Sep 24, 2020
Version 0.8.1.8 Public is now live!

This is a pretty broad release that adds new locations, new combat actions, religions, factions, lewd renders and lots more!

Highlights
  • A complete religion system with six different beliefs for the player to choose - Atheism, Two Moons, Christianity, Islam, Cult of the Elder and Aesir.
  • New locations: The holy virgin, the historical society and Odensborg (Warrior Hall temple).
  • Living factions with dynamic power values, treasure chests, leaders, vassals, etc.
  • New combat special actions (Aim, power strike).
  • Ammo loot.
  • Unlocked MC Power value for all tiers.
Full .

NOTE! As a large number of factions will be injected into the game engine on startup, loading an old save from "lower" city districts might display a small red error, caused by the engine looking for faction HQs, spawning faction troops, etc. Those errors are harmless, however, and will disappear if you head back home and then go outside again. New games or Home location saves will never see this.

Download.

View attachment 2740013

View attachment 2740015
I need update files Only
Full download again

marcvs4

Oct 6, 2018
Hey all, I'm playing on Android with joiplay, but I have a PC save I don't want to lose/replay, but it won't just let me save to disk on pc, transfer to Android, load from disk on Android (it seemed too easy so I really should have known...) anyone know of a workaround?
hey how do you manage to play this game on joiplay without the cropping issue, already tried to change size from 1 to 0.2-0.6 using txt editor only having a black screen in joiplay after the change.

Reactions: ghost6655

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
Okay, I admit it: I am using a Linux-based machine (yes, a Phenom3...), and the Linux OS is picky about capitalization in HTML paths.
As a result, when the game code calls Pics/Combat/won.PNG my system does not retrieve Pics/Combat/won.png because it does not "match".

Historically, I patch this myself for each release (Find/Replace and Rename All are my friends).
May I respectfully suggest that it could be patched upstream?

Reactions: GD-studios

Zibodar

Dec 21, 2017
Sandbox difficulty now starts with an additional $5,000 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i wish i had that when i was starting over for a 50 time pain agony and even suffering if you choose to describe it as.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Okay, I admit it: I am using a Linux-based machine (yes, a Phenom3...), and the Linux OS is picky about capitalization in HTML paths.
As a result, when the game code calls Pics/Combat/won.PNG my system does not retrieve Pics/Combat/won.png because it does not "match".

Historically, I patch this myself for each release (Find/Replace and Rename All are my friends).
May I respectfully suggest that it could be patched upstream?
Of course! Grim always fixes capitalization errors as they're found, but that relies on people actually reporting them. If there's any others, please let us know. We had a Linux guy who was really good at ferreting out those capitalization issues that would break links, but I'm not sure what happened to him.

Reactions: GD-studios

Pirata

Jun 11, 2017
Converting slaves to my religion is impossible with 130 int and 150 manipulation my rolls are always -80 or -100

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
If there's any others, please let us know.
Will Comply.

A quick look through the Pics/Combat folder found two more all-caps extensions, but they are not specifically called by the v0.8.1.8(Public) HTML, so I cannot declare them a mismatch (guy4.PNG and specialops.PNG).

(Not really my business, but) Does the project have rules/style conventions for folder and file names? (Like: All folder/file names begin with a capital letter)? I imagine it would speed error-checking the HTML if one could run a (regex?) search for any forward slash followed by a lower case letter, or any period followed by a upper case letter...

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
(Not really my business, but) Does the project have rules/style conventions for folder and file names? (Like: All folder/file names begin with a capital letter)? I imagine it would speed error-checking the HTML if one could run a (regex?) search for any forward slash followed by a lower case letter, or any period followed by a upper case letter...
That's all Grim's domain, he handles all the code and game design and everything. I just write scenes and keep tabs on the community when he's not around (his night is my day and vice versa) to try and make sure bug reports and feedback don't slip through the cracks. As well as answer any questions I can.

Reactions: LizJ

joh

Aug 20, 2017
is there any cheats for this im stuck and dont know how to make more money and i cant get better dice rolls no matter what i do pls help

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
is there any cheats for this im stuck and dont know how to make more money and i cant get better dice rolls no matter what i do pls help
Usual answer in thread: (for Save to Disk files)

Reactions: tsap

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
The game looks like it's been build mostly around the slave training side of things(kinda reminds me of slave maker 3), what is the gameplay like for a player if they go down the adventurer 'path'?

4.50 star(s) 118 Votes