rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
How did you get domestic focus? Actually, how does one get any type of focus? Any I've gotten have seemed rather random and I have not associated it with any activity.
Take a slave to walk and extend the walk. Your slave also needs to be above 40 intelligence (strangely enough this isn't a requirement for academic or tech focus but domestic focus). Time also might be another requirement. When I finished walking with her it was around 18.00. If there is something about "a lot of people" or "a lot of businessmen/corporate suits" in the descriptions then there is a chance you can get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunner Rey

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
Nope, I can't get that int increase from spaceball event. Maybe the player character being above 69 int prevents slaves from getting it as well...

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Nope, I can't get that int increase from spaceball event. Maybe the player character being above 69 int prevents slaves from getting it as well...
:unsure: Shouldn't. Could it be just bad luck? How many times did you run the event? Overall, it's a 21.5% chance of success, assuming there aren't additional modifiers.

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
:unsure: Shouldn't. Could it be just bad luck? How many times did you run the event? Overall, it's a 21.5% chance of success, assuming there aren't additional modifiers.
Hundreds of times. I couldn't do it when I first played the game last year, and I still can't do it. I tried to start a new game thinking maybe my old save was corrupted, but it didn't work either. One thing I could manage though is increasing it for the player character (normally he is at 92 int, I tweaked the code to increase cap from 69 to 99 and it worked like a charm), but I never managed to do it for slaves.

simon247

Jan 1, 2020
View attachment 2981543

View attachment 2981544

View attachment 2981545

I´m making anything wrong? It´s a bug? It´s working as intended??
Same issue here. I edited the save file and donated to the Catholic Church so much so that my standing with them went from 0 to 100+, and still don't seem to be getting any investment income. The only faction giving me anything is Fort Sera, and I can see investment income changing immediately once I donate.I wonder if there's something else we have to do in the game?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Same issue here. I edited the save file and donated to the Catholic Church so much so that my standing with them went from 0 to 100+, and still don't seem to be getting any investment income. The only faction giving me anything is Fort Sera, and I can see investment income changing immediately once I donate.I wonder if there's something else we have to do in the game?
Are you Catholic? I think he changed it recently so you have to be Catholic to get the benefits, unlike before.

simon247

Jan 1, 2020
Are you Catholic? I think he changed it recently so you have to be Catholic to get the benefits, unlike before.
Nope, 2 moons. I tried donating to them as well and getting nothing.

I also tried donating to other non-religious factions (like Kymanto) and I'm not getting anything either.

*edited

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Nope, 2 moons. I tried donating to them as well and getting nothing.

I also tried donating to other non-religious factions (like Kymanto) and I'm not getting anything either.

*edited
Last I heard the only 2 religions you can currently get income from are the vikings (Aesir) and the christians. They both start paying at 15 standing.

Reactions: simon247
Sep 23, 2023
Don't see a point in keeping them since they have no renders, so I either kill them or sell them. Thanks for the info.
I tried killing slaves by leaving them to starve in basement tied in rope or in a dildo chair. Experimenting if they could actually die. Man I was kind disturb torturing them even I could restore the game where I havent done any torture against them. But it change me into not selling them but instead banishing them with every valuable things and skills I could gave to them. And money also lol.

heerwa2

Apr 14, 2020
Hello my goodie DEV sir, I hope this question wouldn't be bother. But do you have any arrangement for the gang "Headkillers" I dare not to finish them off because i kinda pity da man who's sister got sold as a slave. I guess you have more idea for that gang and kinda expect a funny "Brother & Sister's meeting" Just like a sense in fallout-2, your friend meet his daughter and got insulted by daughter in front of his "boss" the player haha. Anyway thank you so much for the recent update, your work, is a freaking true ART! Take care sir.

Sep 23, 2023
It looks like the Mad Preacher will be tapping Adrienne's tight little teen-aged ass after all. I'm sure he's pleased by your decision.
Muwahahahaha. Michelle that i just banish finally come back to me. PS : i return to my old save data where i banish Michelle. and use DEV powers lol.

xsxsxsx.png dded.png

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2023
That is cool! I'm collecting Bandit/baddie gals, so far i have found 4 of 'em! But have never seen such a gal, Thsi " Camille" I'm starting to worry that i have killed her in one of earlier versions. have you found her actual location anyway? Thank you!
she's either in stokke hills or Watery eyes. she's a lone bandit girl that ambushes you.

rugburn

Sep 16, 2018
So is this dev gonna start locking slaves/girls behind dialogue now? I did the quest before the update and I assume I chose the wrong option when doing Miss Winton's quest cause I can't fuck her now. I didn't ask for money but I also don't think I picked the perv option cause I assumed she'd get mad so I guess I'm locked out of her now? Really don't want to start a new game.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
That should be changed, one's inner convictions/faith and benefits from organized religion shouldn't be linked. Even Roman emperor Constantine the Great who made Christianity into state religion never consider himself Christian as he probably sow it as servant/slave religion. Only after much pressure from his priests and advisors he apparently converted to Christianity and got baptized on his deathbed, but many historians doubt if he accepted Christianity even then.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes