tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Not yet, but I think it's coming soon.
Clip from discord, today:
**Version 0.8.4.1**
- Finish the entire Aria BIanchi quest line (rebel route).

It has been coming 'soon' such a long time already. Though I well understand that things must take their time, my inner brat is getting very impatient. I've had Aria in half a dozen game-efforts already and nobody outside my household has showed any interest about her this far. In case my MC is still around when Aria's quest finally gets its conclusion, he will probably let his mules drag misters Derwin and Kiduro a few rounds around Ikaanos and get a few good kicks at them meanwhile as a gentle reminder about their nice promises.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Clip from discord, today:
**Version 0.8.4.1**
- Finish the entire Aria BIanchi quest line (rebel route).

It has been coming 'soon' such a long time already. Though I well understand that things must take their time, my inner brat is getting very impatient. I've had Aria in half a dozen game-efforts already and nobody outside my household has showed any interest about her this far. In case my MC is still around when Aria's quest finally gets its conclusion, he will probably let his mules drag misters Derwin and Kiduro a few rounds around Ikaanos and get a few good kicks at them meanwhile as a gentle reminder about their nice promises.
Will change that. It's an old date. New release schedule for Arias stuff is 0.8.2.2. now that the political framework has been implemented.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Will change that. It's an old date. New release schedule for Arias stuff is 0.8.2.2. now that the political framework has been implemented.
Good - and high time too, I imagine. In case that exact political framework really works to it's enormous potential, the influence of Kymanto might naturally grow huge, but also as well dwindle into nothing before it's current (read: former) leaders have any chance to fulfill their pompous promise to the player. With several churches and more than one political party at his vassals the player needs some truly extraordinary prize from Kymanto to even bother to go and grab it from his former employers' greedy little hands.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
For those of you who don't roam Discord, here are some examples of the several hundreds of unique events occuring in the new "End Day" engine:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
About the picture of IMS Ulthar above: "a fresh coat of paint and a display of flags can hide a multitude of shortcomings" [loaning from Antony Preston (26 February 1938 – 25 December 2004) was an and editor, specializing in the area of 19th and 20th-century naval history and warship design.]

Please note that I haven't specialized in post-apocalyptic shipbuilding on alien planets in distant future. Just blabbing my mouth while hoping the artist has erred massively OR the crew of that ship-wreck consists of excellent swimmers and is quite OK with wearing their life-vests on constantly when on-board.

Reactions: Lurker452

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
About the picture of IMS Ulthar above: "a fresh coat of paint and a display of flags can hide a multitude of shortcomings" [loaning from Antony Preston (26 February 1938 – 25 December 2004) was an and editor, specializing in the area of 19th and 20th-century naval history and warship design.]

Please note that I haven't specialized in post-apocalyptic shipbuilding on alien planets in distant future. Just blabbing my mouth while hoping the artist has erred massively OR the crew of that ship-wreck consists of excellent swimmers and is quite OK with wearing their life-vests on constantly when on-board.
What??

Sir, all I see is a sturdy dreadnought that'll finally bring peace to the colony. The very flagship of the republic navy!

• Haha
Reactions: tsap

FSDL

Nov 29, 2016
I think the illustration of the "Ulthar" is very much in keeping with the backstory of the game. References to decay and corruption surrounding pockets luxury and technology pervade the game.

Reactions: tsap

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
"Advanced " combat tactics total suck ass! It punishes u for being badass. Theres no way u avoid dying because everybody will shoot at u - it's like me or them. Before i upgraded my health to 150 they were shooting aiden/ alex/ felix whoever has the best stats, now they're just target practicing on me . Me dying during battle is huge disadvantage as u'll lose hard earned attribute points. I wish developer make it random,better than basic ai with increased chances to attack the best player in your team but not 100%.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I think that string is SugarCube.State.variables.is_1[variable]=value
(There was an extra "dot" in your string.)
Not a response to you, but the line of quotes...

Does Laika even have content, yet?
I recall raising her age to 18 and her not having any content, a blank screen.
[?that one screen I saw was of a different character?, can't recall.]

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Not a response to you, but the line of quotes...

Does Laika even have content, yet?
I recall raising her age to 18 and her not having any content, a blank screen.
[?that one screen I saw was of a different character?, can't recall.]
Not yet, but it's planned

vanpett

Nov 23, 2018
My faithful accountant Armand has informed me that there's something off with the crates of 20 tendstims in the General Goods shop: After a steep price raise with the new patch they often cost more than the single tendstims in the same shop. In my normal playthrough a single one costs 22 $ while a batch of 20 costs 490 $, i.e. 24,50 $ per unit. For my grimdark character the prices are 52 $ for a single unit and 1090 $ for 20 units, i.e. 54,50 $ a unit. Shouldn't there be a discount instead? Or is that shrewd weasel Abbot Roo trying to rip me off?

And another question concerning the patch: Is there still a bandit faction? And if so, is there a faction overview for them like for the other ones? Or are they a too disparate bunch to be called a faction?

And while I'm at it - there's a very small typographical mistake in the player's faction overview: The "- business power -" headline in the lower right corner has its end hyphen in the second row, pushing everything else down a row. Not that it matters much but I was puzzled at first, because it looks like there are two rows in that rectangular, the first one with a hyphen instead of a number. :unsure:

Lastly a request to Grimdark: Since you're changing the End day engine anyway, could you please add a notification if a member of ones household has its birthday on the new day? It's mostly for roleplaying issues of course but I guess the effort wouldn't be too big and it would let players experience scenes they usually can't. It is quite tedious to look them up individually, especially with an evergrowing household. I've missed several birthdays already, including my own:sleep: - up to this day I've got no idea when I was born, which may be quite common in Ikaanos but is still a sad state for a future Master of Raana.

Reactions: tsap and Gunner Rey

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
"Advanced " combat tactics total suck ass! It punishes u for being badass. Theres no way u avoid dying because everybody will shoot at u - it's like me or them. Before i upgraded my health to 150 they were shooting aiden/ alex/ felix whoever has the best stats, now they're just target practicing on me . Me dying during battle is huge disadvantage as u'll lose hard earned attribute points. I wish developer make it random,better than basic ai with increased chances to attack the best player in your team but not 100%.
Yeah, I know what you mean. The flip side of that is once you get the other implant and your health is 200, as long as you make sure to keep your Duraplate in good repair you can bring along Ayden and three others who can fire Plasma guns and auto-hit and pretty much ensure you'll take down even the toughest bounties every time. But you will spend a goodly sum and some time getting your Duraplate repaired.

I kinda liked it better the other way as I could take more varied teams out and there were chances I could take I don't dare to now. Every tier-6 bounty must get my A-Team and I'm pretty much ensured of winning it with no loss.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
My faithful accountant Armand has informed me that there's something off with the crates of 20 tendstims in the General Goods shop: After a steep price raise with the new patch they often cost more than the single tendstims in the same shop. In my normal playthrough a single one costs 22 $ while a batch of 20 costs 490 $, i.e. 24,50 $ per unit. For my grimdark character the prices are 52 $ for a single unit and 1090 $ for 20 units, i.e. 54,50 $ a unit. Shouldn't there be a discount instead? Or is that shrewd weasel Abbot Roo trying to rip me off?
Heh, maybe the discount is on clicks as opposed to cash? You get a 95% discount on clicks if you buy in bulk, but it costs you a premium!

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
1688982387194.png

I found Zelia no picture i am tempted to add her a picture but it's too much work. :D

Also i do not like to keep the girls outside of my mansion it's annoying i wouldn't trust those who run the retreat with a goat, also just let us take the girls into the same place and there can be two choices either give us multiple wife's or concubines or let the girls join us if we deserve it pretty much do not care about the evil path, sure but on the other hand i would love to enslave raider or punk girls i already have a mod in another game raider reform school, now those deserve more then a spanking since they cut off heads yes i talk about fallout.

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Also i do not like to keep the girls outside of my mansion it's annoying i wouldn't trust those who run the retreat with a goat, also just let us take the girls into the same place and there can be two choices either give us multiple wife's or concubines or let the girls join us if we deserve it pretty much do not care about the evil path, sure or the other hand i would love to enslave raider girls i already have a mod in another game raider reform school, now those deserve more then a spanking.
Wait, you got a mansion and not the starting home/"household"?
Shouldn't mansion be able to fit all the slaves at once?

Or, is the awful retreat the only thing we have in addition to the players starting home? [at the moment]

Please tell me they plan on adding a much larger home [ie: MANSION] in a future update that can hold all slaves...
[with even more upgrades, like a much larger outdoor area... you know far larger gardens/farming area to feed all slaves]

edit: dev, if you are familiar or not, with another HTML game "Become Someone" they have a "mansion" [very expensive] with mechanic of allow you to add rooms to your mansion as well as assigned specific 'girl/slave' to specific rooms.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Hey do not quote my post also no i do not have the mansion since i play the public version.

Also i do not ask the developer for nothing i am just sharing some thoughts, the developer can and should have the final decision since it is his game and i play for free.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 118 Votes