ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Not right now but slave pregnancy will be implemented around 0.8.3.

Just interact with Aimee's Goods, upgrade her Merch to lvl2+ and the quest eventually executes after a couple of days.

Break .
A further question if you would not mind once we impregante the wife is the child random and if it is a girl will we be able to make her submit to us once she is old enough

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Where can I invest and receive passive income?
See: -> investments

Edit: (the list is far from complete - Belial Guns and Aimee's shop are not mentioned, religious "investments" are missing as well and there is something I found a little bit irritating with some of the mentioned ones. Example: First time I gave Gero my 600 (IIRC) RD, he was arrested within a week. In my current game-run he has flourished already longer than a year - probably because I had already nigh ridiculous amount of influence upon investing in his business. There are warnings in the Raana Wiki and in game too.)

Last edited:

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
v0.8.1.8(Public)
#1 screenshot.jpg
Armor: Stealth
#2 screenshot_2.jpg
#3 screenshot_3.jpg
(Extra) red hyperlink seen during Lost Girls quest
#4In my current run, my Player is (presently) Atheist.
He owns Michelle. She is identified as Atheist.
My Player is being offered the opportunity to convert Michelle...
#5HTML calls for Pics/Av7/orgy2.jpg.
There is no file by that name in that folder...
#6 screenshot_4.jpg
After I buy an item (ex: FASTENERS) the PURCHASE button stays grayed-out, and is grayed-out for other items selected (and each item image cycles bright/dim on mouse-hover), until I select DURASTEEL, after which the other items are available again, and the pattern repeats...
(Decorations, Security & Merchandise at MAX; Crafting at SMITHERY level.)

Last edited:
Reactions: GD-studios

Frolone

May 30, 2020
See: -> investments

Edit: (the list is far from complete - Belial Guns and Aimee's shop are not mentioned, religious "investments" are missing as well and there is something I found a little bit irritating with some of the mentioned ones. Example: First time I gave Gero my 600 (IIRC) RD, he was arrested within a week. In my current game-run he has flourished already longer than a year - probably because I had already nigh ridiculous amount of influence upon investing in his business. There are warnings in the Raana Wiki and in game too.)
What kind of religious investments? please tell us more about investments

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
What kind of religious investments? please tell us more about investments
By giving donations at church players can not only make their influence and the power of their house grow but also begin to get financial income quite like with investing in businesses and political groups. Seems to me we could even hijack a religious or political faction from their current leaders and (in name at least) lead the church or group in question by ourselves.

Reactions: GD-studios

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
v0.8.1.8(Public)
#1 View attachment 2744739
Armor: Stealth
#2 View attachment 2745182
#3 View attachment 2745186
(Extra) red hyperlink seen during Lost Girls quest
#4In my current run, my Player is (presently) Atheist.
He owns Michelle. She is identified as Atheist.
My Player is being offered the opportunity to convert Michelle...
#5HTML calls for Pics/Av7/orgy2.jpg.
There is no file by that name in that folder...
#6 View attachment 2745854
After I buy an item (ex: FASTENERS) the PURCHASE button stays grayed-out, and is grayed-out for other items selected (and each item image cycles bright/dim on mouse-hover), until I select DURASTEEL, after which the other items are available again, and the pattern repeats...
(Decorations, Security & Merchandise at MAX; Crafting at SMITHERY level.)
Thank you for reporting!

All fixed!

The religion issue (Atheist>Atheist) is due to a number of sub-cults that I've created for future use. Some (un)fortunate slaves in 0818 might get assigned to those. I've blocked them from doing that now, however.

Reactions: LizJ

y.king

Jul 17, 2022
Freeing slaves is an interesting one!
I guess my general assumption would be, when you restore a slave's freedom they'll be out the door before you can change your mind.

The dialog you get when you free a slave with undying loyalty strongly suggests they'd like to stay. I once tried this out with Aria after basically turning her into my warrior waifu. (Actually marrying her seems to make it impossible to still have her provide the quartermistress benefits.)

