Saikiran 65545

May 30, 2023
Can any one please tell how to capture slaves in combat. I bought rope and cane. I only used cane in mae combat so that she won't die( in wiki cane has 94% capturing slave) still she died. No matter how many times I'm trying females in combat are dying and I can't capture them but wiki is saying it's possible. Please help

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Can any one please tell how to capture slaves in combat. I bought rope and cane. I only used cane in mae combat so that she won't die( in wiki cane has 94% capturing slave) still she died. No matter how many times I'm trying females in combat are dying and I can't capture them but wiki is saying it's possible. Please help
The Wiki is being updated as the tier-4 alpha testers play, the slave-capture mechanism isn't quite ready for public release, it will be about a month.

Reactions: GD-studios

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Here's another preview with screenshots from the latest Alpha release (A3.5).

Features:
  • Reach Influence 4,000+ or have the military background (embraced it), a Ranged skill of 50+ and an Influence of 1,000+ to activate the Fort Sera quest (letter arrives in mailbox). This is a relatively late-game investment event that requires both some effort and monetary power. At the fort, you can use the soldier's gritter slaves, help them increase their ranks (through captured slaves) and set them up with supplies and money before annexing them into your growing empire.
  • Three new weapons: the .50 cal Rifle, a Pipe Gun and the Great Sword. Purchasable at different vendors throughout Ikaanos.
  • Various combat tweaks. Sledge and Great Sword do more damage than other weapons while using a power strike, the .50 cal deal additional damage with the Aim command.
  • Many bug fixes.
  • .50 cal ammo added to Imperial arms.
  • New Nicole renders.

Weapon details

Great Sword ($6,500)

A solid DuraSteel beast that dishes out a large amount of damage - especially combined with a high STR and Power Strike.

• Cons: Slow, requires Strength 75+ to avoid damage penalties.
  • Pros: The "slow" speed value adds an additional +5 points to the power strike (same for Sledgehammer).

Pipe gun ($400)
Just because MoR is a post-apocalypse game. Great early-start damage dealer.

• Cons: Not as good as a real rifle.
  • Pros: Slightly better than a pistol. No Distant slot penalty. Uses cheap ammo. Easy to craft. Low recoil.

.50 cal Rifle ($5,000, 300 Influence)
A pre-severance relic used by the republic military. I was saving this for the Influence shop over at the palace, but Imperial arms has recently acquired a limited batch.

• Cons: Melee fighters attacking a player or follower equipped with this weapon recieve a small chance bonus.
  • Pros: The .50 ammo provides an additional damage dice from the Distant slot - if using the Aim command. (edited)

SCREENS (NSFW!):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
FYI there is a small bit. If she's 18+, and you have her set to whore, there's a chance if you look for a whore in the dock bar to have her give you a BJ (with an image).
You mean after all I've paid for her education over the years the little slut is gonna end up sucking cocks at the Dockside Tavern?

I'm shocked...shocked!

Last edited:

dsgouh

Sep 29, 2017
Playing v.0.8.1.8.
How to find Adrienne? Wiki says she is at Preacher's Pond. I killed tribe king there, nothing. I guess, she is at Preacher's Hall, but the girl there always says that here master is unavailable. What do I need to do to get there?
I have 2400 influence and its 166 game day.

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
Playing v.0.8.1.8.
How to find Adrienne? Wiki says she is at Preacher's Pond. I killed tribe king there, nothing. I guess, she is at Preacher's Hall, but the girl there always says that here master is unavailable. What do I need to do to get there?
Do you have Michelle (from A Hundred Guns quest)?
Talk > Ask Something > Background? begins the Lost Girls quest.
Michelle must be in your party for each step, ending up at the Preacher's Hall.

Edit: Read on, OneMoreZoner adds some needed details.(y)

Last edited:

OneMoreZoner

May 23, 2022
Playing v.0.8.1.8.
I have 2400 influence and its 166 game day.
The MC in-game doesn't read the wiki, that is his problem. This is not really his fault. Because of the Severance there is no grid connection back to Earth. Sucks to be him!

To start the quest to get Adrienne you have to:

1. Get Michelle.
2. Raise her Affection to get her full background information.
3. She tells you about her missing friend. This generates a journal entry.
4. Follow the journal instructions to locate Adrienne (it's a bit of a quest).
5. Good luck prying her from the Preacher!

Hope this helps
;)

Edit: oops, already answered by sb. else.

Last edited:

FSDL

Nov 29, 2016
Can anyone do a review of paid tier content and if they're worth it?
I'd played the public versions for a few iterations and had been finding the world Grimdark and Co. have created to be interesting enough to revisit over and over. Even in the public releases there are multiple options and routes available that influence in game events.

After feeling a little "teased" by some references by paying subscribers, I took a closer look at how Grimdark and Co. conduct themselves here and in other forums. Their responses to questions and suggestions, their dedication the vision, along with what I'd already seen convinced me to subscribe at tier 2 not only to see a little more of the content, but to support what I saw then and still see as a good job being done.

I'm glad that I did. If I was wealthy I'd send more support even though I have no interest in having this team do personal characters or custom quests for me. I've been enjoying my adventures on Raana "as is" and I see no reason to armchair quarterback these creators while they work.

I think this game is an example of "you get out what you put into it". Some people want to be instant gods in games, sometimes I like that too. This game isn't that kind of game. You have to 'work', in game, for your rewards.

The game has a storyline, which it follows with quite good consistency thus far. I really like that. I have no interest in telling the creators what to do other than keep doing what they are doing. But that's just me. Some people like to have input and ask for special events/perks. Grimdark and Co. seem to be able to entertain those requests without losing sight of their inspiration.

I've rambled on more than I intended. I hope something I said helps.

Last edited:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I'd played the public versions for a few iterations and had been finding the world Grimdark and Co. have created to be interesting enough to revisit over and over. Even in the public releases there are multiple options and routes available that influence in game events.

After feeling a little "teased" by some references by paying subscribers, I took a closer look at how Grimdark and Co. conduct themselves here and in other forums. Their responses to questions and suggestions, their dedication the vision, along with what I'd already seen convinced me to subscribe at tier 2 not only to see a little more of the content, but to support what I saw then and still see as a good job being done.

I'm glad that I did. If I was wealthy I'd send more support even though I have no interest in having this team do personal characters or custom quests for me. I've been enjoying my adventures on Raana "as is" and I see no reason to armchair quarterback these creators while they work.

I think this game is an example of "you get out what you put into it". Some people want to be instant gods in games, sometimes I like that too. This game isn't that kind of game. You have to 'work', in game, for your rewards.

The game has a storyline, which it follows with quite good consistency thus far. I really like that. I have no interest in telling the creators what to do other than keep doing what they are doing. But that's just me. Some people like to have input and ask for special events/perks. Grimdark and Co. seem to be able to entertain those requests without losing sight of their inspiration.

I've rambled on more than I intended. I hope something I said helps.
Good post man, but I was hoping for comments on stuff like if the exclusive quests are fun and well-written.

Reactions: iamnuff and FSDL

FSDL

Nov 29, 2016
Good post man, but I was hoping for comments on stuff like if the exclusive quests are fun and well-written.
The only exclusive quest I played, which I'm not certain is the only one presently available at in the tier 2 level, is in my opinion well written, fun and gives a couple of neat little rewards. I don't like to spoil any surprises for anyone, so I'll leave out the details.
For me they were worth it, but they don't change the complexion and feel of the game world. It does however give a feeling of increased substantiality to the main character's background in my opinion. That said, the tier 2 quest as is also isn't' complete. There is clearly more to come.

There is so much going on that I haven't gotten close to finding everything there is to find after having played the game for 150 or more game days several times.

I've had a glimpse of the tier 4 starting options, but I don't have the access to play them. From what I've seen, there are several more quite significantly different custom character starting options available, which I think would likely not only alter the overall feel of the play, but maybe even open dozen or more play route options.

Reactions: taler

Zibodar

Dec 21, 2017
I turned of aging but it says that my guy is still getting more and more years is this a bug or i something wrong with my game?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
There are quests, and they're fun, but mostly they give you more stuff in the game.

Tier One ($3) gives you voting rights and you'll be notified when there's updates.

Tier Two ($5) is probably the best bargain if you don't care as much about early access. In addition to the above, that gets you a good new slave which you can customize somewhat (Fighter, Fucktoy, Huntress, Domestic, Academic etc) and determine if your brother treated her normally, perverted or more fatherly. That will change some of the descriptions and renders when you do the quest and afterward when you reminisce in your old clubhouse. That slave also has a quest which has just been completed which gives you another potential income stream (a sweatshop for orphaned children) and a money sink to give those children a better home and environment. This is also the Tier where you get the ability to start a new Great House if you want to keep playing long enough to become a power in Raana.

Tier Three ($10) gives all the above of course and also early access by a week or two. Some think this is the best deal overall.

Tier Four ($25) also includes the above as well as the ability to start as a specialized character who is either really good at something or is downright terrible and you have to build him into something, making the challenge significantly greater. That's the Rise from the Ashes character I'm playing now, and haven't given up on as once I rose from the ashes I can't seem to quit on him!

Otherwise the Magnate starts with great stats and oodles of cash, the Master of War with great combat stats and some enhancements, there's one called 'Ubermenschen' who has about 100 in many of the skills/attributes, a character (Silver Tongue) who has an otherwise unobtainable 130 Charm and 130 Manip to boot, a premier Academic....and I think that's it. When going about Ikaanos there's a few little indications you're playing someone special like Roo at the General Store starts licking your boots the moment you walk through the door if you're a Magnate, Walton is impressed by the Master of War, the girls at the baths like serving the Silver Tongue and don't give as many fake smiles etc.

You can also choose instead to go through the character creation process but with a bonus to stats (Elitist Parents which gives you +5 INT and 15 better on many stats including Gambling) or a shitload of cash in the one million range, which you get out of a short quest I know nothing about having never done it.

You don't lose the characters you create if you drop the Tier-4 and going back to playing public builds, but once there was another update in the Tier-2 quest you'd have to re-up for that tier to get that content. Otherwise you can pay for a Tier 4 build, take one of those characters and get up to date on the Tier-2 quests with the slavegirl and keep playing that character even if you stop contributing. You wouldn't be getting any more early access (which is sooner with Tier-4 than Tier-3) but you wouldn't lose your character or save and could keep playing the public builds having 'lost' only the early access until there's more to the tier 2 quest.

Tier 5 ($50) has all of the above and gets your name in the credits and the opportunity to create a minor character in Ikaanos who can be interacted with, and also allows you to focus some renders in the direction you'd like to see them go once per month.

Tier 6 ($100) makes that character a potential NPC and gives you a pretty green color in the Discord.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Reactions: LizJ
4.50 star(s) 118 Votes