GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Here's the current release schedule from Discord:
  • Tuesday July 11th: 0.8.2 Alpha A3.7 (new enemies, loot tables, tweaked combat AI, bug fixes, new combat key assignments)
  • Friday July 14th: 0.8.2 Alpha A3.8 (lots of good stuff!)
  • Monday July 17th: Grim goes back to his normal job after a month's hiatus. Will take a couple of weeks off in September again, however, and then finally cut all ties and focus solely on MoR after New Year!
  • Between 19-21st July: 0.8.2 Alpha A4 (The political and domestic events engine)
  • Second half of July: Version 0.8.1.9.
  • End of July/beginning of August: 0.8.2 Tier3+ release (Alpha A5).
  • August 10-15th: 0.8.2 Public release.

Yes, there will be a 0.8.1.9 coming in a couple of weeks. This update includes some 0.8.2 stuff like new weapons, new combat hotkeys, etc, but most importantly updated render archives and critical bug fixes.

SoyCristian

Nov 24, 2017
Here's the current release schedule from Discord:
  • Tuesday July 11th: 0.8.2 Alpha A3.7 (new enemies, loot tables, tweaked combat AI, bug fixes, new combat key assignments)
  • Friday July 14th: 0.8.2 Alpha A3.8 (lots of good stuff!)
  • Monday July 17th: Grim goes back to his normal job after a month's hiatus. Will take a couple of weeks off in September again, however, and then finally cut all ties and focus solely on MoR after New Year!
  • Between 19-21st July: 0.8.2 Alpha A4 (The political and domestic events engine)
  • Second half of July: Version 0.8.1.9.
  • End of July/beginning of August: 0.8.2 Tier3+ release (Alpha A5).
  • August 10-15th: 0.8.2 Public release.

Yes, there will be a 0.8.1.9 coming in a couple of weeks. This update includes some 0.8.2 stuff like new weapons, new combat hotkeys, etc, but most importantly updated render archives and critical bug fixes.
And random slaves for when? (public version)

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
v0.8.1.8
Nits are high in protein, so let's pick a couple:

1. "Stokke Hills" is called "Stokke Hill" several times in the code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. Sometimes the possessive is written as Stokke Hills' and sometimes as Stokke Hill's.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Ok, how do I get slave to teach at academy?

My slave has over 50 in Acedemics, and teach option is not available in her assignments nor when I visit academy.
[she also has 40 int and 70 discipline if that matters]

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Ok, how do I get slave to teach at academy?

My slave has over 50 in Acedemics, and teach option is not available in her assignments nor when I visit academy.
[she also has 40 int and 70 discipline if that matters]
You do it from your slavegirl menu. Click on menu, then the girl in question. Then click the Academy tab at the bottom. If she's not assigned to anything else you can have her work at the academy. With a 50 she won't be a professor but she can still do the other one.

Reactions: McLOVINu

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Is there an easy way
You do it from your slavegirl menu. Click on menu, then the girl in question. Then click the Academy tab at the bottom. If she's not assigned to anything else you can have her work at the academy. With a 50 she won't be a professor but she can still do the other one.
Ha I'm blind, thank you very much.

Another question, is there an easy way to grind Medicine for mc that is NOT classes and NOT books?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Is there an easy way

Ha I'm blind, thank you very much.

Another question, is there an easy way to grind Medicine for mc that is NOT classes and NOT books?
None. That's the one that the hardest to raise currently. You can start with it and can get some from books but those are the only sources right now.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
None. That's the one that the hardest to raise currently. You can start with it and can get some from books but those are the only sources right now.
Shame.
Dev should add mechanic, maybe when someone uses a tendstims or helps any downed/injured character, they have a chance to raise medicine based on int and medicine level. [higher int = higher % chance to gain a point in medicine, lower medicine has higher % chance to gain a point, etc.]

Btw, is there a screen or something showing your starting choices?
Trying to look up to see if 'penis size' [non-massive], 'cum load', and 'arouser' are enabled or not... or at least represented on some screen somewhere.
There are currently only 2 icons that I can see, red penis icon for massive cock, and a green 'device' icon for healing implant.

sidenote: can we later change 'cum load' and 'penis size', or install a 'healing implant'?
[I'm not at crystal hills yet, so unsure if there is some surgery or something that can alter these.]

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Shame.
Dev should add mechanic, maybe when someone uses a tendstims or helps any downed/injured character, they have a chance to raise medicine based on int and medicine level. [higher int = higher % chance to gain a point in medicine, lower medicine has higher % chance to gain a point, etc.]

Btw, is there a screen or something showing your starting choices?
Trying to look up to see if 'penis size' [non-massive], 'cum load', and 'arouser' are enabled or not... or at least represented on some screen somewhere.
There are currently only 2 icons that I can see, red penis icon for massive cock, and a green 'device' icon for healing implant.

sidenote: can we later change 'cum load' and 'penis size', or install a 'healing implant'?
[I'm not at crystal hills yet, so unsure if there is some surgery or something that can alter these.]
I would not be surprised if your first suggestion comes to pass. Most other stats work that way.

There's no screen showing your starting choices and after the last person suggested it Grimdark mentioned he was working on something like that for the future if I remember correctly.

I don't think those are documented anywhere outside the big red phallus symbol.

There's more icons once you buy some enhancements and get some skills through the Academy (Daria's Gift) and the dungeons of Dockgrave (Touch of Adonis).

You can definitely get healing and stamina enhancements, but nothing will currently change dick size or cumload.

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
v0.8.8.8

Thanks for fixing Slaves who miss Morning Blowjob duty because they are in Bondage increase Defiance.
Can Slaves who miss Morning Blowjob duty because they are Unconscious increase Defiance be added to the punch list?

Reactions: GD-studios

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Slaves taking over crafting, or at least handling the resources would be totally awesome. Turning loot into scrap metal, and scrap metal into steel is a tedious grindfest! Of course, a growing house such as ours might keep a crafter on retainer, too....
It is indeed planned. :) Variables are already in place, just need the framework and "layout" for slave projects.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
It is indeed planned. :) Variables are already in place, just need the framework and "layout" for slave projects.
Good to hear its in the works, thank you. [curious to how long it's been in the works, as I saw some earlier 2022 posts about adding other features, but they are still not added yet.]

Also, got this from a bounty kill loot "unknown Religious Idol", only single mention of it in 340 pages with nothing about it.
Some unfinished or unimplemented quest? or turn it into one of the factions for standing/rewards? or can we strait sell it somewhere?

ps. I really need a guarantted way to lower a slaves willpower, Rebecca is sitting on 168 at the moment!

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Good to hear its in the works, thank you. [curious to how long it's been in the works, as I saw some earlier 2022 posts about adding other features, but they are still not added yet.]
It's slated for 0.8.2.3, according to the roadmap. Grim keeps a pretty detailed roadmap of the major/noteworthy features in the Discord, so for any given feature you can probably check it and see approximately when it'll be added.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018

Also, got this from a bounty kill loot "unknown Religious Idol", only single mention of it in 340 pages with nothing about it.
Some unfinished or unimplemented quest? or turn it into one of the factions for standing/rewards? or can we strait sell it somewhere?
I got a Christian relic I gave to the appropriate church, I got some minor reward for it.

ps. I really need a guarantted way to lower a slaves willpower, Rebecca is sitting on 168 at the moment!
A better question is how did you manage that? I've been trying to keep my girl's willpower up all game and the best I could do on a consistent basis was a little over 100, eventually it gravitated to just below 80. I do have other advocates that tend to keep each in line so no one can go too low or too high without a coordinated effort. If you don't and you keep 'Complimenting Intelligence' and other things that raise Willpower then I can see how you did it, but that's actually a lot harder and takes more effort than breaking them completely!

As for how to lower it, stop doing whatever you're doing that's increasing it, probably 'Complimenting Intelligence.' Compliment her in other ways to raise happiness/affection. When having sex make sure to 'ask dominantly' if she's corrupted enough (no trouble with Rebecca as all you have to do is wait) and definitely make her lick everything up each and every time. Making her hold it before she swallows is another way to get an extra point or two out of a sex session.

Also for the big willpower drains take her down into the Dungeon and put the dildos to her, stopping every time as that gives a chance at a Willpower drain. Then do it again, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xaos_ and McLOVINu
4.50 star(s) 118 Votes