McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I would HOPE that unsubbing would only lose access to alphas, betas, and early public releases;
and you keep your 'tier' version access of the actual public version.
[Unsure how dev would share the download links for inactive-subs, I don't even know if patreon/sss have good accessibility settings]

Perhaps if your sub expires and a new public version is out, hope on over to discord to try and get the proper tier public version?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I would HOPE that unsubbing would only lose access to alphas, betas, and early public releases;
and you keep your 'tier' version access of the actual public version.
[Unsure how dev would share the download links for inactive-subs, I don't even know if patreon/sss have good accessibility settings]

Perhaps if your sub expires and a new public version is out, hope on over to discord to try and get the proper tier public version?
You do not gain indefinite access to all tier builds for subbing once, no. But there's a great big asterisk here: Let's say you sub at Tier 2. If you download and play the Tier 2 version for a month and then let your sub expire, you can no longer get future tier 2 builds, only the public. However, you can continue using your Tier 2 save on all public versions, and you will maintain all the tier 2 benefits you have on that save. (The quest, the custom slave, the great house mechanic, etc.) If you start a new save on the public build, you lose those benefits as it would just read as a standard public save.

I do not however know whether that Tier 2 save will give you access to future Tier 2 content, or only Tier 2 content implemented at the time of the last release you downloaded. That would be a question for Grim.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I see a few overlooked or unupdated bits?... good amount of places I see "stimpack" vs "tendstim".

I feel trying to seperate yourself from using "stimpack" usage is a good idea.

Reactions: GD-studios

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I do not however know whether that Tier 2 save will give you access to future Tier 2 content, or only Tier 2 content implemented at the time of the last release you downloaded. That would be a question for Grim.
Grim has posted on this a few times in the past year and as I understand it he meant that like you posted that if you unsub you still keep what you had in your save, but wouldn't get any updates to the tier-2 material you had. If you wanted to update that you'd have to re-up for that version.

Thus someone playing an old Tier 2 or 4 character from a subscription that lapsed would still have the brother's slave and the gun etc but unless they re-upped they wouldn't have the tier-2 slave's quest or the nipple chain pic because those won't be in the public builds, they'd have to resubscribe at that point to get that content.

Reactions: Hargan2

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
When you subscribe and then cancel , there are 2 scenarios to my knowledge.

1. The Tier 2 content (Great House, custom slave , questline) which you can continue playing at this specific safe, not sure if you get additional updates (new quest for Tier 2 )
2. Tier 4 content, all Tier 4 content is basically starting templates, so you will keep that until you start a new game, then you can't choose it again after a new version update.
Any additional updates to tier-2 material won't be in public builds so you won't get that unless you resubscribe. You won't lose anything but there won't ever be any updates to tier-2 material in public builds so to get any more you'd have to re-up. In the last year, unless I'm forgetting something, that would have only amounted to the tier-2 slave's quest and her nipple-chain pic, both of which came out in the last month or so.

On your second one, while you wouldn't be able to start any new characters with tier-2 or tier-4 characteristics if you let your sub lapse, if you'd saved a starting Magnate, Silver Tongue, etc those would still be there and you could play them if you wished, saving to disk if you start running out of slots.

Last edited:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Version 0.8.1.9 goes live tomorrow!

This release contains a batch of 0.8.2 stuff and a ton of gameplay changes.

Main features:
- Three new weapons (pipe gun, .50 cal rifle, great sword).
- Combat hotkeys.
- Nipple chains.
- New inspect pics and inspect buttons.
- Revamped sex mechanics.
- Healing ointment (sexual wear).
- Roughly 100 new renders.
- Many, many tweaks (see Discord for details).
- A ton of bugfixes (see Discord for details).

NSFW previews below!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yopmangmx

Oct 17, 2022
Oh, I made mistake, the 'food silo' upgrade is in the facilities > crafting > manage modules.

Quoting wiki:
" Food rations will start depleting at 1,500 if you don't own a silo. "

I'll fix my post.
thx again.
And what does it mean "quest is/still wip" ? WIP ??

yopmangmx

Oct 17, 2022

Main features:
- Combat hotkeys.
- Nipple chains.

NSFW previews below!
great !

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019

Main features:
- Combat hotkeys.
- Nipple chains.

NSFW previews below!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What recoil of melle weapons does? Does it affect accuracy in successive attacks?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Version 0.8.1.9 (Public) has been released!

This update contains a wide range of tweaks, addons and bug fixes.

Main features:
- Nipple chains - with advanced scripts and fully rendered inspect pics.
- Three new weapons (.50 cal. rifle, pipe gun and the great sword).
- Healing ointments (restore sexual wear). Purchasable at The General Store. *Use:* Slave Inventory>Accessories>Applicants.
- Combat hotkeys.
- Over 100 new renders.

Full .

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I was top supporter of Raana, but I am taking a break from the game until the storyline moves a bit forward. Right now I feel tired of playing over and over again reaching the same end point. I mean no disrespect to grim he is a super dev and the amount of content he is pumping out on regular basis is tremendous. But i feel the game plotline is stuck due to desire to flesh out ancillary systems and supporting systems in the game (which is important) and I feel a bit more attention should be given to move the plot forward, even a little bit.

Right now we have:
-Kymanto storyline is stuck since 0.1 release version of the game. I thought Kymanto vs Cyker questlines would have large questlines and you could rise in ranks through the organization.
-Aria storyline is stuck despite introducing her super early in the game dev cycle and despite being an end game slave and important story slave that could alter big variables inside the house (slaves) and outside (influencing status of world events). She does not have enough renders as other ancillary characters with much less importance. In fact, I feel such important story slave should have more renders than any other slave.
-Brother storyline is stuck since introducing special slave for tier 2. Special tier 2 slave questline is also non existent.
-Collage storyline with Wolf (Occultist and paranormal quests) also stuck.
-Systems introduced such as party engine and events not including wife till now. Wife has less interaction than slaves, cannot bath with wife , bondage, or have morning blowjobs for ex.
-MC offspiring really lacksture in content, basically barely existent in current format.

I know Grimdark will eventually tackle all those, I am hoping next update focuses on moving the story a bit forward so returning players have new things to see rather than grinding content and reaching the same things again.

The game has TONS of content for new players, but for old players who were supporting the game from the begining I feel I need to see story progress to return to Ranaa.

Reactions: Rexaureus

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I was top supporter of Raana, but I am taking a break from the game until the storyline moves a bit forward. Right now I feel tired of playing over and over again reaching the same end point. I mean no disrespect to grim he is a super dev and the amount of content he is pumping out on regular basis is tremendous. But i feel the game plotline is stuck due to desire to flesh out ancillary systems and supporting systems in the game (which is important) and I feel a bit more attention should be given to move the plot forward, even a little bit.

Right now we have:
-Kymanto storyline is stuck since 0.1 release version of the game. I thought Kymanto vs Cyker questlines would have large questlines and you could rise in ranks through the organization.
-Aria storyline is stuck despite introducing her super early in the game dev cycle and despite being an end game slave and important story slave that could alter big variables inside the house (slaves) and outside (influencing status of world events). She does not have enough renders as other ancillary characters with much less importance. In fact, I feel such important story slave should have more renders than any other slave.
-Brother storyline is stuck since introducing special slave for tier 2. Special tier 2 slave questline is also non existent.
-Collage storyline with Wolf (Occultist and paranormal quests) also stuck.
-Systems introduced such as party engine and events not including wife till now. Wife has less interaction than slaves, cannot bath with wife , bondage, or have morning blowjobs for ex.
-MC offspiring really lacksture in content, basically barely existent in current format.

I know Grimdark will eventually tackle all those, I am hoping next update focuses on moving the story a bit forward so returning players have new things to see rather than grinding content and reaching the same things again.

The game has TONS of content for new players, but for old players who were supporting the game from the begining I feel I need to see story progress to return to Ranaa.
Well, the Tier2 story line has been made roughly 4x longer in 0.8.2 and there's lots to look foward to in the immintent updates following MoR's next release. We really needed that 082 political framework in place to move things forward:

----

Version 0.8.2.1 (Service update)
- More domestic and political events.
- Finish Mai-Lynn renders.
- Mai-Lynn's quest.
- New district: Raikan.
- Assign slaves as nuns at the holy virgin.

Version 0.8.2.2 (Kingdoms of Raana)
- The palace - interact with the ruling elite of Ikaanos and purchase expensive weapons, armor and other items.
- New slave: Aisha (Tier request).
- Finish the entire Aria BIanchi quest line (> rebel and slave master route).
- "The Goonies" quest.
- Averil's quest.

Version 0.8.2.3 (Home Sweet Home)
- Slave pregnancy.
- Processing and using bastards (offspring from slaves).
- An additional true-born and fully scripted child (daughter).
- Wife bondage.
- 20+ Domestic events related to your household's children.
- Revamp the Party Engine to include new NPCs and Wife.

Version 0.8.2.4 (Lovisa's dilemma)
- Tori Helm (new slave).
- Tori Helm's quest and the secret of Mr. Robert.
- Space Marine quest.
- Arena betting matches.
- Scrapper/crafter assignments.
- Expanded bondage options (cage).
- Bondage aftercare.
- Escape prevention (bondage devices).
- Pillory/rack for public disgrace/punishments.
- Back tattoos (Tier request).

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes