McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
It's slated for 0.8.2.3, according to the roadmap. Grim keeps a pretty detailed roadmap of the major/noteworthy features in the Discord, so for any given feature you can probably check it and see approximately when it'll be added.
I know, it's awesome such transparency and the back&forth of dev and users.

Anyone know when the "Slave Hunter" mechanic? releases as public?

Because I've put off finishing the tuturioal quest and killing any enemy groups with female(s), for over a month now.

edit:
A better question is how did you manage that?
I think it is her Warrioress trait... and HOLY SHIT complimenting intelligence does raise willpower each time 100%, WTF, there is no warning, all it states on the screen is "Rebecca's Happiness (+3) and Affection (+3) toward you have increased."

IF IT STATED IT RAISED WILLPOWER, I would have never ever used it, and I use it daily... guess I'll save editor or something to fix the oversight.

I'll however try the things you mentioned to see if any of them are easy to trigger the -willpower at 100% chance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xaos_

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I think it is her Warrioress trait... and HOLY SHIT complimenting intelligence does raise willpower each time 100%, WTF, there is no warning, all it states on the screen is "Rebecca's Happiness (+3) and Affection (+3) toward you have increased."

IF IT STATED IT RAISED WILLPOWER, I would have never ever used it, and I use it daily... guess I'll save editor or something to fix the oversight.

I'll however try the things you mentioned to see if any of them are easy to trigger the -willpower at 100% chance.
You probably don't need to use a save editor, if you stop 'Complimenting Intelligence' and try some of the things I suggested it will start to drop like a rock. The first ones I noted will always decrease willpower, but you can only do them once per sex session. The dildos are something like a 25% chance (make sure to stop after every tick and use the small one) but you can do it over and over.

Edit to add: The reason I suggest you let it drop normally is there's benefits to higher Willpower, like Charisma gain up to 70 or so. If you let her stay high and just make the changes to ensure it drops regularly you might just get all the Charisma gain by the time it drops down to where you want it on a permanent basis.

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Anyone know when the "Slave Hunter" mechanic? releases as public?

Because I've put off finishing the tuturioal quest and killing any enemy groups with female(s), for over a month now.
Capturing enemies as slaves will be in 0.8.2, which is currently released in alpha form to Tier4+. It should come to Tier3 around the end of the month, and public by mid-august.

Reactions: McLOVINu

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Capturing enemies as slaves will be in 0.8.2, which is currently released in alpha form to Tier4+. It should come to Tier3 around the end of the month, and public by mid-august.
So hopefully in another month.

For dev, I'm still getting the 'follower butt plug double wardrobe' bug in the v0.8.1.8 public.

Edit: unless the fix is for a future version.

Last edited:

caju

Oct 5, 2017
ps. I really need a guarantted way to lower a slaves willpower, Rebecca is sitting on 168 at the moment!
If I tell you how I keep all my slaves' willpower at 1, it will get fixed.
There is no way I can allow grimdark to fix my loophole.
Suffice to say there is an easy, repeatable, reliable way to keep it as low as you want.

Zibodar

Dec 21, 2017
Can i just say to the developer of master of ranna how much i enjoy the game its relaxing and i am still having fun with it i like it because you can pretty much do anything you like i have 11000 dollars a day and im still trying to get to the goal of 100000$ a day.That is whats beautiful about the game you want to train slaves go for it you want to make weapons go for it you want to fight go for it you want to hunt go for it you want to earn a insane amount of money go for it you want to do quest go for it.Cant wait for the political events to be in the game this game is better then some multi million dollars games where they "claim" you can do what you want and its just do you want to go guns blazing or stealthy kudos to you i just like to ask a question i put aging on freeze and my character is still getting older by looking at his stats is this a bug im having or is this just normal.Anyway thanks for the game cant wait until august when the game gets even better.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Good to hear its in the works, thank you. [curious to how long it's been in the works, as I saw some earlier 2022 posts about adding other features, but they are still not added yet.]

