mongoonh

Feb 22, 2019
Does it now skip days if youre out of stamina? Also its extremely frustrating and cringe when youre crafting and can't see your remaining stamina or health, then immediately return and have drained stamina/health. Its also bullshit how extremely filthy now lowers your health. What was the purpose of these changes except to make the game more of a pain in the ass to play

mongoonh

Feb 22, 2019
Also there's a bug when you take a bath while filthy, it sets you to fresh and clean but you still start losing stamina and health every time you click a button to return or take a shower. Seriously, why does being dirty damage both health and stamina, its so annoying while crafting

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
v0.8.1.8

"Looted" a female slave (Promo? / Easter Egg?) from a Youth in Stokke Hills.
The Captured Slave screen called for Pics/AvRan/Av143/inter_naked.png.
When I Added the slave to my Household the code called for Pics/AvRan/Av143/edu_goodsmall.png and Pics/AvRan/start_water.jpg.
The Pics/AvRan folder does not exist, so I see nothing but broken links in this Random Slave's future (in v0.8.1.8).

Reactions: GD-studios

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Does it now skip days if youre out of stamina? Also its extremely frustrating and cringe when youre crafting and can't see your remaining stamina or health, then immediately return and have drained stamina/health. Its also bullshit how extremely filthy now lowers your health. What was the purpose of these changes except to make the game more of a pain in the ass to play
If you don't go to bed by 6:54 AM (or 5:54 AM if you've a morning blowjob coming) you can very well lose a day. It doesn't seem to happen every time, but since it does I try my damnedest to get to bed and not take that chance so I've not quite figured out the parameters of when it will happen definitely and when you can get away with it.

I've not encountered any loss of health/stamina from being 'extremely filthy' and I do get that way sometimes when playing with my slavegirls and forgetting to hit the baths/bathroom. I do know that late at night you can get to a stage where every click costs you stamina and you're doomed to go to sleep in the near future. I've not noticed that happening since I raised my stamina over 100 though.

Reactions: tsap

mongoonh

Feb 22, 2019
its seems like crafting in general is clunky, stamina and cleanliness are unpredictable while in the crafting screen, and now with the damage to health and stamina while dirty, it makes it an utter chore to constantly switch between screens to check if your character died will making the 4th shitty knife of the day. And yea, crafting is just fucked, if you get dirty while crafting you suddenly lose a shitton of health and stamina forcing you to end the day, which has fucked me over multiple times while teaching at the academy since my character then passes the fuck out for like7-12 days. It doesnt even seem to work properly even if you stop crafting and catch yourself when youre dirty, youll immediately start taking a shitton of damage and stamina lose even if you shower due to these changes. Just all around cancer experience

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2022
its seems like crafting in general is clunky, stamina and cleanliness are unpredictable while in the crafting screen, and now with the damage to health and stamina while dirty, it makes it an utter chore to constantly switch between screens to check if your character died will making the 4th shitty knife of the day. And yea, crafting is just fucked, if you get dirty while crafting you suddenly lose a shitton of health and stamina forcing you to end the day, which has fucked me over multiple times while teaching at the academy since my character then passes the fuck out for like7-12 days. It doesnt even seem to work properly even if you stop crafting and catch yourself when youre dirty, youll immediately start taking a shitton of damage and stamina lose even if you shower due to these changes. Just all around cancer experience
What version are you playing?

It's extremely easy to avoid getting "filthy"
It only takes 2 clicks in crafting to see current stats
I crafted about 50 knives while "extremely filthy" and lost 4 health
Stamina always decreases while doing things
You get a 15 day/month buffer in teaching at Academy, and even if you fail that the penalty in inconsequential, really.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I don't bother to teach at the academy. It's too much of a time-commitment. I'm not signing up to do the same thing every day.

As for crafting, I just say "fuck it" and craft till 4 in the morning. Even if I lose a day, I don't really care.
There's very little time-pressure in this game. So long as you don't miss Dakota's birthday, you'll be fine.

• Haha
Reactions: Buttburglar

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Wait, there's no damage dealt just because you're filthy.

I guess your MC is tired after skipping sleep for three days in a row or something. Maybe you're also starving him from running out of rations. That could potentially cause Stamina and Health to drop. Just keep a normal sleep-schedule, set Auto buy rations to "On" and you'll be fine.

mongoonh

Feb 22, 2019
Wait, there's no damage dealt just because you're filthy.

I guess your MC is tired after skipping sleep for three days in a row or something. Maybe you're also starving him from running out of rations. That could potentially cause Stamina and Health to drop. Just keep a normal sleep-schedule, set Auto buy rations to "On" and you'll be fine.
I have 300+ rations, basically anytime I craft more than 5 knives a day, usually late at night il become extremely filthy and then every click in the menu starts to damage both my health and stamina, even if i become dirty and try to take a shower, ill actually lose HP and stamina while showering. EDIT just figured it out, its the time, any action past midnight drains stamina and health rapidly, even clicking menu buttons

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunner Rey and FSDL

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I have 300+ rations, basically anytime I craft more than 5 knives a day, usually late at night il become extremely filthy and then every click in the menu starts to damage both my health and stamina, even if i become dirty and try to take a shower, ill actually lose HP and stamina while showering
That's not because of being filthy, that's because it's late at night and your character is tired. Edit: nvm, looks like you figured it out.

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Why does the 2d art look like a touched up AI creation?
All the slaves and major NPCs are rendered by hand using Daz3d, but *some* of the other artwork (at least one minor NPC, some scenery/background shots from newer updates) is AI generated by a few people on the Discord. I'm not sure if Grim intends for it to remain or if it's there as a placeholder or what.

4.50 star(s) 118 Votes