Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Imaginary-wise, haha, good one. I don't think it would be a herculean task as many of the images don't even show the crotch area, but true, there are a lot of them if you want to do all slaves, and not just a couple. Though I was mostly asking for future renders and slaves.
I was just guessing and going off what has been posted by the creator. If you go way back in the thread you'll see that initially he intended to have separate pics with pubes, tats, various piercings etc. That was when there was a two slave limit and he figured players would be satisfied to train one girl at a time with perhaps a favorite as an assistant, like Slavemaker 3.

It turned out the players wanted more slaves at a time than that, and more slots, Slots, SLOTS! Me included. Thus the more customizable render schemes become untenable. As for imagination, I have to do that, as in my fantasy household the pretty girls are all naked--all the time. I may decorate them with piercings and their collar and cuffs, but that's all in the house--ever. So I don't like that some of the renders have clothes, but imagine those clothes away. Not ideal, but it works for me.

Averil Lewis has unshaven pics, have you tried her yet? She's one of the best girls overall, a popular choice for wife too.

Last edited:

Unimatrix001

Oct 3, 2019
Hey, so I accidently sold the Ortega slave and saved my game (don't want to start a new playthrough since I am pretty advanced). Is there ANY way I can get her again? Maybe a safe edit?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Hey, so I accidently sold the Ortega slave and saved my game (don't want to start a new playthrough since I am pretty advanced). Is there ANY way I can get her again? Maybe a safe edit?
Can you use the autosave in slot 1?

If not there may be a way, but I'm not the sort who knows how to do it.

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
ok so this has happened 2x now hired 2 seperate girls (mercenaries or what ever )
says they have been added to my house hold GREAT so when i got home WHY cant i find them?
Non-slaves appear on the Household screen:
From the home screen: Manage > Household (button with 3 heads)
Also from the home screen: Menu ("Hamburger" button below main slaves) > Household (bottom left)

Reactions: str8up

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
There are two things in this game I couldn't manage no matter how many times I tried. One of them was getting Domestic focus for slaves. I finally figured that out. Other one was getting intelligence increase for slaves from spaceball event. I still can't do that. I think I found related code, have a look, please.

Code:
<<if _inca is true and $slave1party is true and $av_int lte 69 and $skillroll gte 57>>
<br><div class="tex8px"><br></div>
$girlnames ''INTELLIGENCE (+1)'' has increased!
<<set $av_int+=1>>
<</if>&gt
Can anyone make sense of this? I know the obvious requirement of a slave being below 69 intelligence. They probably need to be participants as well. What else???

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
There are two things in this game I couldn't manage no matter how many times I tried. One of them was getting Domestic focus for slaves. I finally figured that out. Other one was getting intelligence increase for slaves from spaceball event. I still can't do that. I think I found related code, have a look, please.

Code:
<<if _inca is true and $slave1party is true and $av_int lte 69 and $skillroll gte 57>>
<<set $av_int+=1>>
<</if>&gt
Can anyone make sense of this? I know the obvious requirement of a slave being below 69 intelligence. They probably need to be participants as well. What else???
How did you get domestic focus? Actually, how does one get any type of focus? Any I've gotten have seemed rather random and I have not associated it with any activity.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021

Code:
<<set $av_int+=1>>
<</if>&gt
Below or equal to 69 int. $skillroll seems to be greater or equal to 57 out of a hundred randomized chance. Don't know if it's modified beyond that. You, however, missed this bit of relevant code:

<<set _ran to random(1, 6)>>

<<if _ran lte 3>>And it's a night of quick shots, even scores and blasting special effects as you shoot the AI controlled ball over the field, hoping to manipulate its course and pull home the victory for you and your allies.<</if>>
<<if _ran gte 4>>Being the first real-life Human vs AI sport, Spaceball is all about manipulating your shots enough to overthrow the computer's three guardians and two center field players. It's a quick and mind-numbing sport that drills the human intelligence to its limits. <<set _inca to true>><<set _ro to random(1, 4)>><</if>>

Meaning in order to even get to your part, a roll 4, 5, or 6 out of 6 has to be rolled. The last part, _ro if you are wondering, is relevant to the MC's chance to increase int.

How did you get domestic focus? Actually, how does one get any type of focus? Any I've gotten have seemed rather random and I have not associated it with any activity.
A lot of them seem associated with with random events during strolls. Gaming way would be to figure which $focus = x corresponding to desired focus and just keep trying to trigger event. Full cheaty way would be to just edit it in save file.

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018

Code:
&lt;&lt;if _inca is true and $slave1party is true and $av_int lte 69 and $skillroll gte 57&gt;&gt;
&lt;br&gt;&lt;div class=&quot;tex8px&quot;&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
$girlnames &#39;&#39;INTELLIGENCE (+1)&#39;&#39; has increased!
&lt;&lt;set $av_int+=1&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt
It took me forever too! My failing was having pleasure slaves, instead you have to have all your slaves as participants and a full party of guests. I used all the trimmings, but I don't know if that was necessary.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Factions
  • The way Factions generate money has been completely revamped. They start giving you "donations" and revenues already at Standing 15+, and continue to increase their revenues even after Standing has reached 100. They'll only provide Influence boosts after 100+, however, just like before.
Kimanto.jpg

Preachers.jpg

Busines.jpg

I´m making anything wrong? It´s a bug? It´s working as intended??

Canes

May 27, 2018
I was just guessing and going off what has been posted by the creator. If you go way back in the thread you'll see that initially he intended to have separate pics with pubes, tats, various piercings etc. That was when there was a two slave limit and he figured players would be satisfied to train one girl at a time with perhaps a favorite as an assistant, like Slavemaker 3.

It turned out the players wanted more slaves at a time than that, and more slots, Slots, SLOTS! Me included. Thus the more customizable render schemes become untenable. As for imagination, I have to do that, as in my fantasy household the pretty girls are all naked--all the time. I may decorate them with piercings and their collar and cuffs, but that's all in the house--ever. So I don't like that some of the renders have clothes, but imagine those clothes away. Not ideal, but it works for me.

Averil Lewis has unshaven pics, have you tried her yet? She's one of the best girls overall, a popular choice for wife too.
Averil Lewis? Funny how I never tried her in all my playthroughs. Thanks.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I've get rid of her, because she gets angry with my MC without any reason. though my household is full of slaves, she's still losing affection. The hell with that extrovert, Women ☕.
It looks like the Mad Preacher will be tapping Adrienne's tight little teen-aged ass after all. I'm sure he's pleased by your decision.

• Haha
Reactions: j01ntr0l1a
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes