Mahroni

Aug 22, 2020
How to use mindmancer injector,i see no option to apply on slaves.That wiki is totally suckass explaining things.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Seems it case sensitive.

SugarCube.State.active.variables.willpower =xx
To tell the truth, I just start typing the word until it fills in itself and than hit enter and it auto corrects to the proper form so I never worried about case sensitivity.

Karioul

Nov 13, 2017
do you think that we will be able to embody a woman in the next updates? Is there a similar game where you play as a woman?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
How are you supposed to heal your followers if they get hurt aside from comfort if they die?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Is there a timeline for when the alpha version changes (mainly the slave capturing stuff) become public?
Cause 25 bucks a month is way out of line to get access.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Fair enough, thx for the answer.
Ya know...if it's the random slave content you're most interested in and want it now, you only really have to pay once. The tier-4 character will still be with you if you go back to public releases, you'd only have to update that once a new quest for that tier was published and those are few and far between (though there is one in the pipeline if I recall correctly).

Otherwise, as I understand it, the random slaves would still be there once the month was up, you'd just have to wait a month to get the rest of the updated ones, which is common for these sorts of games anyway.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Ya know...if it's the random slave content you're most interested in and want it now, you only really have to pay once. The tier-4 character will still be with you if you go back to public releases, you'd only have to update that once a new quest for that tier was published and those are few and far between (though there is one in the pipeline if I recall correctly).

Otherwise, as I understand it, the random slaves would still be there once the month was up, you'd just have to wait a month to get the rest of the updated ones, which is common for these sorts of games anyway.
To be honest, I'm not really sure if I like the game all that much.
I'm interested in the slave capturing thingy to see if that'll be more fun, not because I'm so into the game that I have to have all of it now.

Reactions: Jidenna Jefferson

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
To be honest, I'm not really sure if I like the game all that much.
I'm interested in the slave capturing thingy to see if that'll be more fun, not because I'm so into the game that I have to have all of it now.
Fair enough. There's a lot of stuff coming in the next (major) update, he just added a more dynamic faction system and a world that will crumble if you let it fall. The random slaves will also be getting relatively unique renders, though only about eight of them in various positions for about a hundred different basic templates compared to the 100 or so for the scripted slavegirls.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Fair enough. There's a lot of stuff coming in the next (major) update, he just added a more dynamic faction system and a world that will crumble if you let it fall. The random slaves will also be getting relatively unique renders, though only about eight of them in various positions for about a hundred different basic templates compared to the 100 or so for the scripted slavegirls.
I'm not worried about the quality or quantity of the renders. It's the weakest point of the game anyway and I doubt anyone is playing it for the visuals.

The faction system sounds intriguing. Setting and world-building is clearly where the dev shines, though there seems to be a lot more potential than fleshed-out content so far.
Funnily enough I find myself having a lot more fun with the questing and fighting than the actual slave training in this supposed slave trainer game.

4.50 star(s) 118 Votes