Mahroni

Aug 22, 2020
Is juno the free slave tied to any quest? Is there any benefit or special title like rebecca? I'm planning to sell her for 16 grand at dockgrave tavern before 23rd birthday.

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
So "traitrel" (current trail value Religion) is how strongly a slave is attached to her faith? What variable sets what faith they are? Can't figure that one out.

Oh, and how are Christianity and Islam NOT enemies? Crusades? Lepanto? Etc? It would make sense from a gameplay perspective as well. Islam gets the biggest boost by far, but everyone else dislikes you.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
So "traitrel" (current trail value Religion) is how strongly a slave is attached to her faith? What variable sets what faith they are? Can't figure that one out.

Oh, and how are Christianity and Islam NOT enemies? Crusades? Lepanto? Etc? It would make sense from a gameplay perspective as well. Islam gets the biggest boost by far, but everyone else dislikes you.
$traitrel determines what religion they belong to.

0-1: Atheism
2-3: Two moons (3 reserved for a special moon cult coming in a later update)
4: Aesir
5: Christian
6: Elder cult
7: Buddhism (non-player religion)
8: Islam
9: Red tide (non-player religion)

A girl's devotion is determined by a set of traits, willpower and other factors. They do not have the same Devotion mechanics as the MC.

After the union of The Caliphate, the discovery of sentient life on other planets, and (locally) the eradication of other religions by The Moon Church during the Great Chaos, Abramhamic religions became more unified, hence the lack of direct hostility between Muslims and Christians (even if some discrepancies remain on an intellectual level).

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Is juno the free slave tied to any quest? Is there any benefit or special title like rebecca? I'm planning to sell her for 16 grand at dockgrave tavern before 23rd birthday.
Not yet, but there's property in New Eden you've been promised. Just a suggestion, but I wouldn't sell any of the scripted slaves until you know for sure what you're losing.

Reactions: hyfka

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Hmm. Looking at the new household stuff... I wanna hire a bunch of guards and such... but I don't want to hire men.

Yeah, It's kind of my own fault, i'm the one screwing myself over here, but I wish there were more options for female mercs or workers.

Likewise, I was hoping for F/F content with parties and such, but it seems like they just refuse to engage if I bring female slaves out as 'entertainment.'
Or maybe I just need to corrupt my Issids more first?

Reactions: Lurker452

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
the guards in your house are just for escape slaves?, i never had a robbery or something like that, maybe some group trying to kidnap your slaves could be a reason to have them.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Hmm. Looking at the new household stuff... I wanna hire a bunch of guards and such... but I don't want to hire men.

Yeah, It's kind of my own fault, i'm the one screwing myself over here, but I wish there were more options for female mercs or workers.

Likewise, I was hoping for F/F content with parties and such, but it seems like they just refuse to engage if I bring female slaves out as 'entertainment.'
There'll probably be more female mercs in the future. I can't say that for sure as I don't have any control over those decisions, but knowing Grim it's a pretty reasonable assumption.

As for the parties, yeah there's not really any F/F content yet afaik. When I wrote the party scenes, Grim specifically told me not to write F/F for now but did mention that F/F content would come "one day." That was over a year ago, however, so plans may have changed. In all likelihood it's still planned but low priority. One day I'll convince him to let me go back and write those scenes.

Lvthrwfr

Apr 3, 2023
Why is it that even in sandbox mode you are still required to grind the shit out of everything? Do we have differing definitions of what a sandbox mode is?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018

There is a bit of an easter egg if you have Lovisa and Michelle serve together at a relax night or a dinner. There's a special pic of them both on their knees serving and the text indicates they start off playing with one another before they get down to the business of pleasing your guests.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
one question, when investing on criminals, if they die, they dont reappear??
I'm not sure what you mean, but if you're referring to the investment opportunities like Gero, the Falth bros etc, you can't go blowing them away or you'll lose your investment. They won't reappear.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
How to follower aria
I am stuck here quest
Please help me.
I'm not sure what you're having difficulty with. Is it getting Aria to be a follower? I know I had to ask in the thread about a year ago when I started playing as I couldn't figure out how to get my girls to follow me. In the bottom middle box there's two sword icons lying horizontal along the bottom, click the one on Aria if she's there and you'll get a big brown border around it and she's now assigned to follow you. If she's not amongst the 'main slaves' there then click on the icon with the three horizontal lines (the menu) and then click Aria and then 'overview' and move her to one of the top two. From the menu you can also go to 'Jobs and Titles' and click the shield-plus icon to add her to your followers if you have room and don't have four mercs/slaves already assigned.

If it's just the continuation of the quest, once you've rescued her team you're up to date, it hasn't been continued yet but as I recall it's on the agenda for the near future.

Reactions: JaxMan and tsap

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
I'm not sure what you mean, but if you're referring to the investment opportunities like Gero, the Falth bros etc, you can't go blowing them away or you'll lose your investment. They won't reappear.
thats exactly was what i was asking thanks :D, i had an investment with gero i think but they got ripped from the map by the police xD

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
The game looks like it's been build mostly around the slave training side of things(kinda reminds me of slave maker 3), what is the gameplay like for a player if they go down the adventurer 'path'?
The slave training side is getting the love now but the adventurer path has always been there, provided you mean finding things and beating people up and taking their stuff. I do it in view of becoming a Master of Raana or better yet The Master of Raana. Thus I accumulate knowledge, skills, money, guns as well as useful people and fuckable females.

Reactions: zeraligator

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I have a few questions first is it possible to impregnate a slave without marrying them second how do i go about getting dakota as a slave or retainer and for my final question what is the easiest way to break slaves

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
It sucks that i cant fuck adrienne anymore if i marry michelle because michelle needs to be my main slave to do so. Dev can you please fix this?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
It sucks that i cant fuck adrienne anymore if i marry michelle because michelle needs to be my main slave to do so. Dev can you please fix this?
You should actually be able to engage in a threesome even after marrying Michelle. Just make sure your wife is not busy with any tasks and that she's not unconscious.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I have a few questions first is it possible to impregnate a slave without marrying them second how do i go about getting dakota as a slave or retainer and for my final question what is the easiest way to break slaves
Not right now but slave pregnancy will be implemented around 0.8.3.

Just interact with Aimee's Goods, upgrade her Merch to lvl2+ and the quest eventually executes after a couple of days.

Break .

4.50 star(s) 118 Votes