Alex!991

Jun 20, 2023
So quick question about the medical upgrades in the upper city, I get the aborting aspect but is the other one a way too speed up aging?

VDaniel

Apr 26, 2018
Yo guys, is there any way to raise Aimee's Affection?
I already have Dakota as a slave (naturally i were on her birthday and everything)
But the Affection and the Corruption for Aimee stayed on 44/100 and 0/100 ever since.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Yo guys, is there any way to raise Aimee's Affection?
I already have Dakota as a slave (naturally i were on her birthday and everything)
But the Affection and the Corruption for Aimee stayed on 44/100 and 0/100 ever since.
Aimee hasn't received any updates since Dakota's birthday party.

Reactions: VDaniel

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Hell... I was so ready for some Aimee/Aloy action...
Nonetheless thank you, my dude!
I would not be terribly surprised if that was on the agenda. I think I recall reading Aimee was a tier request and generally those girls end up getting stuffed senseless at some point...

Reactions: VDaniel

Hazery

Mar 21, 2018
Random slaves have not been implemented publicly yet, they'll be in version 0.8.2. The random generation system is largely complete, but is currently being tested and tweaked, and still needs some extra fleshing out with backgrounds and such. Not sure why that info was added to the wiki prematurely, without a disclaimer stating it's not publicly accessible content yet.
Sorry to quote an old message but THIS IS THE ANSWER THAT I BADLY NEED OF WHY I CAN'T FRIGGIN FIND RANDOM SLAVES EVEN THOUGH WIKI SAYS YOU CAN FIND IT THERE, THANK YOU!!

And yeah, the wiki should EXPLICITLY MENTION THAT IT ONLY WORKS ON 0.8.2! i wasted like a lot of time and finally found the answer i badly need here, gonna try to edit the wiki for a bit as to not confuse other people like i did...

Edit : Nevermind since the wiki is private and guest can't even edit to contribute to it...

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Sorry to quote an old message but THIS IS THE ANSWER THAT I BADLY NEED OF WHY I CAN'T FRIGGIN FIND RANDOM SLAVES EVEN THOUGH WIKI SAYS YOU CAN FIND IT THERE, THANK YOU!!

And yeah, the wiki should EXPLICITLY MENTION THAT IT ONLY WORKS ON 0.8.2! i wasted like a lot of time and finally found the answer i badly need here, gonna try to edit the wiki for a bit as to not confuse other people like i did...

Edit : Nevermind since the wiki is private and guest can't even edit to contribute to it...
Made the edit to the slave market page, if there's any others I should edit please let me know. The wiki is private, yes, but feel free to hop into our discord and request edit access, Grim rarely turns down help. We have multiple editors, but the game changes so much, so quickly that the wiki tends to lag behind.

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
I've invested quite a few hours in this game in the last several months; got a bit over a year into one playthrough and doing another to try some different things. This is an impressive game and I'm quite enjoying it. Some suggestions (not all original, of course):
1. Option to whip breasts during bondage.
2. Make a high "kindness" score reduce the Malevolent trait.
3. More art, especially variants on sex scenes for different slave attitudes.
4. Order slaves to give rim jobs (close in some text).
5. More group content.
6. Option to "take cover" in combat, reducing odds of being hit.
7. Followers with sufficient Medical skill should use a medical kit on MC if MC goes down in combat.
8. An option to convert scrap metal into fasteners.
9. Display the value of your health, not just the bar.
10. Allow Annex slaves to participate in prostitution.
11. New item: healing salve to rub on sore pussies.
12. Ability to sell nannites.
13. Possibly after some training, assign a follower or slave to craft things like injectors, steel, cloth, or make fasteners from scrap metal.

Looking forward to what happens next!

Mahroni

Aug 22, 2020
What determine "power value" in preacher -michelle quest. Theres no hint nothing in wiki or in this forum. Somebody mentioned that each household member with min 25 melee snd ranged value count as power,but i tested hiring some mercs but the value remained same(16/25).

