go to the map and then select 'Whitehaven' and do the Kymanto quest at Grandview. Then get your pay in Hamilton Square as well as for the bounty if you ran into him somewhere above. It ought to be about time for Jack so go see him and get Cooney's location. Don't go there yet though, first go to the Docks and talk t Sergei. Then do the tunnel or the guards and get that quest completed, you'll get a rifle for sure there. You want to use rifles exclusively at the very beginning, even if you face a recoil penalty. Make sure to upgrade Ansel and Bud to rifles as well as soon as you get them. Before you leave the Docks see the Pai house and start to take out the punks at the bottom.

Next stop is Westside via the map on the left to find Old Cooney and get the location of Michelle and those gunstocks. If you're running low on stamina stop by Watery Eyes for another Hope Laurel massage or two first. Then go to the Laundry in Whitehaven and talk or fight that one out and claim Michelle. I always stop back and pick her up in Westside before I head home for the day and Improve the bedroom before I go to sleep.

I just did it and in that one day completed three of the basic quests, though I still have to go to the General Store and Walton's Weapons to get my pay, and got us all rifles, 2k in cash and have two slaves in tow including Mae. I've also acquired Juno and Michelle and will be adding Mae and upgraded the bedroom once.

For the next few days just go out there and take out all the low-hanging fruit, there's plenty in the beginning, while you upgrade everyone (except perhaps the Rifle Savant) to Combat Armor. Try to get to clearing out Stokke Hills (the middle where there's four targets grouped together) before Skyguard takes them out, that's mucho influence and usually decent drops. Once the initial ones are gone the Ceilor Forest Raiders may take the Hill again, and will keep at it ad infinitum. That's a great influence farm and you can get a coilgun drop from the one on the left, but you'll want combat armor and a top-tier merc or two before taking the Ceilor Forest Raiders on. The first ones there initially are much easier, but Skyguard may take them out randomly if you wait too long.

Last edited:

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
So am i correct that capturing slaves in combat (by Incapacitation) is impossible in the free build, cause that would severely limit your options in just being a murderous a-hole if you do combat at all.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
If you're not super into combat is there stuff to do in this game other than combat?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
So am i correct that capturing slaves in combat (by Incapacitation) is impossible in the free build, cause that would severely limit your options in just being a murderous a-hole if you do combat at all.
For now, yes. That system is part of the random slave engine and is currently in the final stages of testing. Tier 4+ patrons get access to those alpha builds to help bughunt. It will be public soon with the 0.8.2 public release.

If you're not super into combat is there stuff to do in this game other than combat?
Others can probably answer this better, but generally, yes. We're working on adding and expanding non-combat options all the time. Currently you can work as a professor, work at the local assembly plant for shit wages and the risk of horrible injuries, gamble, etc. Once you get slaves trained up, you can send them to work for passive income, and there's various investments you can make as well that will provide passive income. Combat is probably the quickest way to make money, but not the only way. We're looking to keep adding more variety into the future.

Jun 16, 2022
To keep it extremely short: Assigning prostitutes to jobs, sending followers to scavenge, crafting, gambling, gardening, business investments, and fishing. However, making money through combat is so much more reliable (bounties, selling weapons/armor/merchandise, cash drops, arena fights, and faster respawns to engage enemies more frequently).

Reactions: mrttao and tsap

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
For now, yes. That system is part of the random slave engine and is currently in the final stages of testing. Tier 4+ patrons get access to those alpha builds to help bughunt. It will be public soon with the 0.8.2 public release.
Thanks, i reread the changelog, looks like i missed the part that said that, hence my confusion. Hopefully we wont have to wait long for 8.2, cause i am realy looking foreward to seeing how that feature works.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
What sort of NTR content does this game have?
Depends on what you consider NTR. There is optional "sharing" where you can whore your girls out/have them service guests at dinners you host and such. The only time someone can take your girls without your consent is if you have them working as prostitutes and trigger a rape/kidnap event where she gets raped.

randomjohn

Jun 10, 2017
About the random slaves: it looks like some of them are unique encounters that I already dealt with in previous versions. Are there any plans to "reset" them in the next update(s) so players can enslave them without needing to start a new game?

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Others can probably answer this better, but generally, yes. We're working on adding and expanding non-combat options all the time. Currently you can work as a professor, work at the local assembly plant for shit wages and the risk of horrible injuries, gamble, etc. Once you get slaves trained up, you can send them to work for passive income, and there's various investments you can make as well that will provide passive income. Combat is probably the quickest way to make money, but not the only way. We're looking to keep adding more variety into the future.
Thanks sounds great, hope pure management becomes a core supported playstyle.

midn8t

Sep 27, 2021
any one know how to capture slaves in combat, I am curies seems like they all die I even tried using blunt melee weapons and yes I have rope just no one ever survives combat. ?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
any one know how to capture slaves in combat, I am curies seems like they all die I even tried using blunt melee weapons and yes I have rope just no one ever survives combat. ?
Yes. Buy yourself a access for 25$ on their . Public version has currently no access to it. But if you want once got access to actually should best do the last hit with the Whipping Cane followed by Fists and Combat Staff cause those have the best chances that the enemy does not die.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Anybody know which university job is the best? Currently I have Academics available to me but its only $100 a day.

4.50 star(s) 118 Votes