She seemed heartbroken and unwilling to go. I'd like it if I could free her and let her remain of her own will. For that matter I'd also love it if I could marry her and still have her join me on combat missions while providing me with quartermistress boosts.

Regardless, awesome game. :)

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I guess my general assumption would be, when you restore a slave's freedom they'll be out the door before you can change your mind.

The dialog you get when you free a slave with undying loyalty strongly suggests they'd like to stay. I once tried this out with Aria after basically turning her into my warrior waifu. (Actually marrying her seems to make it impossible to still have her provide the quartermistress benefits.)

She seemed heartbroken and unwilling to go. I'd like it if I could free her and let her remain of her own will. For that matter I'd also love it if I could marry her and still have her join me on combat missions while providing me with quartermistress boosts.

Yes, I'd like to be able to free slaves and have them enter into the world in other positions, job or set them up in business. You could still interact with them, like Ms. Winston and Michelle in her apartment, with more robust options. Also, it would be interesting if you can free and move her to your followers keeping their interactions.

Sirodildo

Jun 26, 2021

Turning your brother's mansion into pansion for rehabilitating ex slaves would be interesting prospect.

Reactions: Ceesko and y.king

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
What skill levels does Nicole need to optimize the News job? (Example: Academic 70, etc) I realize some of the income modifiers are random/event driven.

Slightly related: the more I play the more I want more than 8 active slave slots. I'd cheerfully pay for house upgrades to add rooms instead of buying the annex.

Reactions: Deepsea and y.king

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
v0.8.1.8

#1Amelia is both "unconscious" and "rested"...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#2 screenshot_6.jpg
Equipped armor: Stealth
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
double wardrobe pics when you ask a follower to equip a butt plug

Last edited:

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
A further question if you would not mind once we impregante the wife is the child random and if it is a girl will we be able to make her submit to us once she is old enough
I can give a partial answer: when your first child is born you can select boy or girl. If you have a second they're automatically the other.

Your children are issids (not slaves), and after raising my daughter to 18 with high happiness and affection the sex options remain grayed out. Quite possible I'm missing some other stat or trigger of course.

Reactions: tsap

Ezengrane

Apr 8, 2018
Your children are issids (not slaves), and after raising my daughter to 18 with high happiness and affection the sex options remain grayed out. Quite possible I'm missing some other stat or trigger of course.
Not missing anything, incest is not a thing in the game. Patreon and stuff. Maybe even GD's preference as well, since there are no mysterious modders with a patch in sight.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
If you haven't figured this out, I've got a quick way of doing it through the console. If you print out all of the variables (SugarCube.State.variables) and search the object it throws for Laika you can find her array (her variable name for me was is_1, don't know if this changes or not). The number directly after her name in that array should be the age. You can copy the array, change that number, then paste if back in if you don't want to figure out the position in the array. To just replace the number itself, you can just use it's position in the array (should be 3 but double check) and then use SugarCube.State.variables.<laika>[3]=18.
Trying to do this myself but I'm just getting 'uncaught syntax error.'
It doesn't like <> but if I replace those with full stops, it still doesn't work and spits out "Unexpected number" error.

Her age value is the third position in her array, I just don't know how to change it.

Edit, I found it. I just had to replace <Laika> with is_1, (her ID) I tried that first but accidentally deleted a bracket, so obviously it didn't work.

For future refrence, SugarCube.State.variables.is_1.[3]=18
Also for future refrence: There's no content for it anyway.

Last edited:

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
You should actually be able to engage in a threesome even after marrying Michelle. Just make sure your wife is not busy with any tasks and that she's not unconscious.
Thanks for the quick reply man, my bad I assign her as my follower. Is there any way to increase wife corruption or did we need to wait for wife bondage update?

4.50 star(s) 118 Votes