SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Welcome to the ricefields motherfucker.
I think it's safe to say you will avoid the split into Northern and Southern Burakumin even if the North embraces cummunism. Ikaanos thanks you for being serviced o7

Also, it's somewhat amusing that you probably could get similar household strength and some quest dialogues, if intentionally delayed, would still treat you like some bozo off the street.

I really do appreciate the more "strategic" scope Grim apparently has planned. Would make From the Ashes start even more appealing if the end result could be a personal planetary kingdom, especially if taking over the Mastersphere is a possibility down the line.

Also, I'm a sucker for management/strategy combos regardless of genre, so there's that. Wonder if we'd get some larger-scale warfare implementation at the end of things.

Not bad for a Sugarcube-driven production.

Reactions: namelessone22

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Does Piper have anything special about her? Quests, special jobs, unique traits etc.
No quest yet, but she can be special in one way. Of the girls easily available early she'll have the Discipline to get the Discipline bonus for the rest of your girls as Head Maid. She'll cost you a little because she's kinda stupid, but if no one else can muster a 60 Discipline (without being Malevolent like Rebecca) you can use Piper to get the Discipline your girls desperately need in the beginning.

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
How in god's name are you supposed to train slaves in this game? I maxed out my starting charm and manipulate. I even took the option that gives +30 to teens and yet on the most basic conversation rolls with that first female slave from the tutorial, I'm still given checks that are literally impossible no matter what I roll, even with sandbox mode turned on!
Her defiance constantly goes up and her affection constantly goes down and there's nothing I can do about it.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
How in god's name are you supposed to train slaves in this game? I maxed out my starting charm and manipulate. I even took the option that gives +30 to teens and yet on the most basic conversation rolls with that first female slave from the tutorial, I'm still given checks that are literally impossible no matter what I roll, even with sandbox mode turned on!
Her defiance constantly goes up and her affection constantly goes down and there's nothing I can do about it.
When you're first starting you're best off focusing on a girl who starts with low willpower. They're the most compliant. Once you've upgraded your bedroom, living room, and bathroom things get a lot easier because of the passive bonuses. If she's a girl you plan on keeping it helps to take her out fighting with you to build some respect. That makes everything easier. You get 1 point per fight up to 20, then it slows down.

Initially, don't take the dominant/aggressive options because if you fail it hurts their happiness and affection which makes them even harder. Do top option (passionate, etc) because if that fails there's no penalty. It helps if you have more than 1 girl so you can try to take a bath with each of them. If one of them agrees then you will get some free arousal with her which makes any kind of sex scene a lot easier.

If you find yourself in a sex scene with a girl and she has negative arousal and it's getting worse, not better, end the scene or she'll just end up hating you. Arousal and happiness should both be going up in a sex scene or you're making things worse.

Generally the higher their willpower and the more they dislike you, the harder all of the charm/manipulation checks will be and the more likely that she'll start the scene with negative arousal.

Some easy initial targets are Juno, Amelia, and Michelle. Michelle in particular if you took teen subduer will just melt like butter.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
You can not max your starting charm and manipulate. You can max one of them. If you try to max both you get a so-so character, neither fish or fowl. You can not be at the same time Prince Charming and the frightening Evil Villain, at least at the start

From the start you can get a 85 in Charm (not familiar with the manipulate side, sorry) That means that with and with an unhappy-uninterested Rebecca or Aria (the difficult chicks on the box) a 45-55 IIRR that rises to a 65 if you bring her (something really easy) to neutral-neutral. With the other girls, varies, but you can get 75-95 rolls, depending of the girl and status.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
When you're first starting you're best off focusing on a girl who starts with low willpower. They're the most compliant. Once you've upgraded your bedroom, living room, and bathroom things get a lot easier because of the passive bonuses. If she's a girl you plan on keeping it helps to take her out fighting with you to build some respect. That makes everything easier. You get 1 point per fight up to 20, then it slows down.

Initially, don't take the dominant/aggressive options because if you fail it hurts their happiness and affection which makes them even harder. Do top option (passionate, etc) because if that fails there's no penalty. It helps if you have more than 1 girl so you can try to take a bath with each of them. If one of them agrees then you will get some free arousal with her which makes any kind of sex scene a lot easier.

If you find yourself in a sex scene with a girl and she has negative arousal and it's getting worse, not better, end the scene or she'll just end up hating you. Arousal and happiness should both be going up in a sex scene or you're making things worse.

Generally the higher their willpower and the more they dislike you, the harder all of the charm/manipulation checks will be and the more likely that she'll start the scene with negative arousal.

Some easy initial targets are Juno, Amelia, and Michelle. Michelle in particular if you took teen subduer will just melt like butter.
I must disagree with your willpower statement. May be this it´s true with the manipulative way, but if you are Prince Charming, there are nothing wrong with high or superhigh willpower (and there are definitely some benefits) You can have an Aria, with Happines, love and corruption 90+ and willpower over 120

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
How do I enroll slaves in Academy?
In your home screen click on the menu button (it's between the to girls' picture) and that opens the screen showing all the slots. At the bottom is the Academy button. There you can place in classes or if they meet the criteria they can lecture or be a professor.

Reactions: Thisguy01

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
No quest yet, but she can be special in one way. Of the girls easily available early she'll have the Discipline to get the Discipline bonus for the rest of your girls as Head Maid. She'll cost you a little because she's kinda stupid, but if no one else can muster a 60 Discipline (without being Malevolent like Rebecca) you can use Piper to get the Discipline your girls desperately need in the beginning.
Who is Piper?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes