Sep 23, 2023
$880 a day with academy trained slaves ? Huh, I make $1000+ a night with an all whore crew that only needed some good bangin' and whippin' lol
Atleast my slaves has dignified work rather than making them into sluts. My slaves are very well treated and is exclusive to my MC only lol. and at the same time i have no need of more cash, infact i was looking for something to invest or spent it on.

Also do you mean all 10 slaves gives you 1,000+ a night? my 9 slaves have an income of 880+150 = 1,030 a night... lol it's an income of my 9 slaves FYI.
8 of my slaves has amiable affection to my MC and the other 2 are neutral, while yours are probably broken left over slaves being whip and tortured by you lol.

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I guess she's a little pissed off, but nothing more than usual. She's been like that forever since she's immune to everything like I've said.

View attachment 2972257

Everything fails. No baths no sex and arousal goes negative as soon as I try anything.
Ah, venomous. I don't know how to fix that one, I've always backed off and worked another angle. I do know others have run into your predicament, I don't know if anyone has solved it, I don't recall anyone posting that they have.

Have you tried a full-out Affection assault? Max allowance, nice gifts, Golden Dragon...everything you can possibly do to increase Affection?

Canes

May 27, 2018
Ah, venomous. I don't know how to fix that one, I've always backed off and worked another angle. I do know others have run into your predicament, I don't know if anyone has solved it, I don't recall anyone posting that they have.

Have you tried a full-out Affection assault? Max allowance, nice gifts, Golden Dragon...everything you can possibly do to increase Affection?
I did for awhile but she just kept going into venomous, so I just gave up and sold her. She wasn't that worth it to me especially when all the other slaves were at Ecstatic/Loving. I managed to get Mae out of venomous actually, but not this one.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Does the "Terror from the deep" move to other places?
If so, does anyone know how much time we have to kill it?
I don't know if it moves, but I do know Skyguard will eventually get around to taking care of it. I think they have a 5% chance per day of eliminating .

'Oh, no...they say he's got to go--Go, go, Godzilla!
Oh, no...there goes Tokyo--Go, go Godzilla!'

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Question
can you even beat the Goran-ika? or it is suposed to be unbeatable?
View attachment 2972722
Context i am playing in normal with a full squad the best weapons, armour and pretty much all of my squad has warriores and all of them have 100 Hp and at least 100 range.
But even with Rng on my side (nobody gets singled out) i can barely take about half to 2/3 of his healt before a complete wipe. so am i doing something wrong?
You need the Mercs with staying power, 150 hp. That's Ayden, Black Guardsman, Felix and Mr. Doyle. Get the implants for yourself and get your own hp up to 200. Everyone but Ayden uses plasma naturally.

Edit to add:

And it goes without saying that everyone gets Duraplate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nimbu

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I did for awhile but she just kept going into venomous, so I just gave up and sold her. She wasn't that worth it to me especially when all the other slaves were at Ecstatic/Loving. I managed to get Mae out of venomous actually, but not this one.
I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm glad you managed to salvage Mae. I've never let it get that low but it's good to hear it can be overcome because in my next run I might end up there temporarily with captured 'Lonely Bandit Girls'. They start pretty pissed off and I'm not going to be playing a nice guy in my next big run.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
someone knows what's the max for each stat?

cause it seems like you can go beyond 100 for stamina, academy, domestic and so on.
That's being worked on right now. Initially a lot of them weren't capped, so some of us who've played long runs have high numbers, but I do believe for almost everything there's no bonuses to any rating past 130.

Some have been capped already and there's probably more of that coming.

Reactions: Daxter250

simon247

Jan 1, 2020
someone knows what's the max for each stat?

cause it seems like you can go beyond 100 for stamina, academy, domestic and so on.
I was able to save-edit 400 stamina and 1000hp and it seems to work just as you'd expect with no negative consequences except that you're playing a power fantasy. I'm not sure about other stats - I was able to make them 200, but I have no idea how to check if it does anything, or to which level the associated mechanics extend. A great question actually! I'd really like to have an answer included in the Wiki. I think this may need dev/GM's advice.

Reactions: Daba and Daxter250

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
How can you open that quest? i havent meet that opponent. and theyre no worthy opponents to test my incredible arsenals.
It's a one percent chance to happen, I don't know if there's any requiring conditions. I've not encountered it yet myself, but I've only played about 20 days since it was added.

Have you run into any Legendary Bounties (Tier-7) yet? Those are pretty much guaranteed to take down at least two of your team and a stack-wipe is not uncommon.

Sep 23, 2023
It's a one percent chance to happen, I don't know if there's any requiring conditions. I've not encountered it yet myself, but I've only played about 20 days since it was added.

Have you run into any Legendary Bounties (Tier-7) yet? Those are pretty much guaranteed to take down at least two of your team and a stack-wipe is not uncommon.
I never allowed my team to be down a single time. if they're down i'll just repeat it until no one is down during fight. I literally hunt dinosaurs and my team use plasma rifles since all of them have ammo pack buff. lol after all i become the champion in Arena without getting a single teammate down.

and yes i only accept 5/6 to 6/6 insane difficulty bounty and none of them manange to take down my soldiers nor my MC.

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I never allowed my team to be down a single time. if they're down i'll just repeat it until no one is down during fight. I literally hunt dinosaurs and my team use plasma rifles since all of them have ammo pack buff. lol after all i become the champion in Arena without getting a single teammate down.
You're going to find save-scumming doesn't do much when your opponents have 150-200 hitpoints too, and all five have Plasma guns and Duraplate--or better. Somebody is going down, probably two and it might just be all of them.

Keep doing bounties and you'll run into them.

Sep 23, 2023
You're going to find save-scumming doesn't do much when your opponents have 150-200 hitpoints too, and all five have Plasma guns and Duraplate--or better. Somebody is going down, probably two and it might just be all of them.

Keep doing bounties and you'll run into them.
Nahh, i have the power to change the difficulty of bounty, and it's up to me to take them or not. If that's the case im no longer interested seeing i'll just wait while i keep increasing my money by clicking conclued the day.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Nahh, i have the power to change the difficulty of bounty, and it's up to me to take them or not. If that's the case im no longer interested seeing i'll just wait while i keep increasing my money by clicking conclued the day.
I dodge them too, not worth it. Even if I 'won' I'd use up my 'gains' in Ammo and tendstims. Tier-6s I eat for breakfast.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes