GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Good to hear! I'd ask which is which, but I respect that you probably don't want to reveal that. :)

It would be nice to see art for Mai-Lynn in particular, but I was referring to things like:
1. In bondage, you put in a ring gag, go to oral, and the ring gag vanishes.
2. You give a girl a collar, and it doesn't show up on her main picture in the house.
3. A fully broken, undying affection, highly corrupt girl with an oral fixation swallows and thanks you... and her pic looks quite unhappy.
It is, to be fair, a problem I find in many games, especially ones with recurring content. It just bugs me every time I see it.
I understand good art takes a lot of effort, but I'd rather see the current girls (and retainers) have more (even if it means a delay or not getting additional girls).

Unrelated, I think I may have found a glitch; I was running a 3 ration a day surplus. I assigned Mai-Lynn as my Pantry Girl, trained her Domestic up to 81... and it is still +3R/day. No change in my household/slaves or other settings. Checked the next day, same. Removed title and reapplied it, same. Not a big deal but figured I'd pass it on.
It's a matter of time, really. Rendering all possible outcomes and synchronize it with dialogues would be an almost infinite task. Players sometimes have to fill in those situations by roleplaying it and view pics as generic flavor fillers.

But Mai-Lynn is actually up next! ;)

I'd have to look at your save to dig any deeper in what might be causing that particular situation. Send it here through PM or on Discord if you have the time!

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
0.8.2 (A3) has been released (Tier4+)!

This is a huge update compared to the last Alpha A2 release. Features include:
  • Three new adventure districts.
  • A new lengthy quest (the Tier2+ Chapter 3 - speak to your brother's old slave to activate. See journal for further instructions. Works even if she's your wife).
  • A mini scavenger quest in Outer Marston Swamps.
  • Two new dynamic enemies that you can surprise (Stealth skill) - vagrants in Marston Swamps and raiders in The Wetlands.
  • Combat hot keys.
  • Combat special attacks.
  • New location: The Orphanage.
  • New location: The Historical Society.
  • And much, much more!

The 0.8.1.8 Public release is also IMMINENT. Expect it within a couple of days.

Screenshots:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mahroni

Aug 22, 2020
0.8.2 (A3) has been released (Tier4+)!

This is a huge update compared to the last Alpha A2 release. Features include:
  • Three new adventure districts.
  • A new lengthy quest (the Tier2+ Chapter 3 - speak to your brother's old slave to activate. See journal for further instructions. Works even if she's your wife).
  • A mini scavenger quest in Outer Marston Swamps.
  • Two new dynamic enemies that you can surprise (Stealth skill) - vagrants in Marston Swamps and raiders in The Wetlands.
  • Combat hot keys.
  • Combat special attacks.
  • New location: The Orphanage.
  • New location: The Historical Society.
  • And much, much more!

The 0.8.1.8 Public release is also IMMINENT. Expect it within a couple of days.

Screenshots:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will there be slave capturing system in upcoming public release? Someone mentioned here it starts from version 8.2(tier patrons).

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Will there be slave capturing system in upcoming public release? Someone mentioned here it starts from version 8.2(tier patrons).
No, the random slave framework is still in development but 0.8.1.8 will have some features that were originally planned for 082, that I now deem as finished - like Religions, factions, combat special attacks and the holy virgin.

Reactions: andafer

VonTroll

Sep 11, 2017
Hey all, I'm playing on Android with joiplay, but I have a PC save I don't want to lose/replay, but it won't just let me save to disk on pc, transfer to Android, load from disk on Android (it seemed too easy so I really should have known...) anyone know of a workaround?

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
The whipping cane perhaps?
It was, indeed, the whipping cane.

(I was playing with the submission strategy in battle, getting ready for the next point(?) release. Though, for now, it is just a death-by-a-thousand-cuts strategy...)

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Hey all, I'm playing on Android with joiplay, but I have a PC save I don't want to lose/replay, but it won't just let me save to disk on pc, transfer to Android, load from disk on Android (it seemed too easy so I really should have known...) anyone know of a workaround?
Unfortunately I'm not familiar with any workarounds. Joiplay doesn't allow for saving to disk in HTML games afaik, probably due to the scoped storage or related changes made in android 11 onwards. As an avid player of HTML games on Android myself, I use a file manager called Mixplorer (can be found on the XDA forums) to open the game in my regular mobile browser. It auto-hosts a local server that it runs the game through, which allows all those native browser functions like saving to disk to work.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Version 0.8.1.8 Public is now live!

This is a pretty broad release that adds new locations, new combat actions, religions, factions, lewd renders and lots more!

Highlights
  • A complete religion system with six different beliefs for the player to choose - Atheism, Two Moons, Christianity, Islam, Cult of the Elder and Aesir.
  • New locations: The holy virgin, the historical society and Odensborg (Warrior Hall temple).
  • Living factions with dynamic power values, treasure chests, leaders, vassals, etc.
  • New combat special actions (Aim, power strike).
  • Ammo loot.
  • Unlocked MC Power value for all tiers.
Full .

NOTE! As a large number of factions will be injected into the game engine on startup, loading an old save from "lower" city districts might display a small red error, caused by the engine looking for faction HQs, spawning faction troops, etc. Those errors are harmless, however, and will disappear if you head back home and then go outside again. New games or Home location saves will never see this.

holyvirgin.jpg

his2.jpg

Mahroni

Aug 22, 2020
Version 0.8.1.8 Public is now live!

This is a pretty broad release that adds new locations, new combat actions, religions, factions, lewd renders and lots more!

Highlights
  • A complete religion system with six different beliefs for the player to choose - Atheism, Two Moons, Christianity, Islam, Cult of the Elder and Aesir.
  • New locations: The holy virgin, the historical society and Odensborg (Warrior Hall temple).
  • Living factions with dynamic power values, treasure chests, leaders, vassals, etc.
  • New combat special actions (Aim, power strike).
  • Ammo loot.
  • Unlocked MC Power value for all tiers.
Full .

NOTE! As a large number of factions will be injected into the game engine on startup, loading an old save from "lower" city districts might display a small red error, caused by the engine looking for faction HQs, spawning faction troops, etc. Those errors are harmless, however, and will disappear if you head back home and then go outside again. New games or Home location saves will never see this.

Download.

View attachment 2740013

View attachment 2740015
I would stop being atheist and embrace Christianity for that 1st pic alone!

Reactions: GD-studios

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
It's a matter of time, really. Rendering all possible outcomes and synchronize it with dialogues would be an almost infinite task. Players sometimes have to fill in those situations by roleplaying it and view pics as generic flavor fillers.

I'd have to look at your save to dig any deeper in what might be causing that particular situation. Send it here through PM or on Discord if you have the time!

Believe me, I know how combinatorics can get out of hand, and I'm not asking for every combination.

Save attached; later in the game but I believe the problem is still there.

4.50 star(s) 118 Votes