Also, got this from a bounty kill loot "unknown Religious Idol", only single mention of it in 340 pages with nothing about it.
Some unfinished or unimplemented quest? or turn it into one of the factions for standing/rewards? or can we strait sell it somewhere?

ps. I really need a guarantted way to lower a slaves willpower, Rebecca is sitting on 168 at the moment!
What features are you referring to?

The religious idols belong to the new artifact hunting profession - related to The Historical Society and Stacey (artifact collector in 082). That part will be fleshed-out in the 0.8.2.X versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: tsap

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
What features are you referring to?

The religious idols belong to the new artifact hunting profession - related to The Historical Society and Stacey (artifact collector in 082). That part will be fleshed-out in the 0.8.2.X versions.
Cool, that answers that question. It seems 0.8.2.x will be a rather large update, from looks of it.

Referring to some features, like the MC info sheet/card whatever that shows starting backstory/choices, which is also coming out in 0.8.2.x version. The other features I can't remember specifics for, as I usually stop and then restart playing when new versions are out.

Btw, can we no longer re-roll slave traits? [I've seen screenshots with that little red '1' icon on slave trait screen, not on mine]
Cause I just got a slave with like two conflicting traits.... which both are negative gameplay wise, that i'd rather not have either.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Here's a preview of the latest Alpha version (A3.8)!

New stuff

• Revamped inspect and interaction pics. Choose your preferred style of viewing your slave through a set of buttons instead of having to figure out a specific combination of "add/remove follower, naked or not" variables.
  • Purchase Nipple chains at Devious Tools and add this fancy decoration to your slaves (requires collar)! Most girls have full renders with nipple chains - with or without clitoris piercings.
  • Over 40 new inspect pics (Caitlin, Lovisa, Piper, Rebecca + various).
  • A ton of bug fixes.
  • Many new Nicole renders (bondage, sex scenes).

Overhauled sex system
The number of rounds an MC gets to screw his wife/partner now depend on his "cum build" variable (Throbbing, Sexually depleted, etc).

Engaging in sex when you're "Satisfied" or have the first levels of a "Normal craving" provides more rounds than normal, while throwing yourself over a girl when you have a "Constant hardon" (or higher) makes you cum in just a handful of rounds.

The cum build variable can now also increase (slowly, a small chance) once per round when engaging in sex to simulate the sexual buildup of the MC. This increase is strongly dependent on how aroused your partner is. Having sex with an uninterested partner (Arousal 0 or less) gives nothing while fucking someone who's close to orgasm drastically increases the chance of a "cum build" boost.

Higher Stamina and higher Copulation skill provide additional rounds just like before.

NSFW SCREENSHOTS!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Cool, that answers that question. It seems 0.8.2.x will be a rather large update, from looks of it.

Referring to some features, like the MC info sheet/card whatever that shows starting backstory/choices, which is also coming out in 0.8.2.x version. The other features I can't remember specifics for, as I usually stop and then restart playing when new versions are out.

Btw, can we no longer re-roll slave traits? [I've seen screenshots with that little red '1' icon on slave trait screen, not on mine]
Cause I just got a slave with like two conflicting traits.... which both are negative gameplay wise, that i'd rather not have either.
No, that button was removed a while back now that MoR no longer supports 0.7.9.4 saves. If you don't want to deal with those traits the "natural" way, an online save editor is a good option. :)

DurtiiBoii

Aug 26, 2017
html games usually suck, but GD-Studios really have made and actively improving on this awesome game!
if you havent already i would honestly recommend those of you with the means to do so, subscribe to the patreon!
massive respect for the public release, its what got me into this game and now im hooked!

• Red Heart
Reactions: GD-studios

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Really enjoying the game. So much that I became a supporter on SS. How do I give a girl an educational focus?
It's kind of a random bonus feature you can get sometimes just by clicking on them to engage with them at home but more likely on a long walk, perhaps looking at the stars too, I can't recall.

Last edited:
Reactions: hamburger43b

Frolone

May 30, 2020
Can i just say to the developer of master of ranna how much i enjoy the game its relaxing and i am still having fun with it i like it because you can pretty much do anything you like i have 11000 dollars a day and im still trying to get to the goal of 100000$ a day.That is whats beautiful about the game you want to train slaves go for it you want to make weapons go for it you want to fight go for it you want to hunt go for it you want to earn a insane amount of money go for it you want to do quest go for it.Cant wait for the political events to be in the game this game is better then some multi million dollars games where they "claim" you can do what you want and its just do you want to go guns blazing or stealthy kudos to you i just like to ask a question i put aging on freeze and my character is still getting older by looking at his stats is this a bug im having or is this just normal.Anyway thanks for the game cant wait until august when the game gets even better.
Hello, can you tell us in more detail how you get such an income per day?

Zibodar

Dec 21, 2017
Hello, can you tell us in more detail how you get such an income per day?
Sure but you are going to need a lot of money first then buy rifles and donate them to kymanto hall when you reach a standing of 100 you will get the income you can still donate to get more income also do the same thing with the holy church buy rifles and just keep donating them a little advice get a auto clicker so you can buy rifles my standing with the holy church right now is 401 and they give me a profit of 4176$ a day kymanto syndicate gives me 5684$ and my standing is 400 my advice for beginners is save up 200000$ and invest in weapon store and save up 75000$ and invest in general store you are going to need 10000 influence to do it.the buy cataline do her quest and license the cure for 125$ a day also invest aimees good for 225$ of profit dont give money to organization give them rifles i save up over 2 milion dollars and then buy all the rifles and donate the to the church or kymanto syndicate and it raises my daily gain by 700-750$ a day now that dose not sound like a lot but it start adding up and it become easier and easier to get to 2 milion hope any of this tips helped good luck.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Sure but you are going to need a lot of money first then buy rifles and donate them to kymanto hall when you reach a standing of 100 you will get the income you can still donate to get more income also do the same thing with the holy church buy rifles and just keep donating them a little advice get a auto clicker so you can buy rifles my standing with the holy church right now is 401 and they give me a profit of 4176$ a day kymanto syndicate gives me 5684$ and my standing is 400 my advice for beginners is save up 200000$ and invest in weapon store and save up 75000$ and invest in general store you are going to need 10000 influence to do it.the buy cataline do her quest and license the cure for 125$ a day also invest aimees good for 225$ of profit dont give money to organization give them rifles i save up over 2 milion dollars and then buy all the rifles and donate the to the church or kymanto syndicate and it raises my daily gain by 700-750$ a day now that dose not sound like a lot but it start adding up and it become easier and easier to get to 2 milion hope any of this tips helped good luck.
Yeah. This method blows any old quests out of the water, methinks. Most anything I formerly thought as some kind of an accomplishment in this game became suddenly moot once these new religions and political factions appeared. Good luck everyone. I am currently out.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Yeah. This method blows any old quests out of the water, methinks. Most anything I formerly thought as some kind of an accomplishment in this game became suddenly moot once these new religions and political factions appeared. Good luck everyone. I am currently out.
I know what you mean, but I wouldn't worry too much, I'm betting it gets re-balanced. One thing I've noticed is whenever Grimdark realizes he giveth too much, he's going to be in taketh away mode soon enough.

Once every one of my girls had staminas exceeding 150....that is no longer the case....

Zibodar

Dec 21, 2017
I know what you mean, but I wouldn't worry too much, I'm betting it gets re-balanced. One thing I've noticed is whenever Grimdark realizes he giveth too much, he's going to be in taketh away mode soon enough.

Once every one of my girls had staminas exceeding 150....that is no longer the case....
I dont think he needs to take away this mode you need more then 2 mil to raise 750$ a day i think thats way to hard actually because from the gun store you pay 200000$ and get 750$ a day so to spend 2.3 or 2.5 milion for 700 to 750$ a day is fair and i was going to even say a little to hard but still i think this is at least fair.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunner Rey
4.50 star(s) 118 Votes