SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Is it possible to return "slaves" on the market. For example Amelia to Kumanto hall, so I could buy her later?
Somehow edit save or else?
For the specific instance of the one you already bought, not that I'm aware of, since that's a unique generation of stats/traits. You can't "return" them, just eliminate... you bastard.

I assume the situation is, you bought Amelia, decided would rather have someone else for now, want to be able to buy her again. That can be arranged in a quick and dirty way, though it might break things along the way. Use at your own risk, which probably includes potential save corruption. I only tested whether or not the slave is available for purchase again. This only works for slaves you do purchase, any other unique slave would need resetting of all their quests variables, and I never messed with my games this much (I use my own advice and limit cheating to setting up "thematic" characters and occasional quick-starting).

One thing to mention is that you should absolutely NOT use this method for generating multiple copies of unique slaves. This is damn-well-guaranteed to break things up with normal gameplay, since the game tracks multiple things including state of their personal quests and you'll have two different "characters" trying to store their individual values in same variables.

Anyway, to reset ownership of a unique slave, you need to look up the ownership variable for them. Meaning if it says in the copypasta below $ownlov, the Sugarcube invocation to "reset" Lovisa availability at the market is "SugarCube.State.active.variables.ownlov = 0" (without quotes). Remove their presence from your household using Talk->End Slave Contract (this might also affect Happiness/Affection of other slaves in your household, but it's the easiest way). Then reset the appropriate ownership variable, and that character should be available for purchase again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Above contain slaves you should NOT touch (Juno likely, Michelle, Aria, whoever else is not directly purchased from one of the slave markets without involvement of a quest).

It's not that it's impossible to "reset" non-purchaseable slaves, or Aria (it is), but you'd need to know every single game variable that needs to be changed and that's a lot of digging through the code. I encourage you to experiment (on a separate save!), because it's a good way to learn Sugarcube and JavaScript. Which makes it a doorway into learning how to make your own stuff within same environment. Or just to know more things you never know when might come in useful.

Sadly, it's just not something I can throw my time at to help with in broader scope, sorry.

Reactions: Daba

neoLemur

Feb 9, 2017
Is there any sexual encounters associated with raising ones standing with any of the major religions factions?

Sep 23, 2023
Just massacre Carozza House and tried to punch both Don Carozza and Carozza Jr. Too bad they can't be captured as slaves. they didn't even managed to incapacitate anyone in my team lol.

cfcfc.png

Sep 23, 2023
What are the conditions to attack Carozza? I went there and all I see are "Faction overview" and "leave".
I can't tell, i only become The Leader of Catholic, the church of two moon and Fort Sera, I also max my standing in The Rep, Academy and Kymanto hall.

I'm not sure but it has to do with your Standing in The Rep because it says the The Rep will turned a blind eye, on me attacking Carozza house since its a shrouded place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lurker452

Canes

May 27, 2018
It's impossible because it requires a willpower lower than 5, look at her willpower it's 86, it's absolutely impossible lol.
I can tell you're new to the game, welcome, welcome. Low Willpower or ...?
It's right there in the screenshot even.

EDIT: I have figured it out though. As per the Wiki:

Some girls might also require you to finish their main quest before proposing marriage.

Last edited:

Canes

May 27, 2018
It does matter. If you have opposing religions you have zero chance.
Hmm, you're right. Now why would the dev not put that in the requirements on the same screen. Thing is, it doesn't seem to work with any religion at all, only Atheism, so what gives?

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Can someone tell me how to assign slaves to fight with me? The wiki says to add them to the party in the household slave management window, but I don't know where that is. Is this something I do at home before going out, while I'm out with my party, just before combat, or what?
There is a sword symbol beneath the picures of your main slaves. You can only click it to activate a main slave to follow (and fight) if you have a maximum of 3 Followers from your Houshold. But keep in mind to get then an armor and a weapon.

smokey5144

Feb 25, 2022
You cannot add or assign a slave into your team, because your team is full, unassign 1 follower in your team so you can assign a new follower in to your team.
Thanks! But damn, I was hoping I could add them to my existing party rather than just replacing an existing member.

Sep 23, 2023
Finally a worthy opponent lol. I commend him for almost taking down 1 of my team lol.
fefefefss.png dedeededaaa.png
Finally i have encountered the supposedly unbeatable opponent they're talking about. which pique my interest to test my strong arsenal.

Last edited:

kenzo79

Mar 7, 2018
So I was humming right along capturing slaves for the Fort Sera mission. Now it seems it is impossible for me to capture anymore male slaves in battle for me to finish the mission. Did I trigger something that won't let me capture anymore male slaves? They just don't become available when I go to loot.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes