Jun 10, 2022
Hey do not quote my post also no i do not have the mansion since i play the public version.

Also i do not ask the developer for nothing i am just give some ideas the developer can and should have the final decision since it is his game and i play for free.

There is no additional "mansion" for Tier supporters.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
My faithful accountant Armand has informed me that there's something off with the crates of 20 tendstims in the General Goods shop: After a steep price raise with the new patch they often cost more than the single tendstims in the same shop. In my normal playthrough a single one costs 22 $ while a batch of 20 costs 490 $, i.e. 24,50 $ per unit. For my grimdark character the prices are 52 $ for a single unit and 1090 $ for 20 units, i.e. 54,50 $ a unit. Shouldn't there be a discount instead? Or is that shrewd weasel Abbot Roo trying to rip me off?

And another question concerning the patch: Is there still a bandit faction? And if so, is there a faction overview for them like for the other ones? Or are they a too disparate bunch to be called a faction?

And while I'm at it - there's a very small typographical mistake in the player's faction overview: The "- business power -" headline in the lower right corner has its end hyphen in the second row, pushing everything else down a row. Not that it matters much but I was puzzled at first, because it looks like there are two rows in that rectangular, the first one with a hyphen instead of a number. :unsure:

Lastly a request to Grimdark: Since you're changing the End day engine anyway, could you please add a notification if a member of ones household has its birthday on the new day? It's mostly for roleplaying issues of course but I guess the effort wouldn't be too big and it would let players experience scenes they usually can't. It is quite tedious to look them up individually, especially with an evergrowing household. I've missed several birthdays already, including my own:sleep: - up to this day I've got no idea when I was born, which may be quite common in Ikaanos but is still a sad state for a future Master of Raana.
After Mr. Armand Lanceur reported this, measures have been taken against Abbot Roo, who blames an inexperienced teenage girl for setting the wrong price tags on his wares. Mr. Roo assures that this girl is no longer employed at his store.

There's an advanced bandit faction out there but you can no longer interact with it through Town Hall. Stay tuned for a new POI in a future update. ;)

The typo is probably because you're playing on Firefox. That browser has some serious issues with the CSS, especially fonts. Switch to Chrome and it'll look much, much better.

Here's a preview of the new Domestic End Day log (Coming in Alpha A4 - next week!):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
What do you mean fixed do not do anything lol just fix the missing picture in my other post i do not mind her dressed as she is lol "GD-studios'

Last edited:

FSDL

Nov 29, 2016
Adrienne isn't available until you acquire Michelle. Start by visiting the weapons shop and "talk to the owner". He will ask you to look into some missing gun stocks for him. I think you can find your way from there.
Have fun!

Reactions: Gunner Rey

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Adrienne isn't available until you acquire Michelle. Start by visiting the weapons shop and "talk to the owner". He will ask you to look into some missing gun stocks for him. I think you can find your way from there.
Have fun!
Yeap, got those guns back and Michelle. Now I'm guessing I have to wait for a event to pop up lol

FSDL

Nov 29, 2016
If I remember it right; you need to cultivate Michelle. Get her affection high enough that she will tell you her background when you ask her.

Then you end up investigating Adrienne's disappearance all over the map.

Periodically checking the journal in your MC stats link will give helpful hints.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I haven't touch this game in a bit, but aren't there a line of books that raise your manipulation?
Yes but unless you're picking up a fair number of points beforehand from some method you'll end up with a final Manip of probably less than 100. You're better off ending up with a final Manip of well over a hundred, so a repeatable source of Manipulation is good to find early.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
v0.8.1.8(Public)

The ENEMY REVIEW screen details up to four opponents, and mouse hover repeats much of that information.
But... Will we ever learn the Skill level of the fifth opponent?
It would help to know if he/she is (or isn't) a "boss".

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
What do you mean fixed do not do anything lol just fix the missing picture in my other post i do not mind her dressed as she is lol "GD-studios'
No I was referring to the wrangled text. ;D

Can you give me the AvId on that missing pic girl? Which AvXXX folder comes up if you try to view the pic in a seperate tab?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
v0.8.1.8(Public)

The ENEMY REVIEW screen details up to four opponents, and mouse hover repeats much of that information.
It's scheduled for deletion. A fancier overview with more "lore-ish" texts/pics and a level system is coming soon.

Reactions: tsap

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
v0.8.1.8(Public)

I'm certain you have noticed that hovering over the 'battle view' gives some knowledge about the fifth opponent too, so I am a bit at loss with how detailed info you would really like to have.
There aren't currently that many types of adversaries and even with the nice addition of bounty hunts one should get the general picture of available battles pretty soon, I imagine.
In foreseeable future even in public game versions 'we' can probably whip some opponents to submission and sell them in order to see their price at the slave market and deduct from there what some of their features could be.
There is also a possibility to open the game-saves and see some stats of our latest opponents. I have never watched those things close enough to learn anything really, but they are there. Looks to me that the game records them to some reason.

Based on things like these I suppose it depends largely on how actively we seek the info and how deep we are willing to dig in order to get it.
I am an average player at my best and magnificently ignorant about many fine features of this great game. So I think it quite possible I might have missed the point in your question. To me it is mostly enough to see how many hits the opponent takes before kicking the bucket.

Edit: Sry, didn't see GD-studios answer when I finally answered.

Reactions: FSDL and GD-studios
4.50 star(s) 118 Votes