GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I've been going over the coding, is the single "$cumload" in the html an error, and should be $load?
[simple search finds it, only single result, well for the 8.1.8 public version]

Also, has the 'meal count' part of 'cumload' implemented?
[if it is, it is beyond my skills to figure out, just tinkering with editing html, and was curious to change cumloads meal count to like 1 or something :D]

edit: another coding error in html?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
should $is_1 actually be $is_5?

edit2: more coding errors?

Yeah. You've encountered some sloppy copy-pasting there. Fixed! Now I just need to find the culprit. :whistle::unsure:

$load is the right variable for the MC's cum load. $cumload is an error.

The meal count script is in the Swallow passage:

Btw, I've actually planned to add custom slots for Issids and real slaves, with an in-game menu for the player to modify/set variables, name, etc, before spawning the character. I'll sink my teeth into that project sometime after 0.8.3.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Yeah. You've encountered some sloppy copy-pasting there. Fixed! Now I just need to find the culprit. :whistle::unsure:

$load is the right variable for the MC's cum load. $cumload is an error.

The meal count script is in the Swallow passage:

Btw, I've actually planned to add custom slots for Issids and real slaves, with an in-game menu for the player to modify/set variables, name, etc, before spawning the character. I'll sink my teeth into that project sometime after 0.8.3.
Awesome, thank you. I've tried 3 times now with fresh html, to add custom npc, everything works except I can't interact with them on the household screen as 2 of the buttons are not present.

Perhaps my method of adding them to my household is broken, I simply added them to the screen where you can add Laika and Loden. [as it is a very quick way to access npcs after a fresh refresh and restart for testing]

About your idea for custom slots for issids and slaves,
I envisioned using a folder within the games folder, which uses the exact same file naming scheme as your folders for slaves and issids. [basically you are doing it correctly using a template]

Because custom dialogue could be a problem, I can think of 3 ways of this working:
1. Saving it to save files will just bloat them, so this is worse option.
2. Grabbing text, perhaps from an additional .txt or .html file in custom folder.
3. You [and/or user submited?] write many generic dialogue lines [for MC, for slaves/issids, and for narrator], each with a unique id, that the user can select for their scenes. Which you'd only have to add the unique id to saves = low bloat. Simple, but could be robust enough to give illusion of unique character interactions. You could use another mini templete here in game, "add custom slave: select folder name, input slave variables, select up to x dialogue choices.

As I've tried the above myself, but only for a couple weeks, before I gave up, first, I know zero javascript and little html.

Tinkering with html and not actually playing, I probably forgot what I was doing in my playthrough. I was trying my best to min/max. I have to start over anyways, stuck on 10 medicine without reading books.

yopmangmx

Oct 17, 2022
It is pretty hard.

1. just my mc, and no slaves or npc's mouths to feed:
you can hunt every now and again just outside city limits.
[it is limited to '9', but it regenerates a little each day, so you can't full hunt every single day].
For tons of meat and fur... and to process it into meals and leather.
I think using crossbow yields most furs and meats?

Sell leathers to whomever, I think Nika gives best price? or was it armor store, I forget.

The trick is to wait for famine/drought/raider to raise price of food before you sell food. [it doesn't take effect until a day after announcement when you sleep]
I once saw it reach $14 per food sold, and selling hundreds or thousands of food yields pretty good amount.
With fulling upgraded garden, and only mc to feed, plus hunting, you'll be making ton of food.

Depending if you want to stockpile the unprocessed meat, or finished meals, yard upgrade for 'silo' whatever, increases your food limit to I think 7,500? [as food SPOILS only if you go over limit, I think]

This way you can split your focus very early game on grinding stats and skills, and spread out your hunting [don't hunt in heatwaves?, hunt in storms?]

2. decent way I use:
Each day you can goto town hall to get a bounty, 1/6 is really easy usually 1 enemy mob, that gives $500+ from bounty and mob drops [usually decent gold, in the hundreds, and if lucky also a weapon to sell]. You also get 50 influence if I recall.

Higher the two or three super low pay npcs, like Loren, Rifle Sevant, etc. and you can probably do up to 3/6 without taking any damage... [as if you plan on hunting each day, you need to recovery hp for all teammates]. That gives higher bountry $ reward, enemy loot drops more gold, and more chances for enemy to drop weapons too.

Of course you can save scum before entiring town hall and grabbing the random generated bounty to fit your ability.
4/6 and higher will be pretty difficult with only rifles and full team of five.

These two combined, I reached the $35,000 needed for 'slave master' quest rather quickly.
Thanks I will try this way.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Thanks I will try this way.
Oh, I made mistake, the 'food silo' upgrade is in the facilities > crafting > manage modules.

Quoting wiki:
" Food rations will start depleting at 1,500 if you don't own a silo. "

I'll fix my post.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
And what would be the point of that? You would have missed the whole game, apart from the fact that it is pretty much impossible to have all slaves.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
I personally doubt you can get all of them outside of cheating. Just not enough space. And depending when you played the game last, it will be very different soon.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
How much dexterity needed to start at melee advanced position? Also during battle mouseover on slaves wearing shadow armor wrongly shown as duraplate. Slave aria has 80+ dexterity still unble to start at advanced position.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Trying to get "$pcLastName" of a slave to work, it does and it doesn't, depends on I guess how the game renders the html.

vv <a> not work :cry:
Code:
&lt;&lt;if $event3 is false&gt;&gt;&lt;div class=&quot;ulvendor&quot;&gt; [[Amelia Stark|Kymanto]
into
&lt;&lt;if $event3 is false&gt;&gt;&lt;div class=&quot;ulvendor&quot;&gt; [[Amelia $pcLastName|Kymanto]

Last edited:

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
What is with the Black Guard, Ayden and Felix? These three are always worth getting because you don't have to pay for the ammo. So even with their high upkeep it will pay itself off with their extreme combat effectiveness and that you can use Plasma Rifles and Coilguns with no ammo problems. It is enough to do two arena fights and one bounty to keep them and even get a profit depending on what kind of bounty it is you get that day.

Also I think the game is too combat focused. There is nothing even remotely close to the income potential of running around like a murderhobo. If you are considering money gained per time invested. And as everything costs time for your main character it is hard to do anything else. F.ex. the one time I tried a prostitution ring it was way too little money for the time my main character had to invest in it.

I would like a system for f.ex taking on unruly (random) slaves and training them within a time period to sell them for a profit. Something that is competetive wtih murdering for the midgame.

Of course in the endgame I guess you can survive on your investments.

Last edited:

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
How much dexterity needed to start at melee advanced position? Also during battle mouseover on slaves wearing shadow armor wrongly shown as duraplate. Slave aria has 80+ dexterity still unble to start at advanced position.
I just asked this in the discord. Apparently slaves can't start in advanced positions yet. That might change in the combat update that is coming soon. For the main character it is 80+ Dex or 80+ melee combat.

Reactions: zaqwsxcde1

Rogerc33

Aug 9, 2022
Is there an explanation anywhere of what happens if you subscribe one month and update afterwards on the free tier? Is there custom content for each tier at 1.0 release that you'd have to subscribe again for or would one month do it. Should I just wait until its finished as I only want to pay once?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Is there an explanation anywhere of what happens if you subscribe one month and update afterwards on the free tier? Is there custom content for each tier at 1.0 release that you'd have to subscribe again for or would one month do it. Should I just wait until its finished as I only want to pay once?
You can subscribe once and get the Tier-4 and/or Tier-2 content and go back to playing the public releases without loss. When there is another Tier-2 update you'd have to re-up to get that content, but those updates are few and far between, there being maybe one or two in the last year. You wouldn't have any more Tier-4 early access if you chose to do that one, but you'd have all the content.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
When you subscribe and then cancel , there are 2 scenarios to my knowledge.

1. The Tier 2 content (Great House, custom slave , questline) which you can continue playing at this specific safe, not sure if you get additional updates (new quest for Tier 2 )
2. Tier 4 content, all Tier 4 content is basically starting templates, so you will keep that until you start a new game, then you can't choose it again after a new version update.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
There seems to be some confusion on this as it gets asked a lot, here and on the discord. I'm pretty sure it works this way.

The public version is the game, which is version .8.1.8 at this time. If you subscribe to:

Tier2 you will get to start a Great House, acquire a custom slave and start a family quest line along with extra cash and a unique revolver as a reward for subscribing.

Tier3 is the same as Tier2, but you get the public version a week or so earlier before public release.

Tier4 gets everything Tier2 does plus it has some enhanced starts that are basically OP, but saves you having to began at level 1, so to speak. What it gets is access to all the changes and additions that Grim is adding to the game between the public releases. This works as a QC check of the game to find bugs, balance issues, etc. as he works to smooth everything out before the public release. He is constantly updating this and sometimes drops new versions weekly, it seems. You can follow the game progress on his discord.

If you quit at anytime from one of the tiers and go back to the public release you will have all that you have built and earned before opting out. You can downscale and then receive the additions from that Tier only. Certain things in Tier4+ might not be available to the public release so those you would lose, i.e. slave market (the ones you had acquired are there, but no renders for them since those won't be included in game until .8.2 is released.

You will no longer get any more updates on the family quest line or have options of the enhanced starts from Tier2-Tier4+when starting a new game.

If you contributed at Tiers higher than 4 to have a custom quest, custom npc or some custom renders created for the game I would assume those remain as long as they have become part of the public version.

If I erred on any this feel free to correct.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
A lot of the girls have had their renders updated since the game's launch, as Grim earned the money to buy more Daz assets and do better renders and such. Most of that was done last year. Juno's hairstyle specifically was put to a community vote on the discord in April 2022 and the ponytail won.
Dam really? That kinda sucks since I like long hair lol

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Dam really? That kinda sucks since I like long hair lol
Well hey, Grim has plans for quite a few more handwritten slaves, and there's always the randomly generated ones! I'm sure a few of those will have long hair!

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes