Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Selling weapons acquired from enemies at the river outpost is good money in game too for those wanting cash. Just the matter of the time to travel over there every so often.

Reactions: GD-studios

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Anybody know which university job is the best? Currently I have Academics available to me but its only $100 a day.
I believe they both pay the same, depends on your level of academics or science how much you get. It increases as your level increases and also when you reach certain milestones with the Academy. If you only have academics available it's because your science level isn't high enough.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Is there any chance to access tier 2 content without paying in this update? thanks
Yes by paying already for last update while it is still within the 30 days. If you did not pay then decide when you want to access them and then pay one time 5$.

ded inside

Jan 3, 2019
Yes by paying already for last update while it is still within the 30 days. If you did not pay then decide when you want to access them and then pay one time 5$.
The problem is, even if I wanted to, I couldn't pay:ROFLMAO:
I live in a country where the visa/mastercard does not work
That's why i'm asking this question.

Last edited:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Can't figure out how to do the Michelle quest, I added her to my household as slave, does that mean i can't make her a follower?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
The problem is, even if I wanted to, I couldn't pay:ROFLMAO:
I live in a country where the visa/mastercard does not work
That's why i'm asking this question.
Ah then I can only give the option to go for his as you could there alternative pay with PayPal.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Can't figure out how to do the Michelle quest, I added her to my household as slave, does that mean i can't make her a follower?
Loaning from Raana Wiki:
"The Dig: Invite only to a casual dinner. If her Willpower is below 0 and her Affection Friendly+, she'll tell you one of her deepest secrets, that takes you out on a treasure hunt in Ikaanos.

Lost Girls: character quest. A long adventure that starts after asking about her Background, if your Affection is Amiable+ (Click the "Worth checking out?" link)."

I think you can make her a follower only after you have added her to you household, but do not take me too seriously. I play this great game most of time just for the music. :)

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2022
If you already have four followers in your combat squad, then you will have to go to the household tab (click manage, and household tab will pop up) within your residence to deselect one of them. Afterwards, a knife icon will appear underneath your slaves in your main slots. Make Michelle one of your main slaves and click the knife icon, which will showcase a red plaque, indicating she's apart of your followers. To be sure, go to your followers tab, and Michelle should appear amongst the four.

If by chance she doesn't appear whatsoever, despite following these steps, then you will have to go to the Debug tab within your residence (click actions and events first), and click the "clear all followers" option, which will reset all follower slots. Assign who you want again, as well as Michelle.

Reactions: Gunner Rey and tsap

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
How can I cheat a slaves willpower and lower it? It's at 101, and I don't want to grind it out.
Some lines for the Lazy people :

SugarCube.State.active.variables.whipskill = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.acro = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.chem = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.dancing = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.dex = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.domestic = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.garden = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.int = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.melee = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.ranged = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.soak = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.str = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.survival = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.tech = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.oralxp = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.kissingxp = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.pussyxp = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.analxp = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.aca = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.bondskill = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.fuckskill = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.gambling = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.kisskill = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.lickskill = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.masterdex = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.masterint = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.masterstamina = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.masterstealth = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.masterstrength = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.masterwill = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.manipulate = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.mastercharm = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.cash = 99999
SugarCube.State.active.variables.performance = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.medicine = 100

I don't see defiance or affection in these posted variables.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
i read in wiki about location called "Velvet room", but i can't find it, cant you tell me where it is?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
How can I cheat a slaves willpower and lower it? It's at 101, and I don't want to grind it out.

I don't see defiance or affection in these posted variables.
I don't know about defiance or affection, but typing sugarcube.state.active.variables.willpower=xx will change it for the girl in the active slot (left girl on screen).

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
Does someone know how to edit the stats of the followers? Trying to change Loren's stats with saveeditonline but there are several rows with her name and stats and the one's I've tried seem to do nothing.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Does someone know how to edit the stats of the followers? Trying to change Loren's stats with saveeditonline but there are several rows with her name and stats and the one's I've tried seem to do nothing.
All of the mercs/issids have their stats saved in an array tied to the "$is_" variable. "is_3" is Loren, for example. Here's a screenshot of Grim's explanation of each number in the array.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
All of the mercs/issids have their stats saved in an array tied to the "$is_" variable. "is_3" is Loren, for example. Here's a screenshot of Grim's explanation of each number in the array.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. I tried to change her age to 20 to see if it worked and it didn't :(

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I don't know about defiance or affection, but typing sugarcube.state.active.variables.willpower=xx will change it for the girl in the active slot (left girl on screen).
Seems it case sensitive.

SugarCube.State.active.variables.willpower =xx

4.50 star(s) 118 Votes