Reactions: tsap

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
What determine "power value" in preacher -michelle quest. Theres no hint nothing in wiki or in this forum. Somebody mentioned that each household member with min 25 melee snd ranged value count as power,but i tested hiring some mercs but the value remained same(16/25).
I did some digging in the code. It's definitely referring to the $mcpower variable, which is the same as household power. The ways you can increase it are by:

having lots of cash (certain cash increments add power, starting at $600 and going up to $50,000 to gain the max amount of power from cash)

Each slave with ranged and melee greater than/equal to 25 adds 1

having lots of influence (same mechanics as cash)

Getting Kymanto to like you

Hiring issids (all mercs add between +1 and +3 to power, while Adrienne, Laika, Loden, and Armand add none. Loren adds none unless her [0] value is three which I think means she's assigned as a guard, in which case she adds one)

There may be more, but that's all I can see atm You may need to wait a day between hiring/increasing power and doing the check, to allow the power values to update.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I've invested quite a few hours in this game in the last several months; got a bit over a year into one playthrough and doing another to try some different things. This is an impressive game and I'm quite enjoying it. Some suggestions (not all original, of course):
1. Option to whip breasts during bondage.
2. Make a high "kindness" score reduce the Malevolent trait.
3. More art, especially variants on sex scenes for different slave attitudes.
4. Order slaves to give rim jobs (close in some text).
5. More group content.
6. Option to "take cover" in combat, reducing odds of being hit.
7. Followers with sufficient Medical skill should use a medical kit on MC if MC goes down in combat.
8. An option to convert scrap metal into fasteners.
9. Display the value of your health, not just the bar.
10. Allow Annex slaves to participate in prostitution.
11. New item: healing salve to rub on sore pussies.
12. Ability to sell nannites.
13. Possibly after some training, assign a follower or slave to craft things like injectors, steel, cloth, or make fasteners from scrap metal.

Looking forward to what happens next!
Thanks!

Great suggestions. About 80% of all that will be implemented (ie already planned), the other 20% has been saved in the suggestion box. :)

With "more art" - are you referring to the unfinished WIP pics? Each slave has about 200 renders already so their libraries are pretty extensive and stretched to what I feel is a manageable production limit.

Reactions: 4GunZ

Verberator

Sep 16, 2017
Little bit curious, for people with 0.8.2 already: Any interactions between the bounty system and captures? Seems like it could be cool to have bounties with a bonus for taking the target alive, or occasionally just requiring it. Bounties that let you keep the target as a slave if you take her alive could be neat and boost the number of female enemies, too.

More of a suggestion, you could probably reuse the bounty system for targeted slaving missions. Use Kymanto or a crime lord NPC spawn bounty-type missions to capture specific, desirable targets for them. Include an option to keep the captive for yourself, but doing so antagonizes the quest giver.

VonTroll

Sep 11, 2017
works, as does the normal console of your browser ("window.SugarCube.State.variables"), though the stats are all over the place.
How? Every time I try, it just shows up in Mandarin? Cantonese? I don't actually know what script that is, fairly sure it's a Chinese script though.

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
Thanks!

Great suggestions. About 80% of all that will be implemented (ie already planned), the other 20% has been saved in the suggestion box. :)
Good to hear! I'd ask which is which, but I respect that you probably don't want to reveal that. :)
With "more art" - are you referring to the unfinished WIP pics? Each slave has about 200 renders already so their libraries are pretty extensive and stretched to what I feel is a manageable production limit.
It would be nice to see art for Mai-Lynn in particular, but I was referring to things like:
1. In bondage, you put in a ring gag, go to oral, and the ring gag vanishes.
2. You give a girl a collar, and it doesn't show up on her main picture in the house.
3. A fully broken, undying affection, highly corrupt girl with an oral fixation swallows and thanks you... and her pic looks quite unhappy.
It is, to be fair, a problem I find in many games, especially ones with recurring content. It just bugs me every time I see it.
I understand good art takes a lot of effort, but I'd rather see the current girls (and retainers) have more (even if it means a delay or not getting additional girls).

Unrelated, I think I may have found a glitch; I was running a 3 ration a day surplus. I assigned Mai-Lynn as my Pantry Girl, trained her Domestic up to 81... and it is still +3R/day. No change in my household/slaves or other settings. Checked the next day, same. Removed title and reapplied it, same. Not a big deal but figured I'd pass it on.

4.50 star(s) 118 Votes