Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is there a timeline for when the alpha version changes (mainly the slave capturing stuff) become public?
Cause 25 bucks a month is way out of line to get access.
To clarify a little further, there'll be another "minor" update or two before 0.8.2 releases. Grim is currently aiming for a public release of 0.8.2 at the end of next month, but it could go over into August, depending on circumstances. The reason it's taking so long is that 0.8.2 is a very chunky update, including not just the unique slaves, but a revamped escape engine, an expansion to the Tier2 questline, and a living world framework that drastically overhauls how factions and events influence the world.

Here's a list of all the planned major content for 0.8.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Crystal heights slave requires a license. Where do I get it?
You don't have to actually get a 'license', you just do the Kymanto quest and then pay the 35k after 22 days or whatever it is and Aria is yours. Think of it as Kymanto being licensed and you're acting as their agent.

Reactions: tsap

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
Okay question. How do I train my slave? I got Juno and she's such a pain in the ass. I have manipulation 75 and almost every roll fails. How do I turn her obedient? What's the best way to lower her will?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Okay question. How do I train my slave? I got Juno and she's such a pain in the ass. I have manipulation 75 and almost every roll fails. How do I turn her obedient? What's the best way to lower her will?
Had the same issue when trying the usual slave training things from other games.
Checked the wiki and apparently it all comes down to just maxing out bondage. Once you're in a bondage session stimulate her till she's at 8 arousal or more, fuck her once for an orgasm which lowers willpower by 1, rinse and repeat. A giant cock is recommended.
It's fucking boring but it seems to work with all slaves.

the_shape

Nov 14, 2020
Not sure if its known but i was able to sell Dakota and she appears right back at Aimee's ready to loop.
Would also be nice if there was an option to forfeit combat and keep the same target when attacking.

Last edited:

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
what counts as a "casual dinner" to start " The Dig " for michelle? I've taken her to the diner many times, in casual clothes, naked, and just did the Golden Dragon meal for the first time and nothing triggered there either

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
what counts as a "casual dinner" to start " The Dig " for michelle? I've taken her to the diner many times, in casual clothes, naked, and just did the Golden Dragon meal for the first time and nothing triggered there either
The casual one you serve at home counts.

Reactions: Gunner Rey
4.50 star(s) 118 Votes