GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Yeah. This method blows any old quests out of the water, methinks. Most anything I formerly thought as some kind of an accomplishment in this game became suddenly moot once these new religions and political factions appeared. Good luck everyone. I am currently out.
Oh yeah it has been rebalanced in 0819. You can no longer vassalize Kymanto, Cyker or the moon church by doing that. It requires hundreds of millions (cheat) so it's a horrible investment in either case.

The current Faction system is more or less a clean canvas waiting for the Political Events engine to go online. So it doesn't affect much atm besides the vasallize stuff.

Their ultimate allegiance will be "conquered" through quests or physically taking out all those troops, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunner Rey

Zibodar

Dec 21, 2017
Oh yeah it has been rebalanced in 0819. You can no longer vassalize Kymanto, Cyker or the moon church by doing that. It requires hundreds of millions (cheat) so it's a horrible investment in either case.

The current Faction system is more or less a clean canvas waiting for the Political Events engine to go online. So it doesn't affect much atm besides the vasallize stuff.

Their ultimate allegiance will be "conquered" through quests or physically taking out all those troops, etc.
Well that sucks i still think you should allow us to take it over diplomatically aka financially and not make it impossible to do so i mean spending 2.5 million for 700$ more a day sound pretty hard investment already but i will wait for the august update

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Well that sucks i still think you should allow us to take it over diplomatically aka financially and not make it impossible to do so i mean spending 2.5 million for 700$ more a day sound pretty hard investment already but i will wait for the august update
That's still possible with most minor factions but doing so with say, Kymanto, would unfortunately break their quest line.

Plans are to make the Standing of a faction more dynamic, however; so donating would increase a sort of "perk level". Like having 20+ with the Moon Church could give you some income, a fancy Influence boost and access to their "special rituals" performed underneath the cathedral. Etc. Etc.

Zibodar

Dec 21, 2017
That's still possible with most minor factions but doing so with say, Kymanto, would unfortunately break their quest line.

Plans are to make the Standing of a faction more dynamic, however; so donating would increase a sort of "perk level". Like having 20+ with the Moon Church could give you some income, a fancy Influence boost and access to their "special rituals" performed underneath the cathedral. Etc. Etc.
That's cool i will reserve my opinion after the update.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Suggested rewording for intro screen:

"The severance from Earth was nothing but a cataclysmic catastrophe"...

A: Change to, "The severance from Earth was nothing short of a cataclysmic catastrophe"... (as it was indeed short of that, by a very long margin.)

or B: Remover the near redundancy.

The near redundant usage of both "Cataclysmic" and "Catastrophe" indicates an event that was:

Natural in origin and extremely violent, causing tremendous physical damage, and again,(redundantly), a disaster.

As no violence or damage resulted from the gate itself turning off, but rather was a direct result of subsequent events; a wholly better phrasing for your intent might be, "The severance from Earth proved to be an immanent social calamity"; which would mean that the severance from Earth was the direct cause of a subsequent total upheaval of the social order, without an emphasis on physical destruction.

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
[...] is it possible to change the girls' religion?
According to the , once the MC has reached a certain level of religious Devotion (Actions & Events > Religion), the MC can try to convert a slave to the same religion (Talk > Affect > Convert).

hamburger43b

Dec 21, 2019
According to the , once the MC has reached a certain level of religious Devotion (Actions & Events > Religion), the MC can try to convert a slave to the same religion (Talk > Affect > Convert).
Thank you. I really ought to read more...

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
Thank you. I really ought to read more...
It is not all you. IMO, you're not expected to have the wiki open in another tab as you play.
Remember, this project is "in development". That applies to the multiple versions and tiers of the game, and to the wiki, as well.
Religions and (more) Factions have just recently made it into the Public version. As more trickles down, expect related mechanics to become apparent (if not explicit).

Last edited:
Reactions: GD-studios

yopmangmx

Oct 17, 2022
Hi , I love this game , it's not an easy game .
The fact is I don't want to prostitute my minions ....
question :can we enlarge images ?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
And money is so hard to earn .
It is pretty hard.

1)
ok method that can work from day 1:
just my mc, and no slaves or npc's mouths to feed:
you can hunt every now and again just outside city limits.
[it is limited to '9', but it regenerates a little each day, so you can't full hunt every single day].
For tons of meat and fur... and to process it into meals and leather.
I think using crossbow yields most furs and meats?

Sell leathers to whomever, I think Nika gives best price? or was it armor store, I forget.

The trick is to wait for famine/drought/raider to raise price of food before you sell food. [it doesn't take effect until a day after announcement when you sleep, while it is happening each day price can increase, perhaps random each day]
I once saw it reach $14 per food sold, and selling hundreds or thousands of food yields pretty good amount.
With fulling upgraded garden, and only mc to feed, plus hunting, you'll be making ton of food.

About food spoilage:
Depending if you want to stockpile the unprocessed meat, or finished meals, some of your food MAY spoil and get deleted:
" Food rations will start depleting at 1,500 if you don't own a silo. " and food silo upgrade's limit is 7.500.
upgrade = facilities > crafting > manage modules. > food silo
I am UNSURE if you have storage limit on raw meats, and I'm UNSURE if they even spoil, you could keep some meat in reserve, and craft as needed to sell during those 'hard times'.
Simple math, one successful hunt with 20 raw meat, gets turned into 40 meals, if sold at $10 a piece [famine], thats $400 from meals alone, + about 10ish skins turn into $180 gold.
^not great, BUT pretty safe if you are not yet a combat expert

This way you can split your focus very early game on grinding stats and skills, and spread out your hunting [don't hunt in heatwaves?, hunt in storms?]

2)
GREAT way I used since day 1:
Each day you can goto town hall to get a bounty, 1/6 is really easy usually 1 enemy mob, that gives $500+ from bounty and mob drops [usually decent gold, in the hundreds, and if lucky also a weapon to sell]. You also get 50 influence if I recall.

Higher the two or three super low pay npcs, like Loren, Rifle Sevant, etc. and you can probably do up to 3/6 without taking any damage... [as if you plan on hunting each day, you need to recovery hp for all teammates]. That gives higher bountry $ reward, enemy loot drops more gold, and more chances for enemy to drop weapons too.

Of course you can save scum before entiring town hall and grabbing the random generated bounty to fit your ability.
4/6 and higher will be pretty difficult with only rifles and full team of five.

What is great, is that it only takes about half the day to do that, leaving you rest of day to do whatever, train to raise stats, kill dockside criminals, train slave, upgrade house, etc.

These two combined, I reached the $35,000 needed for 'slave master' quest rather quickly.

3)
A few cheap things that can add up over time starting from day 1:
a) Juno is free slave you can aquire @ map location: Stokke Hills, can work at Nika's Clothes for 30gold per day. [minues her 2 food a day]
b) 2 free household NPCs can aquire @ map location: Kasey's Park, can assign them both to duty: SCAVENGER, to acquire 7 merchandise per day, sold = 28gold per day. [minus 4 gold salary + minus 4 food a day cost] <rarely they acquire 'c-boards' [10 turn into gold, which sells for at least $190 and 'tendstims' which also sell for $21]>

Last edited:

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
I remember Juno having long hair but her hair is in a ponytail now? Was that always a thing or do I just have a shit memory? lol

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I remember Juno having long hair but her hair is in a ponytail now? Was that always a thing or do I just have a shit memory? lol
Going back at least a year she's had a ponytail. I remember her well because McLovingu just took me on a trip down memory lane with his post which is how I started too. After getting pretty much every hirable merc in my price range killed (death for NPCs was permanent then!) trying to clear the board and not knowing what I was doing, I started a new game and picked up Juno and went hunting. I hadn't figured out the sex system either but I did manage to figure out how to tie her up and make her like it so I went hunting all day and fucked Juno in bondage every night and waited on the Famines to make money.

Good times, and one thing I remember well is wanting to grab that ponytail when railing her ass from behind in bondage. Obviously that's what it's for!

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I was conflicted when I saw and was, WHO's that???
^I can't even find that picture in her picture folder... there is one image with same hair that looks outdated... "padded.png".

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I was conflicted when I saw and was, WHO's that???
^I can't even find that picture in her picture folder... there is one image with same hair that looks outdated... "padded.png".
A lot of the girls have had their renders updated since the game's launch, as Grim earned the money to buy more Daz assets and do better renders and such. Most of that was done last year. Juno's hairstyle specifically was put to a community vote on the discord in April 2022 and the ponytail won.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Editing html going pretty good, learning experience.

Successfully added videos to household npc's sex scenes, swapped images, changed/added dialogue to scenes.
I was trying to change the 'random' events to show different scenes with default system, but it is limited to the 2 screens, thankfully I can have as many 'videos' as I want in those 2 scenes if I had each one behind a different 'random' trigger.
[I done it dirty, just positioned the video ontop of the picture :p]

So I successfully changed Loren to Tifa from Final Fantasy 7 Remake. :D
[thankfully I found some ok png's with transparency, that I replaced Loren's casual.png with, and cropped to make her headshot]

Now, instead of editing exsisting character(s), I'm trying my best to add a custom npc, at $is_30 slot.
[just copying Lorens code and changing it to '30' when and where needed, copied over her pic folder, and her soldier button/icon too]

Think I just have to get past one error, they show up in my household screen but all the buttons are missing. >_<

I'll get it, I hope, eventually.

[would be nice of dev to add working blank npcs for every 30's slot to the html, just need to edit the character to our liking, and where you first interact with them to 'add' them to household. Dev could add a single new place to the map, like "Merc guild" where you can directly select any higherable npc + make it an easy toggle to add each custom 30's NPC via html or something.]

I'm at least glad I can edit the ugly male npcs into sexy female npcs, going to make Ada Wong, Claire Redfield, and Jill Vanentine next.
I guess if I can't figure it out in the long run, I'll stick to editing household npcs.

[changing slaves is impossible because I can't replace all the pictures, I could wing it only if I used daz3d/blender/etc. myself, but I've not touched any such programs... yet]

edit: dang, so much to add, I'll also add The Witcher 3 ladies as well, eventually.

jjs12

Jul 4, 2019
Hi , I love this game , it's not an easy game .
The fact is I don't want to prostitute my minions ....
question :can we enlarge images ?
if you are playing on edge or chrome you can press "contol+roll mouse wheel forward" and that will enlarge the game as big as you want it

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
if you are playing on edge or chrome you can press "contol+roll mouse wheel forward" and that will enlarge the game as big as you want it
same exact thing works on firefox, the 'control+mouse wheel' for zoom levels.

edit: I did a simple style edition, you can throw into the .html file's style section
ADD THIS:
Code:
.pic img:hover{
    width: ;
    height: 100%;
    margin: 0 auto;
    position: fixed;
    right: 5px;
    left: 5px;
    top: 5px;
    bottom: 5px;
    z-index: 1000;
}
AFTER THIS:
Code:
.pic{
    width: 663px;
    height: 520px;
    margin: 0 auto;
     position: relative; right:15px; top:2px;
}

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I've been going over the coding, is the single "$cumload" in the html an error, and should be $load?
[simple search finds it, only single result, well for the 8.1.8 public version]

Also, has the 'meal count' part of 'cumload' implemented?
[if it is, it is beyond my skills to figure out, just tinkering with editing html, and was curious to change cumloads meal count to like 1 or something :D]

edit: another coding error in html?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
should $is_1 actually be $is_5?

edit2: more coding errors?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 118 Votes