ythp

Oct 15, 2018
I'm very confused. Is there anywhere that explains what you're supposed to do in this game?
I create a character, choose a bunch of stats that - I have no idea what they do -, then the game starts and it tells me to go to the journal to see what to do. Where is the journal? What am I supposed to _do_?
I tried walking around a bit, got in combat and I didn't have any weapons. I couldn't quit out of it. There is no menu button. All I could do was delete my browser session.
How the f*ck do you play this game? Is there a UI bug where I'm just missing a bunch of stuff?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im not sure if i expereinced a bug or maybe somehting unscripted or what ever BUT i just lost several hours worth of game play i had in....i did the end day and a warning came up to deal with critical situations or something and i tried to stop a slave from leaving and then there was no options or anything (pissed me off)
i really really really would like to see a back button added into this game ...sucks having to start over from my last save and i pray i dont run into this same shit again fuck man

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I'm very confused. Is there anywhere that explains what you're supposed to do in this game?
I create a character, choose a bunch of stats that - I have no idea what they do -, then the game starts and it tells me to go to the journal to see what to do. Where is the journal? What am I supposed to _do_?
I tried walking around a bit, got in combat and I didn't have any weapons. I couldn't quit out of it. There is no menu button. All I could do was delete my browser session.
How the f*ck do you play this game? Is there a UI bug where I'm just missing a bunch of stuff?
game does take some getting use to so off to the far right hand side see your picture (kind of hard to describe) click that and then another window will pop up and your journal is dead smack in the middle
hope that helps

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
you probably don't see the whole UI because of your resolution. I use Firefox 80% zoom out option.

ythp

Oct 15, 2018
game does take some getting use to so off to the far right hand side see your picture (kind of hard to describe) click that and then another window will pop up and your journal is dead smack in the middle
hope that helps
I found it, thanks. Is there any guide for this game? I feel like I'll need it :confused:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I just started playing this game and I can't win a single roll when trying to get my slave to do anything. From what I can gather it has to do with Willpower? How do I lower Willpower reliably as a new slaver?
Most possibly your Charm and/or Manipulate it´s low. Read the books that you can find in the Bookstore and raise them

Liliyns

Jun 26, 2020
So I got a question im playing on joiplay but I can't save or load disk is there a work around or im a fked?

simon247

Jan 1, 2020
You can only have 1 son and 1 daughter with your wife. The rest will have inactive pregnancy even you divorce and marry other slaves.
yeah the pregnancy options getting attention is what I'm looking forward to the most by far. I'll be happy even if it means children never becoming active NPCs. As a matter of fact, I'd prefer that. Have a passive nursery, or ability to terminate or sell them once they grow up, or whatever would work.

Currently, the pregnancy functionality pretty much doesn't exist for anyone except if you go with the marriage path, and even then, the basic functionality is very cool, but beyond getting pregnant it's super limited - as you're forced to keep 2 pre-defined children that become NPCs you basically can't get rid of.

Reactions: tsap

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
im hung up on a quest says to view your office from the manage (home) prowler in the depths
ive looked all over and clicked the arrows and office is no where to be found EXCEPT upgrades (i know thats
Look on the right-side bookshelf in the pic. Click on the book with an 'H' on it. Go to the Library (under Facilities) and read it.

Edit to add: Sorry, that's the other quest. I can't remember if Prowler in the Depths has a clickable thing on the picture as well. Is that the Pentacle you're looking for?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Look on the right-side bookshelf in the pic. Click on the book with an 'H' on it. Go to the Library (under Facilities) and read it.

Edit to add: Sorry, that's the other quest. I can't remember if Prowler in the Depths has a clickable thing on the picture as well. Is that the Pentacle you're looking for?
ya figured out shortly after i posted haha thanks though

Reactions: Gunner Rey

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im wondering if in the future to add change that we can take girls out and place them in our house or the retreat really dont have enough room for all the girls theres so many and im not sure what ones are important to keep theres so many if anything like to have unlimited rooms for them
(THAT WOULD BE GREAT)

Last edited:
Reactions: namelessone22

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Bruh, that's why we have whipping cane. I'm pretty overpowered because I have godlike melee skill, I can literally 1 hit any bandit with leather armor. But I have 110% guarantee to incapacitate 1 bandit and capture it as a slave. Because every encounter I always capture 1 slave. Since you can only capture 1 slave per encounter lol.

Wanna see my captured slaves in Fort Sera? Lol
u can capture up to 2 slaves 1 guy 1 girl , but only one of each per encounter

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes