T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Any rough ideas when the OTK spanking will make it to public? Looks like 8.3, but I gotta ask now that 8.2.1 is public.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Bondage 96 and Flagellation 91 not even one successful roll. Manipulate at 99 and Charm at 83, no successful roll.
What's the point of these skills?

It seems Willpower is everything.
Maybe change the roll type in the settings? There is a three options

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Bondage 96 and Flagellation 91 not even one successful roll. Manipulate at 99 and Charm at 83, no successful roll.
What's the point of these skills?

It seems Willpower is everything.
I find that you need to build their happiness and affection at least a little before taking them down to the dungeon. Just do request sex a few times first. With high skills normal affection is fine for bondage. With low skill I wait til at least amiable.

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
The science skill, but hacking is WIP so far, not much use for it outside of a couple of instances. For that, get the Handheld Computer from the General Store in Redhaven.
High level hacking is needed for MayLinn quest now
And I just can't do it with my relatively dumb char...

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
I find that you need to build their happiness and affection at least a little before taking them down to the dungeon. Just do request sex a few times first. With high skills normal affection is fine for bondage. With low skill I wait til at least amiable.
It works way better if you arouse them with Seduce before the bondage session

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Do you know any more variables?
In Firefox at least the console offers autocomplete, so you can browse through active variables that way. Basically if you type into console "SugarCube.State.active.variables." you get a scrolling list of everything defined.

I dumped some code parts a few versions back, but most of it is still relevant.

In general, if you're already using the console nothing stops you from opening start_game file itself with something like Notepad++ and just looking through the script for relevant entries. It's no assembly, at least variable declarations are pretty self-explanatory. Especially since Grim, unlike a lot of professional programmers I've ran into, actually uses meaningful names for those, heh, so you can look that up for guaranteed-to-be-current variable names.

Game setup variables (that contain inventory stuff and master stats, along with a LOT of things you shouldn't touch without knowing exactly what they do, e.g. quest states) are below

/* INVENTORY SETTINGS BELOW */​

Slave variables can be found looking for

set $girlname = "Lovisa​

Though I'll say what I always say when offering such information - the more you rely on cheats, the more you deny yourself actual gameplay, and the faster you'll get bored. I strongly advise to, if you do decide to cheat, keep it to absolute minimum.

Or just don't, and instead of it learn the mechanics sufficiently well that those are no longer necessary. Even avoiding "the grind" will prevent you from experiencing some parts of the game.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
So restarted the game... are there any groups I should leave alive on the map to invest in instead of killing everyone. I have a feeling that is how I make money, and why I keep running out.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
So restarted the game... are there any groups I should leave alive on the map to invest in instead of killing everyone. I have a feeling that is how I make money, and why I keep running out.
Gero's group has investment, but not too early unless you have Rebecca or influence of 10,000 (I think) or they might be eliminated by the skyguard before too long. 1% chance without either, but seems higher as they usually get taken out fairly quickly. The Felton's also have investment, though they give -2 influence, but that doesn't really matter after awhile as you can increase that quickly

The headkillers will have an additional quest later (not implemented yet) if you don't kill them, but they have no investment.

These don't give much money, but it's a start and the gang in the Docks will siphon off some of it until you take them out.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

smokey5144

Feb 25, 2022
Can someone tell me how to assign slaves to fight with me? The wiki says to add them to the party in the household slave management window, but I don't know where that is. Is this something I do at home before going out, while I'm out with my party, just before combat, or what?

Sep 23, 2023
Can someone tell me how to assign slaves to fight with me? The wiki says to add them to the party in the household slave management window, but I don't know where that is. Is this something I do at home before going out, while I'm out with my party, just before combat, or what?
You cannot add or assign a slave into your team, because your team is full, unassign 1 follower in your team so you can assign a new follower in to your team.

Reactions: smokey5144

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
In Firefox at least the console offers autocomplete, so you can browse through active variables that way. Basically if you type into console "SugarCube.State.active.variables." you get a scrolling list of everything defined.
Is it possible to return "slaves" on the market. For example Amelia to Kumanto hall, so I could buy her later?
Somehow edit save or else?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
High level hacking is needed for MayLinn quest now
And I just can't do it with my relatively dumb char...
With high influence you can just buy the seeds if you want. No hacking required. I prefer the hacking route personally, but for a low int build I would probably just buy them. The 2nd door is impossible to hack at low science skill. You need at least 80-100 or so.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes